Another cat thread for Tartarus

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-12-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Another cat thread for Tartarus
(08-12-2013 02:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 02:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  How can you tell?

Haha!

He doesn't react to any noises at all but does react to movement. I realize cats don't necessarily come when called like a dog.

My cats do.

Or rather, one cat does, and the other only gives enough fucks to do it haphazardly. If I call my cat Gypsy and click my tongue, she'll come running, she was pretty much trained to early on; like dogs, she responds to the sound.

My other cat, by the appropriate name of Garfield, has three responses to the sound: Give 0 fucks and keep doing what he's doing which is usually laying around; or he will come to the caller; or he will walk right past the caller and (usually) lay back down wherever he went to.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
08-12-2013, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 04:54 PM by smoothcriminal.)
(08-12-2013 04:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My cats do.

Or rather, one cat does, and the other only gives enough fucks to do it haphazardly. If I call my cat Gypsy and click my tongue, she'll come running, she was pretty much trained to early on; like dogs, she responds to the sound.

My other cat, by the appropriate name of Garfield, has three responses to the sound: Give 0 fucks and keep doing what he's doing which is usually laying around; or he will come to the caller; or he will walk right past the caller and (usually) lay back down wherever he went to.

I wanna see pictures of your kitties, please!

[+] 1 user Likes smoothcriminal's post
08-12-2013, 05:07 PM
(08-12-2013 04:50 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 04:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My cats do.

I wanna see pictures of your kitties, please!

I will try to put new pictures of them soon, but they wont be of good quality; have to use my laptops in-built camera.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-12-2013, 05:09 PM
(08-12-2013 02:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Blue...4 months old. I think I know why someone threw him out, I am pretty sure he is deaf. But I don't care, he's still a pretty cool cat. Glad he was found and turned in to the shelter.

[Image: BlueDec72013_zps1851e9ef.jpg]

I think he's just pretending not to hear you.

And your hubby's thinking "why didn't I come up with that idea "

Big Grin

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
08-12-2013, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 11:43 PM by ghostexorcist.)
I am currently writing a paper for one of my anthropology classes. My cat laid himself out across my arms to make sure I don't get cold. It must be a daunting task because his head slowly dipped to one side before falling gracefully and cracking on the touch pad of my laptop. He is now snoring. I wish I could sleep that soundly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
09-12-2013, 01:00 AM
(08-12-2013 05:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 04:50 PM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  I wanna see pictures of your kitties, please!

I will try to put new pictures of them soon, but they wont be of good quality; have to use my laptops in-built camera.

Update: I'll do it tomorrow if possible as I have been stuck in one room for almost 8 hours straight with only short forum breaks in a different room before sulking back to the previously mentioned room with sink.

... not a great day...

09-12-2013, 02:14 AM
Too.....much....

[Image: tumblr_m6tyrwrLqD1qjs7ito1_250.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-12-2013, 02:26 AM
(09-12-2013 02:14 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Too.....much....

[Image: tumblr_m6tyrwrLqD1qjs7ito1_250.gif]

You will look at this thread, and the cats within and you will like it!

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
10-12-2013, 06:59 AM
PRetty sure Tartarus has seen this already, but for those who have not:

[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
10-12-2013, 11:02 PM
[Image: d905a51b4046e0d29e8c1c1b5bcf3510_zpsc325d65d.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post