Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-07-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
Oh boy, lets see what the wonderful LadyJane thinks of A2.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
18-07-2013, 05:00 PM
(17-07-2013 09:04 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Me? *bambi eyes*

Cheap!

When you first came to the forum I was one of the first to pick up on the fact you were a girl and I would chuckle at your expense when people assumed you were a dude (please forgive me, it was funny). My first impression of *you* was how cool you were, just a fun, slightly eclectic and neat person. Your personality is bigger than your name choice. As I got to know your stories through the forum my heart went out to you. Though my own history with religiosity is no where near the tough journey you've had I could identify with the isolation and the hurt you reflected in your posts and I think maybe I scared you by extending a hand to help (came on a little strong Blush ) because I remembered the feelings of wanting to get as far away from the horribleness as I could. Sorry for being a slight creeper. Hobo

Over the last few recent months I have laid pretty low here and a lot of other newbs have come aboard and you've made your way into being a part of the TTA home for them. I think more than anyone I admire how you've transformed and made your life what it is after you've picked up the believer pieces. Your relationships, such as with your father and also the people here, and your goals show great thought into what you can do in healthy ways and your awareness of all this blows me away. And still, you are into cheap thrills around here which provides some great laughs.

I hope to create more memories here with you, or maybe a coffee date memory or egging-rampage memory (I kid, I just wanted to add one more dose of creep vibe for the record, though Big Grin )
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
18-07-2013, 05:02 PM
(17-07-2013 09:42 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 06:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Do me.
Confused ...erm...that thing you do, I mean Big Grin

I liked you since you first came here! You are like a long lost forum cousin, you were never a newb. You have all these cool stories that you tell in a witty, tongue in cheek fashion that make it interesting to read. It's like I can read it as if I hear it in person. You strike me as the guy in life that is everybody's best friend, which is a huge compliment. I lost my BFF nearly two years ago and she had a lot of people feel that way about her, she was a legend around here. You give me that same kind of vibe. Keep coming around!

Sadcryface thaaaanx Blush

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
18-07-2013, 05:20 PM
(17-07-2013 09:08 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Ok ok... I'll whore myself some attention too Tongue

Nach_in. You have a quiet and calming presence on the forum. I feel like you'd be someone that would be fun to nerd-out with all day. Your curiosity is pretty vast and I feel like when you research or learn about something you have an honour system that goes along with it as you try to figure out truth. You open your mind to ideas but you ask questions to get an accurate picture, if that makes sense? I see this in the gentle way you approach or discuss topics. You even manage to tell funny jokes that are gentle even though the words can be abrasive, which makes for pure funny without cringe factor. Big Grin I'm glad you posted in this thread because I would like more interaction with you, I feel I know you just from the forums and not a direct interaction so much.
18-07-2013, 05:27 PM
(17-07-2013 09:52 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 06:23 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  Sure I'll throw my hat* in the ring to get your opinion.

*Actually I don't wear hats, I've always been a hair guy. Although the way it's thinning lately I may have to consider options. It's worst in the back–on the crown of my skull–so I rarely see it, thus allowing me to retain denial for the time being. I'm not much of a baseball cap kinda person, except for maybe while doing yardwork, so I'll probably end up either totally hat-free or with a fedora or other "nice" hat. But I digress.

I have had pretty well zero interactions with you, it seems the only circle we run in it the word game thread. I see you don't post often either. However, I do always remember your avatar, which i suppose could say a few things about you- kinda like palm reading. You seems silly and light hearted. It doesn't take you too long to 'get it' and when you do, you can flip it into a quick joke. (One liners?) Big Grin

I hope to run into your human headed dino more often around here.

*so, myself, I like wigs for women, colonial hair piece for men. You could consider this. Though I'm certain you're just fine the way you are. Smile

Although I visit the forum every day, I do a lot more reading than posting. Perhaps I'll rectify that. You're pretty good at that avatar-palm-reading thing. Do you think there's any money in that? Consider

*colonial hairpiece? Like a George Washingtonesque powdered wig? I could accessorize with wooden teeth and a silver blood-letting bowl. I don't think I could rock that look.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
18-07-2013, 05:51 PM
(17-07-2013 10:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  shoot

Earmuffs. When I first noticed you on these forums over a year ago it was pure entertainment from the start and I grew attached right away. I know the feeling isn't mutual, you clearly don't give your love freely, but for me it was instant. I love you muffs. I LOVE YHeartU!!! But, it was not like with the others. Other people come and make TTA their home by building sweet little nests or comfy straw beds. You burrowed your way in like a botfly and strung up your wasp nest, mainly in the ranting thread. You moved right in and flung your shit everywhere. Eau de Earmuffs.

Your satirical, dry wit gained you both favour and fervour from TTA members alike. You know how you love the grumpy cat? You are the grumpy cat, and that's how I feel about you. I am not sure if others feel this way about you, perhaps you strike a different chord with them, but my brother and nephew are like this so you rub me the right way, I relish in your mis-delight in life. Somehow, though, with all your bitter it seems like there is this sweet coating on you. You are like a stuffy trying to be spiky but you're too fluffy and cute that I can't see the spikes. I am not saying you are a joke, though you would make such a good TV series or indie film- or maybe a late night show host with your speedy wit- though that would be the weirdest program thus far. I still see your own dedication, drive and will to follow the things you want from life. I can picture you the billionaire you want to be with all your cold hard cash, thinking you have void your life of feeling -except you'll have fallen in love with someone who balances you and can handle you, and you have your own cat whom you (maybe secretly) buy birthday presents for.

If I met you in life I'd be fighting the urge to squish you cuz I'd be scared you'd run away like a scaredy-cat and I'd later find your corpse in a pipe that you stuffed yourself in to get away. SQUISHY Heart MUFFS!!!
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
18-07-2013, 06:03 PM
(18-07-2013 05:20 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 09:08 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Ok ok... I'll whore myself some attention too Tongue

Nach_in. You have a quiet and calming presence on the forum. I feel like you'd be someone that would be fun to nerd-out with all day. Your curiosity is pretty vast and I feel like when you research or learn about something you have an honour system that goes along with it as you try to figure out truth. You open your mind to ideas but you ask questions to get an accurate picture, if that makes sense? I see this in the gentle way you approach or discuss topics. You even manage to tell funny jokes that are gentle even though the words can be abrasive, which makes for pure funny without cringe factor. Big Grin I'm glad you posted in this thread because I would like more interaction with you, I feel I know you just from the forums and not a direct interaction so much.

[Image: Oh_stop_it_you.png]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
18-07-2013, 10:12 PM
I bet you cant do me
Drinking Beverage
LadyJane is a nice person,always giving good advice to people, and there is something ninja-y about her pic.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
19-07-2013, 05:18 PM
LadyJane is slacking...

[Image: coaster-slacking-off-4685-p.jpg]

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like NoahsFarce's post
20-07-2013, 05:09 PM
(17-07-2013 10:05 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Hoping to inflate some hubris here. Being compared to Jackie Chan and Psy all in one day is a bit much lol.

You are Jackie Chan and Psy like you are Bruce Lee and Ken Watanabe and any other famous asian guy- because you are an Asian Sensation! You are such a sensation, especially around TTA, that people don't know who to compare you to, and it doesn't matter. For realz.

Big Grin

I feel I've really got to know you over the last few months, and maybe that is because you have done your heavier posting more recently so. And boy, we have been missing out. It seems this last past half a year TTA has had some major upheaval in the form of trolls, heavy topics and growth. It has been occasional major turmoil. Since you started posting more often (I'd like to say your bloodline has put a nina/samurai/kung-fu/gangnam dance stop to all this, but kidding aside) you have honestly been a breath of fresh air. Your upbeat, silly albeit strong and opinionated front has been refreshing and has kicked another round of positive vibe and cheer into the TTA threads. You are one of the current posters who I gravitate towards when reading posts. Sometimes if I see an old thread or one that just doesn't appear to intrigue me, if I see you've posted in it I will open it up and take a peak anyway. I hope you're hooked like a few of us are and you stick around... who wouldn't want to be in your presence, anyway. Can we betroth our children, please?
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post