Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-11-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
(03-11-2013 06:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 06:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's cool. Drinking Beverage
It's good to know that you haven't lost your wit after all this time, old chap. Sleepy

With emphasis on "old".

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
27-11-2013, 11:08 PM
*cough*

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-11-2013, 11:12 PM
okay...let me have it :/

27-11-2013, 11:16 PM
I should be safe! I never say anything worth remembering. Wink

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
16-12-2013, 12:36 AM
(12-10-2013 07:14 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  *gulp*

You come an go. I imagine you think you're a part timer but I notice when you come back. You kinda have this abrasive attitude when you're around, kinda like, "you don't know me." or, "you forgot about me" or something, except you drop witty bombs and have knowledge and understanding, making impressions where you post and calling stuff like it is.

So I like you with all your life and vitality, for how little it is here (in amount) you sure make an impression.

Gulp that. Tongue
16-12-2013, 12:47 AM
(02-11-2013 05:54 AM)sporehux Wrote:  are you doing noobs Smile

Well look-ey you, all NOT being a noob Tongue

It seems as if you've made some witty retorts, some input backed with evidence and some bombs of excellent delivery. It has been 2 months and you've posted more than I did in my first year with probably better input I'm sure, ha ha. Thanks for jumping in. I enjoy what I read, you've brought forward good points. I'd love to make an effort to have more conversations with you.

Okay fine, you can stay! Tongue .... and Heart I also love your attitude.
16-12-2013, 12:57 AM
(03-11-2013 06:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  This ought to be interesting. Consider

Hrmm.

Where to start with you, dear.

My first impression of you was a serious, don't have time for frivol or fun, kind of person. We rarely crossed paths. I think you were more of a conversation/debate sort of person, which is not my primary focus here at TTA personally, so we rarely crossed paths. Though I enjoyed reading your posts, I never attached myself to them. But still, perhaps your age or maybe your passion made me really notice you and appreciate you as part of the greater community from the beginning Smile . However, in the last little stretch here I feel I've really gotten to know you. And I am really liking whom I am getting to know. It is someone who is still very sure of their perspectives and goals, their thoughts and opinions (I agree with the sentiments of others that your delivery is harsh albeit true), you have a soft and vulnerable side that is making you what I feel is important in our human experience, and I think this is good for you. Broken hearts, caring nature and empathy... these are things that make us think more globally and greater, in my opinion, and I hope you stick around to see where you go, like I have mentioned for others. Keep doing things, keep carrying on... I think it's important you do. Thumbsup

Take care. Smile Message me anytime you'd like.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
16-12-2013, 01:07 AM
(03-11-2013 06:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hmm I haven't been here long but I'm game

You're gonna have to explain your name, because I'm thinking it's an oxymoron or something.

You seem CertainandSecure. (You can file for the name change now Tongue ) Your opinions have often made me think outside the box, enlightened me or made me nod in agreement (and helped me from needing to make long tedious replies because you say it perfectly in the first place).

I'm glad you're hear, I'm glad you've stayed and I hope you continue to contribute, because with the influx of not-so-up-to-par individuals coming through the door lately we could use the balance you definitely provide.
16-12-2013, 01:18 AM
(27-11-2013 11:12 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  okay...let me have it :/

Ah Smooth. A fast FAVE.

You have this soft but silly... or maybe I'm thinking playful... approach to the forums that I love. You are gentle but assertive. I've had a great deal of fun playing the mafia games with you, but I have equally enjoyed reading where you've placed input in the forums elsewhere.

I am not sure what it would be like joining a forum after a spouse who is well known in it, but you certainly don't live under DL's shadow here -not that one should or would be-, but you have a distinct personality that I feel we could be friends in real life. When your name comes up on the boards, I just picture a sweet, smiling american girl who might be up to something, or might not, but is real, genuine and playful.

Okay? Ha ha. Big Grin
16-12-2013, 01:26 AM
(27-11-2013 11:16 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I should be safe! I never say anything worth remembering. Wink

A true newb. Wee baby is only a month old today I see! Smile

We've only had a hand full of run-ins and I've only read a hand full of things you've written, so though I may not have oodles of opinion on you I do have a first impression. You seem to take many facts of a particular subject and encompass a grander conclusion on the subject of the whole. This is very good for looking outside of the box as well as seeing the bigger picture.

I look forward to reading more of your posts!