Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-07-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
I can't say I have ever actually directing interacted with you for a long period, but if you lurk I think I might be interested. XD

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Ready, aim, fire!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
17-07-2013, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2013 04:38 PM by LadyJane.)
(17-07-2013 04:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 04:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Big Grin You make me smile Smile

By posting, does that mean you're game? Don't want to go ahead if you didn't want. (Please say yes, ha ha).

Shy Ok...sure...why not.

Big Grin

When I first 'met' you on the forums via your posting there was so much I wanted to say and could relate to that I never really said anything at all. I can identify with so much that you have gone through in life that it's kind of uncanny. Thank you for opening up about so much- so much with your son, the feelings you have on different issues, the balance you have in life. It seems as much as you come here for your own social interactions and support you have given even more back. I only wish I had more time to respond to more things you say, too. How do you do it? You are a super-woman. I hope you take time for you often enough to relax. I love that TTA has a strong member like you, you bring EMPATHY and strength to this place.

Edit: HAHA, I did NOT mean apathy Confused dumb autocorrect!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 04:36 PM
(17-07-2013 04:04 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I can't say I have ever actually directing interacted with you for a long period, but if you lurk I think I might be interested. XD

You would be right in your interest, you are one of the people I hoped would respond to this even though, yes, our interaction has been limited.

You are another person I wish I had more time to respond to on forums too.

First, just so you know, I picture you in a dark lair somewhere with massive screens and electronic boards in front of you, like a control station. There would be base-y electronic going on in the background. Don't ask me why, but that's stuck in me mind.

As for the 'you' opinion, you have an abrupt, no-messing around crass feel to you, and I wouldn't change it one bit. It really works for you. You are funny in this way.... how can I put this... it's like a dark but light (as in weight, not sight) way that balances and works. Your quick-wit is refreshing and your intelligence obviously plays a major role in the opinions you've stated around the forums. Always an interesting read!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Have at me. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Oh lady Jane!! You made me cry. I was so touched by what you said, I had to go clean a little (weird ok -- it's how I clear my head) to consider how one even replies to such lovely words. Still, I find myself at a loss.

Thank you -- you made my month!!!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-07-2013, 04:46 PM
I'll reply to the other's later, I'm going to a park to watch the family learn to ride unicycles (true story).
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 04:47 PM
(17-07-2013 04:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh lady Jane!! You made me cry. I was so touched by what you said, I had to go clean a little (weird ok -- it's how I clear my head) to consider how one even replies to such lovely words. Still, I find myself at a loss.

Thank you -- you made my month!!!

Heart
17-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Oh, me, me too.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
17-07-2013, 05:15 PM
(17-07-2013 04:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  You would be right in your interest, you are one of the people I hoped would respond to this even though, yes, our interaction has been limited.

I feel honored that someone would want me to post in a thread, so thank you! Big Grin

(17-07-2013 04:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  You are another person I wish I had more time to respond to on forums too.

Haha, I wish I would get to know you more as well!

(17-07-2013 04:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  First, just so you know, I picture you in a dark lair somewhere with massive screens and electronic boards in front of you, like a control station. There would be base-y electronic going on in the background. Don't ask me why, but that's stuck in me mind.

Well, LJ, you certainly have an accurate portrayal of me. XD I have two large computer screens, my room is usually dark, and I listen to Dubstep all time time. Just, next time you spy on me, be sure to let me know. Big Grin

(17-07-2013 04:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  As for the 'you' opinion, you have an abrupt, no-messing around crass feel to you, and I wouldn't change it one bit. It really works for you. You are funny in this way.... how can I put this... it's like a dark but light (as in weight, not sight) way that balances and works. Your quick-wit is refreshing and your intelligence obviously plays a major role in the opinions you've stated around the forums. Always an interesting read!

I always have an awkward time responding to compliments. Blink First off, I am flattered that you think I am intelligent. That actually means a great deal to me, so I thank you for that. I am also glad that you think my humor is funny, as I often kick myself after I say some of the things that I write. :/

I really appreciate your kind words, LJ. To be honest, they really caught me off guard. Hug

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post