Another cat thread for Tartarus

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-10-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Another cat thread for Tartarus
(09-10-2014 08:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 07:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Srsly????? I swear there is almost nothing better than meeting a strange cat in le wild, and having them let you pet 'im!!!! Big Grin

You go ahead Confused

Tongue

Beyond jealous
[Image: tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
09-10-2014, 08:24 PM
(09-10-2014 07:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Srsly????? I swear there is almost nothing better than meeting a strange cat in le wild, and having them let you pet 'im!!!! Big Grin

I agree, I am thrilled when random pussies come out to play with me so I can work my magic. Big Grin

(09-10-2014 08:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wow. Out here in California, you pet a strange pussy you get arrested.

Stranger danger makes it all the more enticing.

(09-10-2014 08:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You go ahead Confused

Tongue
She could pet my tiger any day of the week, if you know what I mean. Wink

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-10-2014, 09:05 PM
I found a job for Tarty.
He can work at the retirement home for the pussies.
http://www.ahscares.org/services.asp?ser...E+FOR+PETS

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-10-2014, 09:14 PM
(09-10-2014 09:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I found a job for Tarty.
He can work at the retirement home for the pussies.
http://www.ahscares.org/services.asp?ser...E+FOR+PETS

It would be too sad Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
09-10-2014, 09:21 PM
[Image: katz1.jpg]

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
09-10-2014, 09:30 PM
TSauce needs to come here...

http://www.insyncexotics.com/

Right outside of the town where I live - they do such good work. I follow them on facebook for the awesome pictures. Lambert is one of the newest additions and it's been so cool to watch the pictures of him growing up.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
09-10-2014, 09:47 PM
(09-10-2014 09:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  TSauce needs to come here...

Right outside of the town where I live - they do such good work. I follow them on facebook for the awesome pictures. Lambert is one of the newest additions and it's been so cool to watch the pictures of him growing up.

That does it. I'm taking a trip to Texas to see the observatory, EA, Anj, and this!!

[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
09-10-2014, 09:49 PM
In Synch is pretty awesome!

The vets we use for our critters are the same vets that care for the cats and other residents of the sanctuary.

It's worth following on Facebook just for the pictures and to watch as they take in cats that are sickly and ill-treated and transform them into healthy, loved animals.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-10-2014, 09:57 PM
(09-10-2014 09:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  In Synch is pretty awesome!

The vets we use for our critters are the same vets that care for the cats and other residents of the sanctuary.

It's worth following on Facebook just for the pictures and to watch as they take in cats that are sickly and ill-treated and transform them into healthy, loved animals.

I'm now following, thanks!! Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
09-10-2014, 10:33 PM
(09-10-2014 09:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  TSauce needs to come here...

My husband and I decided we are visiting next time we visit Dallas family. I just spent the past hour browsing through their residents... Soooo pretty.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post