Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Wink Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
It has been awhile since someone posted something like this (I think it was KC's original idea), so I thought I'd try my hand. Please be patient with my replies, I don't want to short change anyone so it might take a wee bit of time.

If you post in the thread I will give my honest opinion of based hopefully mostly on my interaction with you but also, I think I read way more than I post so there is that, too.

Any takers? Shy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
I had forgotten about this.

Might have to bump mine.

Anyhoo, go for it LJ.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
17-07-2013, 03:30 PM
Ok LJ let it rip! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
17-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Eh, sure, why not, LJ....I'm game Smile

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2013, 03:48 PM
(17-07-2013 03:24 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I had forgotten about this.

Might have to bump mine.

Anyhoo, go for it LJ.

Awesome!

Since you joined (ha ha, original auto correct said jinxed Tongue ) TTA way back you have been someone who has stayed consistent in your 'online persona' and who you are. I've never interacted with you in any other form than the forums but I have a sense that this would carry over into who you are as a person. You're witty, intelligent, insightful, calm and respectful. This has shown through your many conversations as well as the roles and positions you've had as a 'team' member for the forum, and I like that. You've earned a sense of trust in me.

I am still curious how your entire faith and life-view has come down to the feeling and actions that came over your body in the car *that day* and how this is the string that holds together your beliefs and it is based on that moment, I wonder if you see that this is hard to understand in a rational sense. 'You' seem like a rational intelligent person in all other ways, so I wonder if you see how that part is truly confusing. I wish I could understand it more. (I'm not asking you to explain now or later, I'm just trying to illustrate how this is the one thing that baffles me and feels... dishonest, maybe).

With you comes the QC & kids package- you guys seem like the perfect American family. Not saying the perfections doesn't come with all the imperfections of life, but I'd love to be neighbours down the street.

Also (I hope everyone doesn't think theirs will be this long, I just had coffee) I feel I (or others) probably know you more than you know me because you bare all on these forums, you're an open book Big Grin That is part of the charm.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 03:55 PM
(17-07-2013 03:30 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Ok LJ let it rip! Smile

KC1962!

Every time I see your name I have a positive reaction! You are nice. I think nice is often undervalued or thought as something people say when they can't think of something better, but that is not what I mean here. Nice with you is more than 'pleasant' or 'polite'. It's part of you being charming and encouraging. I dunno, I just feel you resonate with me. I have similar feelings to moron dog and aurora, a sort of kin-ship. I was scared you were going to leave for a bit because you haven't logged on much lately (I notice these things, I just mention them less because there'd be a thread about someone every day if I did, ha ha). I'm glad you've become a regular. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Am I allowed to give my honest opinion of LJ? I just think you're great and this place wouldn't be the same without you.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

17-07-2013, 03:59 PM
(17-07-2013 03:38 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  Eh, sure, why not, LJ....I'm game Smile

Percepticon.

I wish we could be real-life friends in the same city sort of friends. You give some of the best insight around. I always take the time to read your posts and I almost always realize something about myself that I didn't before, and it's happened more than once that the something is a vulnerable something. How do you do that? You are someone who can look at the box in a different way (as the analogy goes) or who sees the picture everyone is looking at but highlights the bigger picture. I think you are truly a beautiful person and admire you. Sometimes I wish you were here more, maybe daily, but then I realize when you visit it's like a gift and the rareness adds to the excitement, ha ha!

Heart
17-07-2013, 04:00 PM
(17-07-2013 03:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Am I allowed to give my honest opinion of LJ? I just think you're great and this place wouldn't be the same without you.

Big Grin You make me smile Smile

By posting, does that mean you're game? Don't want to go ahead if you didn't want. (Please say yes, ha ha).
17-07-2013, 04:04 PM
(17-07-2013 04:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 03:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Am I allowed to give my honest opinion of LJ? I just think you're great and this place wouldn't be the same without you.

Big Grin You make me smile Smile

By posting, does that mean you're game? Don't want to go ahead if you didn't want. (Please say yes, ha ha).

Shy Ok...sure...why not.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon