Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Another proof of god's existence
1. step
[Image: Rottenecards_58968071_bqqhtwvghg.png]

2. step

[Image: descartes_i_think____theref.jpg]

Trolls are holy race. Eduard Khil is our god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Troll's post
05-04-2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Another proof of god's existence
Yet no matter how hard I try... This water won't turn into booze. No

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
05-04-2014, 09:26 AM
(05-04-2014 09:24 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Yet no matter how hard I try... This water won't turn into booze. No

have you tried adding a natural sugar and yeast to it and letting it sit in a warm dark place?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-04-2014, 12:34 PM
(05-04-2014 09:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 09:24 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Yet no matter how hard I try... This water won't turn into booze. No

have you tried adding a natural sugar and yeast to it and letting it sit in a warm dark place?

They said that wouldn't work... Apparently there's a global conspiracy by brewers, wine makers and distilleries to suppress the truth that yeast is the shit as in chemtrails!

No shit!

Apparently the only real way to make booze is to wave your hands around, and chant something in Aramaic. But its not working, so I think the government must be using some kind of mind control, possibly HAARP, to disrupt my spiritual energies and stop it working.

Keep watching the skies.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
05-04-2014, 01:37 PM
(05-04-2014 12:34 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 09:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  have you tried adding a natural sugar and yeast to it and letting it sit in a warm dark place?

They said that wouldn't work... Apparently there's a global conspiracy by brewers, wine makers and distilleries to suppress the truth that yeast is the shit as in chemtrails!

No shit!

Apparently the only real way to make booze is to wave your hands around, and chant something in Aramaic. But its not working, so I think the government must be using some kind of mind control, possibly HAARP, to disrupt my spiritual energies and stop it working.

Keep watching the skies.

How do you know you re not Zeus or some other god? Perhaps you should try with lightning.

Trolls are holy race. Eduard Khil is our god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8
05-04-2014, 01:40 PM
(05-04-2014 01:37 PM)Troll Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 12:34 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  They said that wouldn't work... Apparently there's a global conspiracy by brewers, wine makers and distilleries to suppress the truth that yeast is the shit as in chemtrails!

No shit!

Keep watching the skies.

How do you know you re not Zeus or some other god? Perhaps you should try with lightning.

I'm not sure which god I am...

I can blow smoke out of my arse, but I dunno about lighting.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
05-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Take it from me, I am in the entertainment business and have worked with rock stars.

You are not a god until you can blow smoke up other peoples arses.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-04-2014, 08:10 PM
I tried to walk on water but it didn't work.
05-04-2014, 08:15 PM
I've been called a goddess on several occassions, but we won't go into the circumstances surrounding those....
05-04-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm only a god when I'm in bed....

Sleeping Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results