Another pointless thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 04:22 AM
RE: Another pointless thread
20 years? That's too long, she won't make it that long.

Evil_monster

What? What did you expect to hear from me? That she will receive roses from someone? Well, actually, she could...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
18-07-2013, 08:19 PM
*Cracks knuckles*

(15-07-2013 11:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  She will marry a professional baseball player, and go around saying
"baseball has been berry berry good to me".
Love baseball references. But I don't understand the "Berry" part. The only thing I came up with was that Tiger from last season who could steal bases like a ninja. (Quentin Berry...) Or were you going with the whole "nuts and berries" thing? I'm lost. (I don't even know if that's a saying!)

(16-07-2013 07:19 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Consider

I'm thinking this is a direct response to her avvy on fb.

"Avvy?" Is that interweb speak for "avatar?" Why you calling out my picture, HOC? Consider

(16-07-2013 07:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  She will see her son graduate from university and be the proudest momma ever.

This one made my heart get a happy Heart I like this one the MOST. He's going to go to "big people school."

(16-07-2013 03:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I just miss her. Sad

No I'm sorry, MomSbb... I missed you, too. I'm sorry I have disappeared. I got so much going on. (Making sure my baby is taken care of and has a house over his head and, ya know, trying to maintain my sanity.) Hey! You got a Facebook?

And I'll get a phone again sooner than later and I'll play Words with you and Chas again.

(17-07-2013 04:22 AM)Filox Wrote:  20 years? That's too long, she won't make it that long.

Evil_monster

What? What did you expect to hear from me? That she will receive roses from someone? Well, actually, she could...

Big Grin

I prefer lilies Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
18-07-2013, 08:25 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post