Another hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: Another hello
Hey, there. Welcome.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2015, 01:16 AM
Helo! Big Grin
04-08-2015, 01:19 AM
I was 14 when I realised I didn't believe and unfortunately the thought of lying or hiding it never occurred to me.
Over last few months anytime I talked or texted my parents I ended up in tears. I've recently heard the term emotional blackmail and it describes what theyre doing pretty well. But them just not liking me on its own wouldn't be a problem.
I have some mental health issues that prevented me from getting and maintaining a job. I know I need therapy and medication. But I need money for all of that and a few months ago they just cut me off completely. I nearly starved, my 90 year old aunt saved me. She's very poor but she shares the little she has with me. Still, with no therapy my mental problems only get worse I can feel myself deteriorating. I have no phone, no one to call anyway. I'm in pain every day. I am grateful that I can talk about it and not be judged and blamed for my situation.
04-08-2015, 01:36 AM
Hi there. There's a few castaways here.

As was said. Jump right in. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Another hello
Religion makes families utterly insane. If you are implying that they abandoned you because of your abandonment of faith then that makes me sick. How horrible.

Talk it out here....just talk talk talk it out 😀

**Crickets** -- God
14-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Welcome aboard the forum buddy, have a great stay here.