Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-07-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
(17-07-2013 05:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pick me! Pick me!!!

Erxomai.

I don't really know you that well, but I'll give this a try. Tongue (My attempt at, and who are you? Big Grin I dun good? )

I kid. I honestly don't know if I can sum up an opinion about you in a short blurb. When you first joined TTA this place changed. You didn't need to make all those posts and like all those things because you instantly became the mascot here. You are hilarious and have made me snort laughter more than I can count. You are wayyyy over the top and don't just push some things to the edge, you push stuff right over the edge. If anyone else tried to say the things you'd say, I'm sure people would be demanding the ban-hammer, but somehow you manage to do this in a way that got you an admin position. Consider It's a talent all on it's own. I have seen in the past that you can switch all of this off and become a sensitive person who understands and appreciates important things. There is this soft place that I feel you used to be more open about but have resorted to guarding and protecting here. I fear it's changed you, since probably around the time you left admin. I completely understand it, of course, and respect it too. I just hope you can still find a place and time for those important things because I see you shine there. I think that's why you were in the former place you had been as a believer. Not only do you get things but you can relate and help people who need someone to. And by relate, I mean you are so good at that. You have and you provide excellent resiliencies in life and that is a good quality, one I think you will use again and again in your next phase of life. I consider you important in my life, and like your frenemy Chas, I hope to know you for a long time to come.

I get scared when you go on your TTA breaks that you'll leave permanently like some others I love so much have (Ludacris, Observer, Lillith). This place would never be the same without you, and I don't think I'd like it much.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Me? *bambi eyes*

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
17-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Ok ok... I'll whore myself some attention too Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
17-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Heart
(17-07-2013 08:01 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 04:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Have at me. Shocking

Chasy-pooh!

No matter how terse and deadly you are, or others think you are, I can never picture you none other than a giant teddy bear... or a big fluffy kitty, more fittingly.

I've never thought ill of you ever, even though I think sometimes you might have thought I have (not sure if my impression is right there). I know you've been frustrated and annoyed by some going-ons in the forum but I am glad you stick it out to stay because I can't help but find everything from the Chas+cat photos and your words of encouragement for myself and others (sensitive side Heart ) to your more abrasive and 'terse' points ALL endearing and loveable. I have learnt sooo much from you too. The way you debate and simplify things have taught me how to communicate effectively and this is a skill I carry with me now. I wish nothing but the best for you and hope you're truly happy in life, I hope to know you for a long time.

Heart

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-07-2013, 09:42 PM
(17-07-2013 06:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Do me.
Confused ...erm...that thing you do, I mean Big Grin

I liked you since you first came here! You are like a long lost forum cousin, you were never a newb. You have all these cool stories that you tell in a witty, tongue in cheek fashion that make it interesting to read. It's like I can read it as if I hear it in person. You strike me as the guy in life that is everybody's best friend, which is a huge compliment. I lost my BFF nearly two years ago and she had a lot of people feel that way about her, she was a legend around here. You give me that same kind of vibe. Keep coming around!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 09:52 PM
(17-07-2013 06:23 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Sure I'll throw my hat* in the ring to get your opinion.

*Actually I don't wear hats, I've always been a hair guy. Although the way it's thinning lately I may have to consider options. It's worst in the back–on the crown of my skull–so I rarely see it, thus allowing me to retain denial for the time being. I'm not much of a baseball cap kinda person, except for maybe while doing yardwork, so I'll probably end up either totally hat-free or with a fedora or other "nice" hat. But I digress.

I have had pretty well zero interactions with you, it seems the only circle we run in it the word game thread. I see you don't post often either. However, I do always remember your avatar, which i suppose could say a few things about you- kinda like palm reading. You seems silly and light hearted. It doesn't take you too long to 'get it' and when you do, you can flip it into a quick joke. (One liners?) Big Grin

I hope to run into your human headed dino more often around here.

*so, myself, I like wigs for women, colonial hair piece for men. You could consider this. Though I'm certain you're just fine the way you are. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-07-2013, 10:02 PM
shoot

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
17-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Hoping to inflate some hubris here. Being compared to Jackie Chan and Psy all in one day is a bit much lol.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
17-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Go for it Ms. Jane, you got your work cut out for you with your two latest threads. You sure you ain't snorting coke? I couldn't do it. Both the threads and the coke that is.

(17-07-2013 10:05 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Hoping to inflate some hubris here. Being compared to Jackie Chan and Psy all in one day is a bit much lol.

What!? I want someone to mistake me for Jackie Chan! Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Hughsie.

You are absolutely loveable. You are another one I would find it hard to sum in a blurb. I feel like I kinda watched you grow up a bit from when we first joined the forum a couple years ago. I LOVE who you are becoming. When I see your woe-is-me threads, like the one the other day, my heart really breaks. I can identify and remember having feelings like this when I was younger and I'm glad I pushed through. You have such a kind and gentle nature, something I think all men (or people, rather) should gain and appreciate. I think this will give you something more in life that isn't accessible to everyone. I worried about you in the admin position, I hope you feel it was a positive experience for you here (am I sounding like a mom yet? Big Grin ) Don't get me wrong, I see a strength in you too, I see a will and determination. I see accuracy and a thirst for knowledge and intellect and you have a perfect recipe for where you want to go. I think you're just figuring out where that is right now though. I hope you make choices that help life mold you in an honourable way (re: you have mega potential). I hope I can watch that happen, too. Hug
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post