Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-07-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)
(20-07-2013 08:07 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(20-07-2013 08:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Drinking Beverage

It's appreciated, don't get me wrong. I'm here for over a year and some people are just getting it who have seniority over me. Even a thread earlier did nothing. Might as well turn this into a Legend.

The sword picture is legend.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-07-2013, 08:10 PM
(20-07-2013 08:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Drinking Beverage

It's appreciated, don't get me wrong. I'm here for over a year and some people are just getting it who have seniority over me. Even a thread earlier did nothing. Might as well turn this into a Legend.

Really?? Ooo, and I thought my chuckling days were over. You do provide the thrills! Laugh out load Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
20-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Another Honest Opinion of YOU post :)

Hey, I have seniority over you! Get over here and trim my toe nails!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-07-2013, 02:21 AM
LJ's opinion of DLJ...

Make it a good one.

Smile

21-07-2013, 02:43 AM
(17-07-2013 03:21 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  It has been awhile since someone posted something like this (I think it was KC's original idea), so I thought I'd try my hand. Please be patient with my replies, I don't want to short change anyone so it might take a wee bit of time.

If you post in the thread I will give my honest opinion of based hopefully mostly on my interaction with you but also, I think I read way more than I post so there is that, too.

Any takers? Shy

Yo.

Hit me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-07-2013, 08:04 AM
Hit me! Wait... not physically...

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
21-07-2013, 08:20 AM
(21-07-2013 08:04 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Hit me! Wait... not physically...

I'd hit you, but I fear reprisal.

Plus it would be way too much effort to get to you for the payoff of my punching you. It's just not worth it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-07-2013, 08:42 AM
(21-07-2013 08:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 08:04 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Hit me! Wait... not physically...

I'd hit you, but I fear reprisal.

Plus it would be way too much effort to get to you for the payoff of my punching you. It's just not worth it.

It's ok, I love you unconditionally anyway.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
25-07-2013, 12:35 AM
(17-07-2013 10:19 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Go for it Ms. Jane, you got your work cut out for you with your two latest threads. You sure you ain't snorting coke? I couldn't do it. Both the threads and the coke that is.

(17-07-2013 10:05 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  Hoping to inflate some hubris here. Being compared to Jackie Chan and Psy all in one day is a bit much lol.

What!? I want someone to mistake me for Jackie Chan! Weeping

Good thing for me, I never put a time limit on when I'd answer. Big Grin No coke necessary here. Also, my apologies for the wait since the other posts. Life and all that.

DL.

I noticed your posts within the first few entries right away. You have a strong presence here. At first I'll admit I misread you. You seemed (to me) abrasive and I was worried you'd be one of those posters who I had to avoid when they'd post (which isn't too many, but still). I don't know what gave me that impression when you first joined, but I remember feeling that way. I'm not one to have first impressions stick, though, as I like to understand where people are coming from. The more I got to know you, the quicker you became someone I looked forward to hearing from and I realized I completely misread what you were saying. You are funny, and a sarcastic intelligence often comes across in your posts. This is funny because, it just dawned on me, this suits your name so well. I also notice how you take time to explain where you're coming from by using your life experiences as examples and this has made me learn a lot about you, the military and your culture. You've helped me think outside the box on a few occasions and I'm thankful for that. Your vast life experiences bring insight into your conversations, and that's a great opportunity for TTA forums to embrace. You've become a pal. Shy
25-07-2013, 01:06 AM
(17-07-2013 11:29 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Oh boy, lets see what the wonderful LadyJane thinks of A2.

A2.

I think I've always made it clear what my opinion on you is, but I never get sick of telling you. M-O-Ms are like that. Big Grin

I remember you from the podcast first. I remember at that time in my life, my oldest was starting to ask all the philosophical questions children start to contemplate as their awareness starts to grow. I also worked with youth in all kinds of different environments and I LOVE the age group you are in, I feel inspired around people like you as you make the decisions you do. I want to share that, because I want you to know that when I heard your story I was crushed. I don't think you had joined the forum yet, or at least I'm not sure I noticed, and your story rang in my mind for a few days.

That was awhile ago now, and I have seen you grow and change for a year and a half(ish?). I have seen you embrace TTA like family, I've seen you make good friends here. I am also happy to see that you are one of the most caring individuals here, and you have a passion in you that is like a force. These are all good things, because I have seen people in the situations you've been in and it has made them bitter or closed-off. It's made them not trust others or expect the worst all the time. But you, you have a passion for life. I recently read somewhere, "In order to know if you can trust someone (or thing), you have to trust it". It seems that's the only way, and you have embraced new experiences, tried new things, explored concepts and formed opinions based on the knowledge you have. I hope you keep that sense of adventure and face life like that, with that attitude and vivaciousness. I hope you let me see where you go and that we stay connected like we do. I really love the mom role you've let me adopt, I'd be your real mom in a heart-beat, I'd be- and I am- proud. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post