Anonymous declares war on Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Anonymous declares war on Trump
(17-03-2016 01:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I don't like Trump either, but I'm not going to condone or perform unlawful acts because of that.

I agree, Trump has already broken the law by inciting violence, we don't need to use mob rule and lower ourselves to his standard. The only difference between Mien Drumpf and the Snack Patriots is the size of his bank account. I only wish there was a way to ignore him the way we ridiculed the Snack patriots.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2016, 06:02 PM
(17-03-2016 04:49 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 01:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I don't like Trump either, but I'm not going to condone or perform unlawful acts because of that.

I agree, Trump has already broken the law by inciting violence, we don't need to use mob rule and lower ourselves to his standard. The only difference between Mien Drumpf and the Snack Patriots is the size of his bank account. I only wish there was a way to ignore him the way we ridiculed the Snack patriots.

Snack Patriots? I'm not finding anything about it.
Find all posts by this user
17-03-2016, 06:48 PM
As long as the orange haired buffoon is encouraging his cretin followers to beat up protesters I really don't give a flying fuck what anyone does to him.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
17-03-2016, 07:14 PM
(17-03-2016 06:02 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 04:49 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I agree, Trump has already broken the law by inciting violence, we don't need to use mob rule and lower ourselves to his standard. The only difference between Mien Drumpf and the Snack Patriots is the size of his bank account. I only wish there was a way to ignore him the way we ridiculed the Snack patriots.

Snack Patriots? I'm not finding anything about it.

Y'all Qaeda, the idiots who took over the wildlife preserve in Oregon.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-03-2016, 07:22 PM
(17-03-2016 07:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 06:02 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Snack Patriots? I'm not finding anything about it.

Y'all Qaeda, the idiots who took over the wildlife preserve in Oregon.

Tx, I searched that term and found nothing. I do remember the takeover of the wildlife preserve in Oregon.
17-03-2016, 10:24 PM
(17-03-2016 07:09 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  http://www.techinsider.io/anonymous-hack...war-2016-3

Apparently, part of Anonymous has declared "total" war on Trump, and is threatening to use DDoS attacks on Trump sites starting 4/1. This has been met with criticism, much of it from other Anonymous members. Complaints range from Trump deserving rights to free speech, the attack not being very effective, DDoS as not actually being hacking, and that a more effective route would be to get more embarrassing info on Trump.

I have to agree that this is largely a bad idea. My biggest complaint is that I see it somewhat as an attack on democracy, even it it's just an indirect one. My other complaint is that this will give Trump supporters more reason to believe what they already do: that there's a leftist conspiracy working against them. In addition to further rallying Trump supporters, I worry other conservatives might join in support if they see a common leftist enemy.

Well, to be fair, this is a leftist conspiracy against him.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
17-03-2016, 11:04 PM
I'd rather they do nothing, we don't need to give him if he wins more emotional justification for him to decide to speak out and support bills against net neutrality and add more nsa & others power over internet surveillance in the us.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
18-03-2016, 05:33 AM
(17-03-2016 10:24 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Well, to be fair, this is a leftist conspiracy against him.

Agreed. This will further their previous belief.
18-03-2016, 08:09 AM
I agree with most of you - yes, this is not the way to do it. Rationally, I'd have to disapprove.

Yet, there is this part of me taking gleeful joy in the attack on Drumpf. Evil_monster

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-03-2016, 08:17 AM
Normally I'd completely agree. Anonymous should allow elections to take place and give people the freedom to make their own choices.

But it's not like Drumpf is playing by those rules. He's inciting violence for political gain. He's encouraging violence against protestors. His aides are manhandling reporters. He's encouraging people to disrupt Bernie Sander's rallies. Drumpf himself is moving outside of legitimate political means.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post