Another one bites the dust

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2016, 07:30 AM
Another one bites the dust
The biggest bitch about getting old -- it gets lonlier as all your friends leave.....

They move for jobs, they hook up with someone, and that someone doesn't approve of your type.. Or they die....

This week it was the last category.. A buddy of mine who lived right up the street, who I rode with for over 25 years... Good man . smart, inventive, funny. Marine and Nam vet. Saw some of the worst in 68-69....

He'll be missed....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: Another one bites the dust
Sorry, dude. Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
28-08-2016, 07:38 AM
I am sorry about the loss of your friend. That sucks.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Sorry for losing a good friend, Biker.
28-08-2016, 07:43 AM
(28-08-2016 07:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The biggest bitch about getting old -- it gets lonlier as all your friends leave.....

They move for jobs, they hook up with someone, and that someone doesn't approve of your type.. Or they die....

This week it was the last category.. A buddy of mine who lived right up the street, who I rode with for over 25 years... Good man . smart, inventive, funny. Marine and Nam vet. Saw some of the worst in 68-69....

He'll be missed....

Hug
28-08-2016, 07:49 AM
Definitely, that is the part that sucks most as you get old - not your own mortality, but that of others.

Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-08-2016, 07:53 AM
Hug

☆☆☆
28-08-2016, 08:58 AM
I'm sorry Online. That's gotta suck. Hug

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
28-08-2016, 09:08 AM
(28-08-2016 07:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The biggest bitch about getting old -- it gets lonlier as all your friends leave.....

He'll be missed....

1968 started with Hue those vets deserve such respect dealing with a horribly dangerous war (yeah all war is dangerous I know ) appalling treatment when they returned home no understanding of PTSD and ultimately such a waste 58000 American lives lost for no gain whatever. I'm sorry OB it so sucks to lose friends I'm thinking of you mate.
28-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Sorry to see this. My condolences.