Another Night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Another Night
Didn't eat dinner. Mom screamed at my sister and I all night. It started the second she picked me up from school.

For the past couple of days, she's been fighting with her sister because they got into an argument involving a guy. My mom is always the most immature in these situation. But since, she's been making our (my sister and I) lives a living hell-- constantly screaming about the situations, reminding us that everything we do is wrong, throwing things, etc.

My little sister's birthday is tomorrow, and she said she wanted to go to a particular restaurant. Pitching suggestions, I mentioned another really good place that she liked, which we hardly go to. My sister (being non-medicated) is prone to fits, and immediately started screaming at me. My mom retorted with "We're not having a fucking birthday tomorrow"...

The other day, I told my mom I'm going out with a family friend this weekend to purchase supplies for a senior English project. Yesterday, I was trying to explain something to her, and after getting pissed at me for no reason, she told me I couldn't go this weekend. We have no supplies at all around the house. This project will cost me my grade. When I told her how important the project was, she said "graduating is your problem, not mine."

Everytime she becomes like this, she constantly tells my sister and I that she doesn't want us- either of us, but especially me. But then she comes back with "If you leave you're a runaway" but keeps following that up with "I wish I never fucking had you." etc

I'm tired of the ongoing verbal abuse.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Another Night
I'm sorry Ferdi. Sad
Hug

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
18-09-2013, 06:45 PM
I'M glad you're here, Ferdy Shy
Maybe get your sis a cup-cake & just tell her you love her Blush
We luv you Hug Heart

18-09-2013, 06:46 PM
(18-09-2013 06:40 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'm sorry Ferdi. Sad
Hug
(18-09-2013 06:45 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'M glad you're here, Ferdy Shy
Maybe get your sis a cup-cake & just tell her you love her Blush
We luv ya Hug Heart

'Appreciate it. Undecided Hug
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-09-2013, 06:51 PM
(18-09-2013 06:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Didn't eat dinner. Mom screamed at my sister and I all night. It started the second she picked me up from school.

For the past couple of days, she's been fighting with her sister because they got into an argument involving a guy. My mom is always the most immature in these situation. But since, she's been making our (my sister and I) lives a living hell-- constantly screaming about the situations, reminding us that everything we do is wrong, throwing things, etc.

My little sister's birthday is tomorrow, and she said she wanted to go to a particular restaurant. Pitching suggestions, I mentioned another really good place that she liked, which we hardly go to. My sister (being non-medicated) is prone to fits, and immediately started screaming at me. My mom retorted with "We're not having a fucking birthday tomorrow"...

The other day, I told my mom I'm going out with a family friend this weekend to purchase supplies for a senior English project. Yesterday, I was trying to explain something to her, and after getting pissed at me for no reason, she told me I couldn't go this weekend. We have no supplies at all around the house. This project will cost me my grade. When I told her how important the project was, she said "graduating is your problem, not mine."

Everytime she becomes like this, she constantly tells my sister and I that she doesn't want us- either of us, but especially me. But then she comes back with "If you leave you're a runaway" but keeps following that up with "I wish I never fucking had you." etc

Manic depression?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-09-2013, 06:52 PM
I thought I had it bad. I don't understand why parents take stress out on their kids of all people.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes elegant_atheist's post
18-09-2013, 06:54 PM
(18-09-2013 06:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Didn't eat dinner. Mom screamed at my sister and I all night. It started the second she picked me up from school.

Hopefully your mom will start realising how lucky she is to have such a great daughter and appreciating you properly. I really hope things get better for you dude.

Until then I'm always here if you need someone. Hug

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
18-09-2013, 06:56 PM
(18-09-2013 06:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Manic depression?

Possibly, along with passive aggression. She isn't like this always, but when she is, it's bad.
18-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Your mother requires medical (psychiatric) help.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-09-2013, 06:58 PM
(18-09-2013 06:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your mother requires medical (psychiatric) help.

She'd never go for it. Simply mentioning it would offend her.