Another Night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Another Night
(18-09-2013 06:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 06:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your mother requires medical (psychiatric) help.

She'd never go for it. Simply mentioning it would offend her.

Doesn't change the fact that she needs it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2013, 07:15 PM
Remember we luv ya ferdi Hug

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
18-09-2013, 07:42 PM
(18-09-2013 06:56 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 06:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Manic depression?

Possibly, along with passive aggression. She isn't like this always, but when she is, it's bad.

Doesn't sound too passive to me. That's some very active aggression you're describing.

I'm so sorry, Ferdi. That's inexcusable of her.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
18-09-2013, 07:44 PM
(18-09-2013 06:58 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 06:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your mother requires medical (psychiatric) help.

She'd never go for it. Simply mentioning it would offend her.

Maybe try balling your eyes out and go to give her a hug whenever she acts that way or says those things. Dunno if it'll work on your mom but it's been the goto tool for ManlyGirl and daughter GirlyGirl for decades now. Never fails to shut my mean ass up.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-09-2013, 08:40 PM
I'm sorry to hear this, darling. I'm here if you ever need someone. If you have anything I can do to help you with your crown, I'll help.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
18-09-2013, 08:45 PM
What supplies do you need, Ferdi, I am willing to help. And when do you need them by?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
19-09-2013, 09:08 AM
(18-09-2013 06:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Didn't eat dinner. Mom screamed at my sister and I all night. It started the second she picked me up from school.

For the past couple of days, she's been fighting with her sister because they got into an argument involving a guy. My mom is always the most immature in these situation. But since, she's been making our (my sister and I) lives a living hell-- constantly screaming about the situations, reminding us that everything we do is wrong, throwing things, etc.

My little sister's birthday is tomorrow, and she said she wanted to go to a particular restaurant. Pitching suggestions, I mentioned another really good place that she liked, which we hardly go to. My sister (being non-medicated) is prone to fits, and immediately started screaming at me. My mom retorted with "We're not having a fucking birthday tomorrow"...

The other day, I told my mom I'm going out with a family friend this weekend to purchase supplies for a senior English project. Yesterday, I was trying to explain something to her, and after getting pissed at me for no reason, she told me I couldn't go this weekend. We have no supplies at all around the house. This project will cost me my grade. When I told her how important the project was, she said "graduating is your problem, not mine."

Everytime she becomes like this, she constantly tells my sister and I that she doesn't want us- either of us, but especially me. But then she comes back with "If you leave you're a runaway" but keeps following that up with "I wish I never fucking had you." etc

I'm tired of the ongoing verbal abuse.

Your mother sounds like a child. Reacts like a child thinks like a child talks to you like a child.

Maybe you should treat her like she acts?

Do you think she will have fun never seeing you after your move out? My guess is you don't want to be around her and if she likes seeing the two of you she may need to be reminded that if she continues to treat you that way one day when you leave the house will be the last time she sees you. Doesn't sound like you would be missing much in this woman.
19-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Get a part-time job, save up as quick as you can and move-the-hell out, girl Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
25-09-2013, 07:54 AM
This is late, Ferdi, but Hug My mom yelled at my brother and I a lot when we were kids and it was just awful. Hang in there.