Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-11-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
(09-09-2013 09:47 PM)darv Wrote:  Since I have had virtually no interaction with LadyJane, I feel safe posting here.

Loving this thread.

You are a member of little words. I first noticed you hanging out lurking. A lot. Creeper! Tongue

You've made me smile on more than one occasion, though, from the little you've said.

I like what I read, I appreciate what you say. I have suspicion (only because I haven't seen enough, maybe) that you'd have some great opinions and input about the going on's here, whether on the topics or the members or whatever. I'd almost pay to hear them and pick yer brain a bit. You are the outside looking in, mostly. I bet it's a neat position. I have the opposite experience of TTA from today's point of view, having been here early on.

Actually the more I think about it, I could use the sponge analogy. You soak it all up and now you're probably brimming with all that TTA 'stuff'. You just need to give it a little squeeze and give back a bit. Big Grin I think many here would appreciate it, darv.

I also think much of your personal story would help other people who come to TTA a bit, esp if you shared more. You have a lot of the same experiences and would have a lot to offer by sharing where 'we' all go from here. I feel I can relate to you.

Also, you're not an newb anymore. That's official. (just incase you felt maybe you were). Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 12:00 AM
(12-10-2013 07:08 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Ooooooo
i wanna try
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

So, every time I see your name the dyslexic part of my brain has a seizure and then dies off a little bit more. But then I slow down (cuz usually I'm in a rush or doing a few things at once) and I sound it out and then I get some weird kind of satisfaction. ??? I dunno. I get the same reaction reading Sigur Ros song titles.

So, Xi-no-ftru-den, another passionate youth in this corner of the webz. I see you explore ideas and concepts and then live them and experience them. Are you still practicing shaman? Your exploration seems to come from a positive place- a place where your moral fibre aligns with 'doing good' around you. You are funny, and poke silly when the time comes, but when things get serious you are pretty firm on being a friend or someone to relate with, and this is nice. I appreciate you here, thought we've never had much direct interaction I enjoy reading your posts and what you have to say and contribute, thanks!
02-11-2013, 05:54 AM
are you doing noobs Smile

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
03-11-2013, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 05:58 AM by Vosur.)
This ought to be interesting. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
03-11-2013, 06:16 PM
(03-11-2013 06:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  This ought to be interesting. Consider

... and where, the actual fuck, have you been?

Smile

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
03-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Hmm I haven't been here long but I'm game

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-11-2013, 06:24 PM
(03-11-2013 06:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ... and where, the actual fuck, have you been?

Smile
I've been in cryostasis, duh!

[Image: Frozen_Fry.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
03-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Shit, we need to bring you to one of them Anonymous meetings, Vosur. I thought you quit this group for good. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
03-11-2013, 06:48 PM
(03-11-2013 06:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 06:16 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ... and where, the actual fuck, have you been?

Smile
I've been in cryostasis, duh!

[Image: Frozen_Fry.jpg]

That's cool. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-11-2013, 06:57 PM
(03-11-2013 06:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's cool. Drinking Beverage
It's good to know that you haven't lost your wit after all this time, old chap. Sleepy

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post