Another High School shooter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Another High School shooter
(14-02-2018 03:13 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(14-02-2018 03:10 PM)abaris Wrote:  Got nothing to do with every idiot being armed, obviously. Let's hear it for the second amendment.

Only one idiot was armed.

That's why the idiots go there to shoot.

You don't need more guns.

You need less idiots.

You need less availability of idiots to get guns, but with a such lack of tough regulations any idiot can get a gun.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-02-2018, 03:22 PM
(14-02-2018 03:13 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(14-02-2018 03:10 PM)abaris Wrote:  Got nothing to do with every idiot being armed, obviously. Let's hear it for the second amendment.

Only one idiot was armed.

That's why the idiots go there to shoot.

You don't need more guns.

You need less idiots.
And fewer guns.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
14-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Jesus, this shit...

Those poor kids. I'm so sorry for them and their families. Sad
14-02-2018, 03:31 PM
I'm glad your friend's kid is okay. Scary and enraging. Already heard the "thoughts and prayers" shit.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
14-02-2018, 03:36 PM
(14-02-2018 03:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You need less availability of idiots to get guns, but with a such lack of tough regulations any idiot can get a gun.

And those on the ban list can just buy a ghost gun kit and make their own. Flat rate shipping price, with delivery by the Post Office right to your door. They take less time and are less intricate than most model airplane kits, and at the end you get working weapon with no registration/serial number. Regulations? Did someone mention regulations? Frusty

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." The (4th) Doctor
14-02-2018, 03:44 PM
Looks like it was another student - or so they say at this time.

Let's just deport the students - they are un-American terrorists!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-02-2018, 04:31 PM
We almost need a permanent shooting thread. Maybe a couple of them grouped by location. School shootings, Mall shootings, Movie theater shootings, Night club shootings, Theme park shootings ...

What is really fucked up is the certainty of nothing being done by the authorities. Not even an acknowledgment that America has a problem.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 5 users Like tomilay's post
14-02-2018, 04:33 PM
(14-02-2018 03:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My husband is a teacher. When he goes to school in the morning I sometimes think about a school shooting happening that day. The thought just sort of crosses my mind briefly. My dad was also a teacher in the 1960's and 70's but I doubt my mother ever once had the thought that he could possibly be shot at school. I'm sure it was the furthest thing from her mind.

I've got a kid still in high school, another in college and my man works in a hospital...

Lately I worry about all of them. Lock-down drills in hospitals too. To me, schools and hospitals are the last places that you have to worry about that.

It's also no wonder the last words they hear as they leave my car in the morning is, "I love you."

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Six weeks into the new year, sixth school shooting so far...one a week.

"In addition to Wednesday's shooting in Florida, five others resulted in deaths or gunshot wounds:

Oxon Hill High School, Oxon Hill, Md.: A student was shot in the high school's parking lot after a disagreement broke out with two other teens. The student was shot after getting into an SUV in the evening on Feb. 5. The two other teens were charged with attempted murder and other related charges.

Salvador B. Castro Middle School, Los Angeles: A 12-year-old girl accidentally fired a gun she brought to school, resulting in four injuries on Feb. 1. The student had the firearm in her backpack, and the weapon accidentally went off when the bag dropped. A 15-year-old student sustained a gunshot to the head.

Marshall County High School, Benton, Ky.: Two students were killed at a rural high school when a 15-year-old opened fired Jan. 23, injuring more than a dozen other students. The shooter was charged with two counts of murder and a dozen assault charges.

Italy High School, Italy, Texas: A 15-year-old girl was wounded by gunfire when a 16-year-old boy fired several shots inside the school cafeteria Jan. 22. The injured girl was airlifted to a Dallas hospital.

Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, N.C.: A North Carolina college football player was fatally shot at an event on Wake Forest's campus Jan. 20. The 21-year-old walk-on from Winston-Salem State University was killed during a fraternity event.”

I wonder what Congress and the Senate would do if there was a shooting inside the capitol building every week? That won’t happen because the very gun laws they enact are not applicable where they work and they have the money (our money) to enforce them.

"The District also prohibits a person from carrying or having readily accessible a firearm upon the U.S. Capitol Grounds or within any of the Capitol Buildings. “Capitol Buildings” are the U.S. Capitol, the Senate and House Office Buildings and garages, the Capitol Power Plant, all subways and enclosed passages connecting two or more of such structures, and the real property underlying and enclosed by any such structure.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
14-02-2018, 05:07 PM
Shooter was an 18 year old that didn't go there.
How did this happen ?

Trump inauguration "This stops right here, right now".
Guess not. Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.