Another cool dream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Another cool dream
I say "cool" because it's obviously derived from my relatively new atheism and dealing with my family, becoming more outspoken and unapologetic about it. Just wish it hadn't ended before I got to meet Dawkins!

Dream this morning: I went with Mom to a religious gathering with hundreds of people, even though we both knew it wouldn't mean anything to me as an atheist. The time came for everyone as a group to sing a praise and worship song, and at the beginning I pretended quite well, but had to sit down when the words became hard to ignore.

Afterwards, we were at a restaurant with Grandma. I told Mom that I can't go to one of those things again. Grandma had a quizzical expression but Mom didn't want her to know where we'd been & made a gesture to let me know this, so I lied and said, "birthday party."

The whole time at the restaurant, I was using a deep red crayon to color a letter "A" that was at least 2 feet tall, and Richard Dawkins was somewhere in my peripheral view. Also, a server never came to take our order, nor did we seem to care.

Mom & Grandma left, but I stayed. Richard Dawkins was at a table diagonally across from me, with books and papers spread all over his table. No one else in the restaurant seemed to notice him. I got his attention with a "Psssst!" as is my way, and when Richard looked my way, I whispered, "Can I come over and meet you?" He said I could, but as dreams would have it, I woke up just as I was approaching his table.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Another cool dream
Gah. So close to being a wet-dream. Sad

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Cool boys' club HU.Junyuan 14 353 02-01-2014 11:24 AM
Last Post: Chas
  Cool/Impressive Things You've Seen Others Do Misanthropik 3 201 18-11-2013 02:02 PM
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Vatican at it again ... cool spy story Bucky Ball 7 282 28-06-2013 04:34 PM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver
  What a cool story. kingschosen 5 332 16-01-2013 05:52 PM
Last Post: Question
  Cool picture I took the other day at dusk. kingschosen 6 379 10-10-2012 06:38 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
  I have a cool family il_bandit 12 641 03-08-2012 03:05 AM
Last Post: Leela
  I don't usually get exicted about clocks but dammit this one is cool. germanyt 3 474 05-05-2012 12:58 PM
Last Post: lucradis