Another Twitter skirmish

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Another Twitter skirmish
I am starting to think his twitter will be used to distract us from the real horror his comrades are committing. The conservatives in this country are amazingly good at spinning stories and manipulating wording to their advantage.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
20-11-2016, 11:26 AM
(20-11-2016 11:22 AM)Fireball Wrote:  The inmates are finally running the asylum.

I'm going with Chief. Hunkering down and keeping my mouth shut until I can throw a sink through the window.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-11-2016, 02:01 PM
Check out #NameAPenceMusical

[Image: 2i06gsn.jpg]

[Image: 8vymth.jpg]

Personally, I’m partial to the wonderful Dr. Adam Rutherford's reply. The bratty tantrums of that orange man-child don’t deserve grown-up talk.

[Image: whhahe.jpg]

diddums. (Britain) - A term of commiseration to a child who has suffered a mildly painful situation.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-11-2016, 02:21 PM
(20-11-2016 02:01 PM)Vera Wrote:  Check out #NameAPenceMusical

[Image: 2i06gsn.jpg]

[Image: 8vymth.jpg]

Personally, I’m partial to the wonderful Dr. Adam Rutherford's reply. The bratty tantrums of that orange man-child don’t deserve grown-up talk.

[Image: whhahe.jpg]

diddums. (Britain) - A term of commiseration to a child who has suffered a mildly painful situation.

I don't have to change the title of this 1962 musical!

[Image: 41WQM6FWVKL.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-11-2016, 02:38 PM
(20-11-2016 02:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I don't have to change the title of this 1962 musical!

Nu-huh! Can we just push them off instead? I've grown accustomed to this earth, you know, and, in the words of the voice-over guy: "I like it in here!"

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
20-11-2016, 02:53 PM
[Image: serverphone_zpsisjwi0fb.png]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
20-11-2016, 02:57 PM
(20-11-2016 02:53 PM)Dom Wrote:  [Image: serverphone_zpsisjwi0fb.png]

No surprise there. It's called the "Leona". Only the little people use secure communications.

#sigh
20-11-2016, 03:11 PM
If someone tells me out of the blue to please uphold certain values, I would assume they don't believe I already do. For example, if someone told me to not rape them, I may take it that they are accusing me of being a rapist. This may make me angry, reasonably, given that I am both not a rapist and despise rape. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
20-11-2016, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2016 03:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-11-2016 03:11 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  If someone tells me out of the blue to please uphold certain values, I would assume they don't believe I already do. For example, if someone told me to not rape them, I may take it that they are accusing me of being a rapist. This may make me angry, reasonably, given that I am both not a rapist and despise rape. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, not so much. Now if somebody told you don't be an idiot then your anger might be reasonable.

#sigh
20-11-2016, 05:46 PM
(20-11-2016 02:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I don't have to change the title of this 1962 musical!

[Image: 41WQM6FWVKL.jpg]

Or the title of this classic film

[Image: MadMadMadWorld.jpg][Image: giphy.gif]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post