Another Heaven is for real scenario

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Another Heaven is for real scenario
Zack Clements, a high school football player collapsed in gym class and was hospitalized and ended up losing his pulse, while he was without a pulse he said he saw Jesus who told him everything was going to be alright, he then recovered. Typically his parents point his recovery to a divine miracle as and I quote

Quote:only explanation for Zack's revival

I mean, the doctors who spent hours working on him had nothing to do with him getting better, at least according to his parents. That stuff makes me sick. Doctors who work many years to perfect their profession and they would rather give credit to a magical man in the sky.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nutes.html

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
16-05-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Another Heaven is for real scenario
(16-05-2015 03:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Zack Clements, a high school football player collapsed in gym class and was hospitalized and ended up losing his pulse, while he was without a pulse he said he saw Jesus who told him everything was going to be alright, he then recovered. Typically his parents point his recovery to a divine miracle as and I quote

Quote:only explanation for Zack's revival

I mean, the doctors who spent hours working on him had nothing to do with him getting better, at least according to his parents. That stuff makes me sick. Doctors who work many years to perfect their profession and they would rather give credit to a magical man in the sky.

I just like when they finally admit to lying about the whole thing:

http://nypost.com/2015/01/16/teen-admits...to-heaven/
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
16-05-2015, 03:33 PM
God only helped this guy because he had a few minutes to spare in between helping some professional athletes win the "big game." If Tebow would have been in the middle of a game, this guy would've croaked for sure.
[+] 5 users Like Matt Finney's post
16-05-2015, 03:35 PM
(16-05-2015 03:31 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 03:26 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Zack Clements, a high school football player collapsed in gym class and was hospitalized and ended up losing his pulse, while he was without a pulse he said he saw Jesus who told him everything was going to be alright, he then recovered. Typically his parents point his recovery to a divine miracle as and I quote

I just like when they finally admit to lying about the whole thing:

http://nypost.com/2015/01/16/teen-admits...to-heaven/

Yeah, well I'm not totally doubting he saw some thing, though I do doubt it's a magical man. When the brain loses oxygen it can cause a Near Death Experience which can come with hallucinations.

http://www.livescience.com/11010-death-e...ation.html

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Give it about four months for a ghostwriter to write the book and then we will know the whole story.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-05-2015, 04:55 PM
I saw this on Facebook, I commented basically the same thing. Only explanation?
16-05-2015, 05:08 PM
(16-05-2015 04:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  I saw this on Facebook, I commented basically the same thing. Only explanation?

It seems the IV's and medicines and care by the doctors did nothing to help.

16-05-2015, 05:13 PM
(16-05-2015 05:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 04:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  I saw this on Facebook, I commented basically the same thing. Only explanation?

It seems the IV's and medicines and care by the doctors did nothing to help.

I would have to eliminate a whole lot of other possibilities before I arrived at 'magic' being the only explanation.
16-05-2015, 05:16 PM
(16-05-2015 05:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 05:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  It seems the IV's and medicines and care by the doctors did nothing to help.

I would have to eliminate a whole lot of other possibilities before I arrived at 'magic' being the only explanation.

Unless we were at Hogwarts then I could see magic being a viable explanation.

16-05-2015, 09:41 PM
(16-05-2015 03:33 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  God only helped this guy because he had a few minutes to spare in between helping some professional athletes win the "big game." If Tebow would have been in the middle of a game, this guy would've croaked for sure.

It also probably wasn't during breakfast either since he is so busy appearing on toast.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post