Another one from Worthy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Another one from Worthy.
Hello,

I came here for intelligent, fair, debate and discussion. There is no such thing as this at Worthy. On Worthy you agree or you are ridiculed and treated like dirt.

It is nice to be among humans.

P.S. I realize that debate can get heated. And, decent human behavior can still exist in the midst of that heat.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like J0Belle's post
29-03-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Another one from Worthy.
Welcome!

I glad you see what we see about WCF.

Hope you stick around. This place is filled with awesome people.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-03-2012, 03:50 PM
(29-03-2012 03:44 PM)J0Belle Wrote:  Hello,

I came here for intelligent, fair, debate and discussion. There is no such thing as this at Worthy. On Worthy you agree or you are ridiculed and treated like dirt.

P.S. I realize that debate can get heated. And, decent human behavior can still exist in the midst of that heat.
Welcome JOBelle Smile. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Just out of curiosity were you involved in the recent incident and do you have the same username? I spoke to many people one WCF and I'm not very good with names, forgive me.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-03-2012, 03:51 PM

What took you so long ? Wink We do have the odd grouch but yeah, what you said about the decent human behaviour stuff and all that Tongue Intelligent debate - you can be the judge of that Hobo
29-03-2012, 03:54 PM
(29-03-2012 03:50 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Welcome JOBelle Smile. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Just out of curiosity were you involved in the recent incident and do you have the same username? I spoke to many people one WCF and I'm not very good with names, forgive me.
No to both questions.

Let's just say I was a member of their forum for many years and I have seen their methods up close and personal. Finally, I could stomach them no longer.

The data I could pull up to indict them is massive in quantity.
[+] 1 user Likes J0Belle's post
29-03-2012, 03:57 PM
(29-03-2012 03:54 PM)J0Belle Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 03:50 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Welcome JOBelle Smile. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

No to both questions.

Let's just say I was a member of their forum for many years and I have seen their methods up close and personal. Finally, I could stomach them no longer.

Well, hopefully you can recruit some of the cooler members to come over here.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-03-2012, 04:02 PM
(29-03-2012 03:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 03:54 PM)J0Belle Wrote:  No to both questions.

Well, hopefully you can recruit some of the cooler members to come over here.
This. No one here is particularly interested in turning people atheist. But if my arguments are strong or weak the only way to know is to debate them. More theist will only increase the quality of debate for both sides.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
29-03-2012, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 04:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(29-03-2012 03:44 PM)J0Belle Wrote:  On Worthy you agree or you are ridiculed and treated like dirt.

Welcome JOBelle. You will find that we don't discriminate here. We will ridicule and treat you like dirt whether we agree with you or not. Wink

(29-03-2012 03:44 PM)J0Belle Wrote:  It is nice to be among humans.

ManlyGirl's still working with National Zoo officials trying to convince them that Girly belongs in the Great Ape House. Sticking point seems to be whether or not I have the stomach to actually pick up my own feces and throw it at them.

(29-03-2012 03:54 PM)J0Belle Wrote:  The data I could pull up to indict them is massive in quantity.

Feels unnecessarily provocative and inflammatory to me. ... I get no joy from dicking with some other fool's world view and metaphysics, but I will admit to getting a lot of entertainment when they volunteer it themselves.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Welcome J0Belle! I think you'll find lots of debate around here on a variety of subjects. Shy