Another Silly Forum 'Game'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: Another Silly Forum 'Game'
Last thing I bought was pasta and sausages, needed to make my dinner this evening.

Wait, if I insert food in my anus, will I poop out my mouth then?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 05:02 PM
(01-06-2013 11:16 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Actually it was a new tat yesterday. Do I have to stick my whole arm in there? Unsure

Don't worry, no one have ever died from a bit of hardcore anal fisting.
01-06-2013, 05:06 PM
(01-06-2013 03:25 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 11:17 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Yes, pics or it didn't happen....

No, just a pic of the tatt would be good.

[img][Image: IMAG0709_zps717cfcaf.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: IMAG0710_zps595c5b1b.jpg][/img]

What's it say...kinda hard to tell with it going around your arm...that is your arm, right?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
01-06-2013, 05:07 PM
(01-06-2013 05:02 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 11:16 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Actually it was a new tat yesterday. Do I have to stick my whole arm in there? Unsure

Don't worry, no one have ever died from a bit of hardcore anal fisting.

And you know that how? Blink

Nevermind...carry on.

01-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Two breakfast barms. I already ate them though, I guess that means they will actually make their way through my asshole at some point soon, just in the wrong direction. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-06-2013, 05:11 PM
What's a barm? Must be something else we don't have in the US.

01-06-2013, 05:15 PM
(01-06-2013 05:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What's a barm? Must be something else we don't have in the US.

It's like a big sandwich, with a full English breakfast on it. They're beautiful.

Here's one with bacon and sausage on but if you ask me that's plain unadventurous, a good one will have a fried egg, sausage, bacon, mushroom, and black-pudding on. Some people have cheese, tomato and/or spam as well.

[Image: barm%20butty-thumb.jpg]

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
01-06-2013, 05:19 PM
(01-06-2013 05:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 03:25 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  [img][Image: IMAG0709_zps717cfcaf.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: IMAG0710_zps595c5b1b.jpg][/img]

What's it say...kinda hard to tell with it going around your arm...that is your arm, right?

It's an ambigram that says Gannon, my new baby boy's name. The S is for our last name. My other boy's name is on the other side.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
01-06-2013, 05:20 PM
(01-06-2013 05:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 05:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What's a barm? Must be something else we don't have in the US.

It's like a big sandwich, with a full English breakfast on it. They're beautiful.

Here's one with bacon and sausage on but if you ask me that's plain unadventurous, a good one will have a fried egg, sausage, bacon, mushroom, and black-pudding on. Some people have cheese, tomato and/or spam as well.

That is beautiful! Drooling

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-06-2013, 05:25 PM
(01-06-2013 05:15 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

I am with you on adding egg...again, as an American with no foreign travel, I don't know what black pudding is. But I would probably replace it with cheese!