Another catholic "winner"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: Another catholic "winner"
(30-08-2012 06:59 PM)darcie Wrote:  And maybe in the running to be next pope, after the Nazi blessedly passes on and is no doubt fast tracked to sainthood.

He's got all the bases covered:

Kids are to blame for sexual abuse, protect the priests!
I know, it is not popular to do so, but please note, the actuall pope the former cardinal ratzinger was a member of the hitler-youth, thats the whole story.
He was there involved like most of the boys in germany at this time.
You could hardly escape from join these organisation, it was pretty much the same thing like today you were born and rased to be a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.
We didn't blame on these Children, we do the opposite. If i remember correctly the pastores son of that church was in an interview involved with Seth, better know as the thinking atheist.
So after all we should not blame him for what he has done in his childhood, but certainly his has to be blamed for what he has done as an adult.
He was in the charge in the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, witch is pretty much the same as the Inquisition in the dark middle age.
Thats all, he is and he was not a Nazi, but even worse than that.
He is the man who shuffled the Pedo-Priests around the world and feed them with new victims.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2012, 06:08 AM
Hmmm...wasn't he also part of the Nazi air force from ages 16 - 18, who deserted near the end of WW II? I'm not really referring to his hitler youth stuff which really wasn't his fault. Everyone seems to know about this, but what about his service record?

Also, he is putting out all effort to reunite society of St. Pius X (sspx), excommunicated community, with the church. They are/have been supporters of vichy france, and hid nazi war criminals as late as 1989:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_St._Pius_X

Main article: Controversies surrounding the Society of St. Pius X
Prominent members of the SSPX, including Lefebvre himself, have expressed approval or support for a restoration of an absolutist French monarchy, the Vichy government (1940–1944), and the party of Jean-Marie le Pen. On the basis of statements made by Bishop Richard Williamson, the Anti-Defamation League has accused the Society of being "mired in anti-Semitism".[45] It was in an SSPX priory, where he had been granted asylum as "an act of charity to a homeless man",[46] that French Nazi collaborator and war criminal Paul Touvier was arrested, and a priest of the Society publicly offered Requiem Mass for him on his death in 1996.[47][48]

Compare his efforts to unite this group with the church proper, and his treatment of american nuns and liberal priests of ireland:

http://www.thetrumpet.com/article/9290.8...al-priests

I'm not linking the nun articles, there linked elsewhere on the forum.

As a former member of sspx, it is worse than portrayed in wiki.

I don't call him nazi from his hitler youth, rather his war service and actions as pope.

The preachers deal with men of straw, as they are men of straw themselves -
Henry David Thoreau

Without god, life is everything
31-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Here's a link re vatican/ sspx reunion:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/o...story.html

Also, one of the 4 bishops is a holocost denier:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Wil...n_(bishop)

I believe williamson is now trying to break off from sspx and form his own little religion, whatever.
Wish I wasn't so well versed in this group and catholicism in general...oh well.

Henry David Thoreau

31-08-2012, 06:50 AM
(31-08-2012 06:08 AM)darcie Wrote:  Hmmm...wasn't he also part of the Nazi air force from ages 16 - 18, who deserted near the end of WW II? I'm not really referring to his hitler youth stuff which really wasn't his fault. Everyone seems to know about this, but what about his service record?

Also, he is putting out all effort to reunite society of St. Pius X (sspx), excommunicated community, with the church. They are/have been supporters of vichy france, and hid nazi war criminals as late as 1989:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_St._Pius_X

Main article: Controversies surrounding the Society of St. Pius X
Prominent members of the SSPX, including Lefebvre himself, have expressed approval or support for a restoration of an absolutist French monarchy, the Vichy government (1940–1944), and the party of Jean-Marie le Pen. On the basis of statements made by Bishop Richard Williamson, the Anti-Defamation League has accused the Society of being "mired in anti-Semitism".[45] It was in an SSPX priory, where he had been granted asylum as "an act of charity to a homeless man",[46] that French Nazi collaborator and war criminal Paul Touvier was arrested, and a priest of the Society publicly offered Requiem Mass for him on his death in 1996.[47][48]

Compare his efforts to unite this group with the church proper, and his treatment of american nuns and liberal priests of ireland:

http://www.thetrumpet.com/article/9290.8...al-priests

I'm not linking the nun articles, there linked elsewhere on the forum.

As a former member of sspx, it is worse than portrayed in wiki.

I don't call him nazi from his hitler youth, rather his war service and actions as pope.

Yes, you are right, he was part of Hitlers last defence force, meanwile your troops has surroundet germany.
And so what?
Do you have seen the pictures of Hitler marshing down the front of these "Soldiers".
They didn't even fit right in there Uniform, they wear scared to death, most of them had have even more fear in there stomach then food.
Yesterday there were schoolkids or students on highschool, today there wearing an used Uniform from a death soldier.
I am not conviced to the case, that he knows what's going on.
He was hardly a grown person, reased not to thing rather obey what ever the leader commands.
Do you know what a drumhead is?
There were nearly everywere, and you can put to death if you steel an egg.
I know, but only by the mouth of my grandfather, a story of two fellow soldiers of my grandfather.
The Part of the armee was in retreat from russia, the platoon was transported via train back to germany.
Three man are sitting on the ground and playing a cardgame named Skart.
They jelling and laughing, having fun. So, one of these guys speaks out loud what all of the man in that train have in there mind: We are goinig home, we have survived, the fucking war is over."
The political-commisoneer of the SS sitting near by pullt out his gun and shot the man right in his face.
Afterwards the case was closed as War decomposition.
These Guys and the Pope had not the slightes chance to escape, not at this level of power.
Sade but true, he is a victim, too.

31-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Who is to say what really happened to pope during the war? Do you really think he had the same experience as the one you described?

What I'm arguing is that I believe he embraced the Nazi point of view, at least somewhat, based on his actions as pope.

I'm not sure he wanted to desert the service. Who knows?

He claims to be anti-Nazi yet embraces pro nazi groups?? He is much more comfortable in that mindset than in any liberal, modern mindset.

Popes aren't always like this, look at his predecesor, PJP2.

My point isn't that he wasn't allowed to desert, but that he accepted naziism on some level.

Henry David Thoreau

31-08-2012, 07:24 AM
(31-08-2012 07:02 AM)darcie Wrote:  Who is to say what really happened to pope during the war? Do you really think he had the same experience as the one you described?

What I'm arguing is that I believe he embraced the Nazi point of view, at least somewhat, based on his actions as pope.

I'm not sure he wanted to desert the service. Who knows?

He claims to be anti-Nazi yet embraces pro nazi groups?? He is much more comfortable in that mindset than in any liberal, modern mindset.

Popes aren't always like this, look at his predecesor, PJP2.

My point isn't that he wasn't allowed to desert, but that he accepted naziism on some level.

Hm... yes, as i wrote in my futher comment, he accepted the Nazi-Idiologie like any other who was reased like the youth in Nazi-Germany or any other opressive regim.

31-08-2012, 07:56 AM
He still accepts it, hence "pope nazi"

Henry David Thoreau

31-08-2012, 09:31 AM
(31-08-2012 07:56 AM)darcie Wrote:  He still accepts it, hence "pope nazi"

Hey, thats the idea, lets try to get a statement on these issue from the pope himself.
Oh man, he were out of the business befor the ink on the paper is dry.
But he cannot be so stupid, can't he?

31-08-2012, 09:46 AM
his actions show his beliefs.

Henry David Thoreau

31-08-2012, 11:12 AM
(30-08-2012 04:37 PM)darcie Wrote:  http://gawker.com/5939320/prominent-cath...he-seducer

Nice! Another blame the victim asshole, the victim in this case being child sexual victims.

Another win, catholic church!Lecture_preist
Disgusting! It sounds like the excuses he uses when he molests kids. Angry

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair