Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-07-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
I just want LadyJane to love me. Unsure
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
17-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
Pick me! Pick me!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Do me.
Confused ...erm...that thing you do, I mean Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
17-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Sure I'll throw my hat* in the ring to get your opinion.

*Actually I don't wear hats, I've always been a hair guy. Although the way it's thinning lately I may have to consider options. It's worst in the back–on the crown of my skull–so I rarely see it, thus allowing me to retain denial for the time being. I'm not much of a baseball cap kinda person, except for maybe while doing yardwork, so I'll probably end up either totally hat-free or with a fedora or other "nice" hat. But I digress.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
17-07-2013, 06:39 PM
(17-07-2013 03:21 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  It has been awhile since someone posted something like this (I think it was KC's original idea), so I thought I'd try my hand. Please be patient with my replies, I don't want to short change anyone so it might take a wee bit of time.

If you post in the thread I will give my honest opinion of based hopefully mostly on my interaction with you but also, I think I read way more than I post so there is that, too.

Any takers? Shy

I'll bite, what do you think of me?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
17-07-2013, 07:51 PM
(17-07-2013 04:06 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Ready, aim, fire!

Your passions and interests... let me rephrase, the way you are passionate about your interests make me happy because it is very apparent how positive these influence you and it's nice to see how these things are appreciated, it's a true appreciation for life that I wish more people would be conscious of. I love the way you look at or explain things, or the ideas you come up with using these things. I saw your fortune cookies thread awhile back and was not logged in to comment (I don't think, can't remember exactly) but this idea made me so happy. It's akin to my thoughts on handing out pamphlets at my door when the religious come by, only your idea is much cooler. I am guilty of not having read your (blog, website?) but I know it's there. It's one of those things I thought I'd do when I have more time to sit and read but I just haven't. Actually, I think your enormous wealth of information overwhelm me (which is scary or intimidating for me to say) and I need to not make it such a big project, because you have taught me a lot from the bits I've read. Smile
17-07-2013, 08:01 PM
(17-07-2013 04:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Have at me. Shocking

Chasy-pooh!

No matter how terse and deadly you are, or others think you are, I can never picture you none other than a giant teddy bear... or a big fluffy kitty, more fittingly.

I've never thought ill of you ever, even though I think sometimes you might have thought I have (not sure if my impression is right there). I know you've been frustrated and annoyed by some going-ons in the forum but I am glad you stick it out to stay because I can't help but find everything from the Chas+cat photos and your words of encouragement for myself and others (sensitive side Heart ) to your more abrasive and 'terse' points ALL endearing and loveable. I have learnt sooo much from you too. The way you debate and simplify things have taught me how to communicate effectively and this is a skill I carry with me now. I wish nothing but the best for you and hope you're truly happy in life, I hope to know you for a long time.
17-07-2013, 08:17 PM
(17-07-2013 05:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Oh, me, me too.

Anjele.

You have a heart-on-the-sleeve feel to you, coupled with determination. You are a bright warm light that shines through life's cracks. I look at some of the things you share here and I see a woman who will never be okay with just mediocre and who has a passion to push life's limits as far as she can. I find this encouraging. I see your bigger goals and watch you break them down and celebrate the steps it takes to get there, and it seems like you've paved a path of example to follow by doing this. I know what it's like when people say "you're such a mom" but I think getting what it takes to root for others is something you understand. I see you stick up for people and take risks, whether or not others agree with it, because you feel being an advocate is important, even if it's sometimes scary. Very admirable!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Thanks LJ.

I guess I stick up for people because I know how it feels when no one does.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-07-2013, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2013 10:14 PM by LadyJane.)
(17-07-2013 05:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I just want LadyJane to love me. Unsure

And loved, you are!

If I could take your vital energy and bottle it up for resale and personal use, I would! Last week I was going to take a snapshot or my screen to show you because I believe there were a few signatures of other's with quotes from you. You're infections and hilarious, witty and quick. It's like watching a ballroom dance the way you manoeuvre around the forum. You have an innocent sweetness about you until you cut like a knife in a thread with precision, then things just got real Tongue I worked in a youth centre once, you were the kind of kid I craved to work with. Never a dull moment. I hope you keep your passion and let it drive you in life, you can go far with it if you choose.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post