Another Pedo-Cult (Catholic Church) scandal about to break

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2013, 04:50 AM
RE: Another Pedo-Cult (Catholic Church) scandal about to break
(04-10-2013 01:29 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(04-10-2013 09:43 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  It seems that pedophilia is so widespread in Catholic Church that it's hardly a scandal anymore, more like it's a matter of fact.

That's the thing... it doesn't shock anymore. You just expect it.

Fucking Catholicism... and Ratzinger's attempted coverups should be considered a crime against humanity.

I agree with Billy...

HA! He is so fucking right. I love it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 04:54 AM
(23-09-2013 08:49 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Many of the guys my age moved far, far away and/or left the Catholic church. Most of the girls I graduated with are still within 50 miles of the town and are still quite Catholic.

Its not uncommon for males to move and females to stay close to home. This phenomena has nothing to do with religion.
05-10-2013, 05:13 AM
(05-10-2013 04:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 08:49 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Many of the guys my age moved far, far away and/or left the Catholic church. Most of the girls I graduated with are still within 50 miles of the town and are still quite Catholic.

Its not uncommon for males to move and females to stay close to home. This phenomena has nothing to do with religion.

Reference or STFU.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post