Another miracle!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 04:10 AM

Another miracle!
Last night, news started to appear about "another" miracle at Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

http://www.hercegovina.info/vijesti/herc...#news_view

The article is not in English, so translation goes more or less, as follows:

"In Medjugorje, specifically in Bijakovici on Monday night a miracle happened, namely a statue in Vicka's old family house, which is 30 years old, started illuminating.

In just a few minutes that the news spread all over the sanctuary of Our Lady, so that now in front of Vicka's house gathered several thousand believers!

Lady's 30-year-old stone statue began to shine in the old family house of the visionary Vicka. Statue was lit up, it illuminated the whole room. It is impossible to take a picture, that is, when you take a picture you do not see anything. Several professional photographers have photographed with the best possible cameras but they could not take pictures of the light. Instead they only get the picture of the statue. Thousands of people have heard of this in a couple of minutes and started to arrive. It is still the same situation. In a word, a miracle, a 30-year-old stone statue began to shine, Mateo Ivankovic told HERCEGOVINA.info.
"

Some skeptics have proposed that luminous paint is responsible for the "miracle":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminous_paint
...but it is claimed that it cannot be caught on camera - yet a picture in the article shows a luminous green light. Or whatever this is.

[Image: kip.jpg]

"But those who trust in idols, who say to images, 'You are our gods,' will be turned back in utter shame." (Isaiah 42:17)
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 12:08 PM
RE: Another miracle!
It makes perfect sense. Mary has been dead for about 20 centuries. By now, she must be getting quite bored with all that eternity in front of her so she's trying to amuse herself by entertaining those who own a statue of her. I mean, she could simply show herself (like she supposedly has at various other places) if she was really trying to communicate. So that can't be the explanation. Yup, she's bored. Wink

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 12:33 PM

(24-09-2013 12:08 PM)Impulse Wrote:  It makes perfect sense. Mary has been dead for about 20 centuries. By now, she must be getting quite bored with all that eternity in front of her so she's trying to amuse herself by entertaining those who own a statue of her. I mean, she could simply show herself (like she supposedly has at various other places) if she was really trying to communicate. So that can't be the explanation. Yup, she's bored. Wink

She does show herself, but there's a snag - only the seers (there are six of them, I believe) can actually see her. Smile

The rest of us who are not that fortunate, can read the messages she leaves to the seers. They're dispatched on a regular basis, and are short enough to fit in an SMS text message. There's no TL;DR with Mary!
http://www.medjugorje.ws/en/messages/
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2013, 07:50 AM
LOL, but her son is Jesus... best snag fixer around. All she would have to do is threaten punishment ask, and Jesus would make sure she could communicate to everyone. But that would be far more boring than playing with glowing likenesses. Smile

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
25-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Seems legit

25-09-2013, 08:34 AM
Why do these spiritual beings always choose flimsy physical ways of hinting at their existence these days? It's about time for some fiery, scimitar-waving angels to go fluttering around Cardiff. Even a demon or two would be okay... if they showed up in Congress, they'd blend in long enough to start some real havoc.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
25-09-2013, 08:41 AM
(25-09-2013 08:34 AM)I Am Wrote:  Why do these spiritual beings always choose flimsy physical ways of hinting at their existence these days? It's about time for some fiery, scimitar-waving angels to go fluttering around Cardiff. Even a demon or two would be okay... if they showed up in Congress, they'd blend in long enough to start some real havoc.

If they showed up in Congress, no one would notice. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-09-2013, 09:01 AM
So... I think I'll be moving to Bosnia... I want to be a "Visionary". It seems like a cool job. Smile

This Vica person can't last forever. I will unseat her and become known far and wide, as Visionary Kim. I can make up way better shit than a glowing statue. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-09-2013, 10:09 AM
(25-09-2013 09:01 AM)kim Wrote:  So... I think I'll be moving to Bosnia... I want to be a "Visionary". It seems like a cool job. Smile

This Vica person can't last forever. I will unseat her and become known far and wide, as Visionary Kim. I can make up way better shit than a glowing statue. Drinking Beverage

I like the sound of 'Kima' for a visionary name.

Tell us what you see, Kima... please tell us what you see.

Bowing

25-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Eenie Meenie, Chillie Beanie ... the spirits are about to speak.

Sleepy Kima sees all ...

What the fu.... ?

Don't put that in your mouth - you don't know where it's been! Angry

Sheesh, this Seer stuff is intense. Lunch break. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post