Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-09-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
Since I have had virtually no interaction with LadyJane, I feel safe posting here.

Loving this thread.

All information in the above post is my own opinion and will not
necessarily be logically sound or conform to reality as we know it.

You have been warned. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Don't forget about us LJ

[Image: Shrek_3_-_Cat.jpg]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
12-10-2013, 01:32 AM
(25-07-2013 10:10 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Aight, person I barely now. Tear me a new one.

On TTA I am not much in the debate arena, I don't have the patience though I appreciate the art. And the art is something you are skilled in. Not only do you make excellent posts you often do this in a comedic style. My recent favourite comedy a la cjlr is 'pissy Edrama in the morning'. You deliver with a ruthlessness that makes for an honest approach, especially in your opinions.

You are right, however, we barely now- *ahem* -I mean, know each other. I am not here to tear anything though, I am here to build. I hope I can pipe into your posts a little more. I did backlog a bit and am not happy that I've missed or perhaps overlooked your posts. It has never been anything personal, just timing and perhaps the circles we run in.

Glad you are as a regular. No pissy edrama from you. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
12-10-2013, 07:08 AM
Ooooooo
i wanna try
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
12-10-2013, 07:14 AM
*gulp*

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
01-11-2013, 09:30 PM
(09-09-2013 01:40 AM)bemore Wrote:  Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Please.

Bemore. You have a special place in my heart and probably always will. Knowing you from 'behind the scenes' as well as in the common places, you have shown a very thoughtful person who cares a lot about many different things. I love your willingness to explore different possibilities, to listen to what others have to say and to be open to things that are not so much 'inside the box'. Your love for life and truth is beautiful. The music you share, the ideas you have, to things you express- they make me want to live life passionately- Be More. Thank you for that.

I am missing you around here very much lately.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
01-11-2013, 09:33 PM
(09-09-2013 12:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 01:25 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  (I'll let girly rest for this one) (I'm also getting back at you for the 'Three Times a Lady' Dodgy )

That's just fucking twisted cruel on so many different levels. First you say you giving me a break, then you add a dangling reference just for fun, of like the sappiest song ever. You're a mean crazy cat lady.

Not cruel- this was posted already by DLJ. I tried to find the link, somewhere in comment to the above poster thread or something, but it was taking more than 5mins and that's where my effort tops out at. Big Grin
01-11-2013, 10:24 PM
(09-09-2013 09:44 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Usually I cringe at the thought of hearing someone else's opinion of me, but what the hell.

Be gentle with me. Shy

(nah, let me have it, I got my big boy panties on)

You're so easy going and fun, hard to feel uptight and all "Oooo, TTA has so many problems!" when you're around. Big Grin

I have seen you be empathetic and give an ear or advice here, you extend the humanity of this group that is necessary and appreciated.

I've also observed you often making a post of something outside the box and it can be a super simple point but makes such sense and clarification that it's helpful. I like the insight! You often assert yourself in an honest manner and lead by example, which I really like and I think encourages people that cross your path here. Your variety of topics and input appear to make you well rounded and grounded. I love that you're a parent with these values in your life to pass on to the next generation of human species. Cool
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
01-11-2013, 10:31 PM
(01-11-2013 10:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 09:44 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Usually I cringe at the thought of hearing someone else's opinion of me, but what the hell.

Be gentle with me. Shy

(nah, let me have it, I got my big boy panties on)

You're so easy going and fun, hard to feel uptight and all "Oooo, TTA has so many problems!" when you're around. Big Grin

I have seen you be empathetic and give an ear or advice here, you extend the humanity of this group that is necessary and appreciated.

I've also observed you often making a post of something outside the box and it can be a super simple point but makes such sense and clarification that it's helpful. I like the insight! You often assert yourself in an honest manner and lead by example, which I really like and I think encourages people that cross your path here. Your variety of topics and input appear to make you well rounded and grounded. I love that you're a parent with these values in your life to pass on to the next generation of human species. Cool

Blush

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-11-2013, 10:43 PM
(09-09-2013 03:36 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 08:04 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Hit me! Wait... not physically...

Logisch!

Guy I have no idea what your name means, and have never seen it explained anywhere. (What is the story?)

One, single, large thing comes to mind when I see you here at TTA- and other's should be jealous about-....

... your telescopic lens. I think you have more than one though, so that should be made plural.

Your love for space is infectious. By the way, I'm already infected with that= but you infect it more. I am a very visual person and you keep throwing up these photos of all the cool beyond-the-beyond stuff that I can't even touch with my equipment. I love it!

And when you describe your passions, such as hurling yourself from flying objects, it brings me to a place I once knew. I used to be a lot like you. I skydived, mountain climbed, surfed- I embraced every bit of life without any fear, and I loved it. Somewhere since that time I became almost the opposite. Neither is bad nor good, don't get me wrong, but I miss the old me. I had shit happen and I became quite protective over the things I love. I find comfort in security and safety.

A few months ago I was reading a post of yours and this all dawned on me. If people think their posts aren't impacting others here, they are wrong. Your descriptions of your experiences made what I used to know and understand tangible and I have aspired to gain some of that back. A slow, partially calculated process.

I hope you see this life in yourself, and I hope you know it sparks others. I love your posts, I love your questions (I particularly loved your thread about having kids, wherever that leads you) I just love that you ask the questions and experience the experiences. You're doing it right. Thumbsup Thats my humble opinion.

I feel terrible that I never saw this or responded. I came back to read other people's responses and low and behold you responded to me! Aww Smile

Logisch is "logic" in German. I'm a large fan of German and Italian engineering, so it seemed fitting due to my tastes to go with "logic" in German. Your response is great and thank you for everything, I didn't realize that it impacted people as such Smile Thank you kindly. I enjoy your posts as well, you have amazing stuff to contribute to the forums and I think a lot of people look up to you.

HeartThumbsup

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.