Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-12-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
O.o Hopefully this will have one nice mention of flowers in it or something. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Well, here goes curiosity...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
18-12-2013, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2013 08:11 AM by Free Thought.)
(09-09-2013 03:15 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 02:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yo.

Hit me.

Oh FT. So young, yet so old. How many times have you been offered a drink? Has anyone called you Gramps yet? Why is this? I get a chuckle out of your mature demeanour at TTA, everyone expects you to be older than the truth. Maybe you chalk it up to being anonymous on the internet, but other's your age don't hide their age as well.

I think this is from a combination of many things. For a long while when you joined TTA, I was under the impression your were my age or older until I read you correcting someone one day. I drew my conclusions from your conduct, your knowledge and your mature opinions. I think that's a noble approach, yes?

If I imagine you in real life though, it leads me to someone who would remind me of my brother. Someone who takes things seriously and maybe even has a more sensitive side. A serious-sensitive. I love this combination in a guy, makes me think there is much purpose in what you think and how you behave. However, I've seen you be super ridiculous and on occasion even kinda sarcastic or cynic (in all good ways Wink ), so there is balance.

You are one person I am curious to know your online person vs your in real life persona. As much as I observe here, you are one person I truly wish I could know more if I spent more time at TTA, you are someone I think of when I think of who TTA is as a collective, like my lil' bro is a part of my family.

Now that time has moved on a bit, I am curious as to whether your opinion of me has been changed, LadyJane.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-12-2013, 08:29 AM
Ok hit me. Smile

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense