Anonymous FBI Insider, supposedly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Anonymous FBI Insider, supposedly
(04-08-2016 03:36 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:I really liked the "extremely suspicious hanging suicide" by a depressed fellow who had tried 4 times before. WHY did he not succeed on those earlier attempts? That has to be the loose end there Big Grin

I'm not, by any stretch, saying I believe the validity of those claims, but just to be devil's advocate and speaking as a former law enforcement officer...if you want to get rid of someone, and make it look like an accident, and they have any sort of history of reckless behavior..well, that's not an unheard of scenario, you know? Consider
That's lovely and all, but as to his connection to the Clinton's:
"Wilson had absolutely nothing in common with Clinton other than that they worked in the same city (i.e., Washington, D.C.). The claim that Wilson had anything to do with the Whitewater real estate controversy is laughable."
He was just put in there to flesh out this list of suspicious deaths. It really is laughable, the whole thing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
04-08-2016, 11:26 PM
(04-08-2016 09:18 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  I don't pay much attention to claims like this, as I believe 90% of what we're told on TV and the internet is pure bullshit...but I feel like I'm missing something entertaining here...what is 4chan?

That cherry on your backside?

Yeah, soon to be popped.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
06-08-2016, 07:07 AM
Here's another bold, dare I say even more outrageous claim from an alleged anonymous insider on 4chan. We'll see if there's any merit to it... tomorrow.

[Image: v5sAem.png]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
06-08-2016, 09:41 AM
"... that Hillary just had killed ..."?

lolz
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
06-08-2016, 10:59 AM
(06-08-2016 07:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here's another bold, dare I say even more outrageous claim from an alleged anonymous insider on 4chan. We'll see if there's any merit to it... tomorrow.

Consider

WTF is a Black Hat?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
06-08-2016, 11:25 AM
(06-08-2016 07:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Here's another bold, dare I say even more outrageous claim from an alleged anonymous insider on 4chan. We'll see if there's any merit to it... tomorrow.

Private videos of Hillary shot by her (Hummus Lady) to be released.

No. No Do not want. Hobo

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-08-2016, 02:08 PM
(06-08-2016 10:59 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  

Consider

WTF is a Black Hat?

They possibly mean this. Only thing I can think of.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hat
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
08-08-2016, 04:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 05:41 AM by Naridar.)
Bringing up Gy├Ârgy Soros is odd. The hungarian right has the habit of pointing at him as the money behind all left-leaning strikes and even non-political demonstrations. Why would a USA troll point at him if there are other similar, better-known conspiracy-starting profiteers around?

All I can say for sure is that politics is a dirty business and the claims could as easily be true as they could be false. Only time will tell.

EDIT: The thread is over a month old, make of that what you will.