Another school shooting.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Another school shooting.
(01-10-2015 05:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 05:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  That you are nothing but a troll is well known. We do not ned to read your mind. Just observe your actions.

[Image: troll.jpg]

You guys should really be ashamed. Here you are all critical of me for calling out one of your own for advocating genocide. I am shocked, stunned, and amazed that I am the only one being critical of Muffs here. You can call me a troll, but you guys are a sorry sick lot.

Muffs, you should apologize and disown those comments. The rest of you should hang your heads in shame for at least tacitly endorsing behavior which is outrageously despicable.

Wha wha wha....

To everyone else who's actually here for this thread. Please see my last post with the update.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
01-10-2015, 05:41 PM
(01-10-2015 05:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Apparently the shooter wasnt from Oregon but the midwest, and didn't attend the school. Weird...

That is really weird.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-10-2015, 05:42 PM
(01-10-2015 05:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 05:30 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Apparently the shooter wasnt from Oregon but the midwest, and didn't attend the school. Weird...

That is really weird.

He may have stopped in Seattle on his way. Crazy.
01-10-2015, 05:54 PM
10 deaths confirmed. 10 additional injuries confirmed.
01-10-2015, 06:11 PM
We have had so many school shootings here in recent years. My love for the second amendment is low right now.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
01-10-2015, 06:14 PM
(01-10-2015 06:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The fact that this forum 'overlooks' certain behaviors is the reason you are still here Heywood...didn't think that needed to be explained. Undecided

Your error is that you are conflating forum management with the forum itself. Two different entities are at work here. Right now I am being critical of one and not the other.
01-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Apparently the shooter had only been in the area for 48 hours.
01-10-2015, 06:29 PM
(01-10-2015 06:29 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Apparently the shooter had only been in the area for 48 hours.

One wonders.....?

It is just so sad. Weeping

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-10-2015, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2015 06:39 PM by ClydeLee.)
(01-10-2015 06:14 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 06:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The fact that this forum 'overlooks' certain behaviors is the reason you are still here Heywood...didn't think that needed to be explained. Undecided

Your error is that you are conflating forum management with the forum itself. Two different entities are at work here. Right now I am being critical of one and not the other.

No that comment is about forum management. Via various managed choices you could of been removed from this forum for comments and behavior multiple times in the past as much as anyone like Muffs. If you want to complain about certain types of behaviors and comments not getting punished, quote that comment and complain about it in the forum management thread. You don't derail serious threads if you think you are "helping" If you're not a troll and you have honest intention. Learn how to not be a social pariah or so horribly immature. Remember, saying pleasantries in generic insincere manners isn't being socially mature.

I don't think it's completely odd the guy wasn't from the school area, it's happened several times in these that the person wasn't enrolled at the school. If there is zero connection at all to it it may odder though. Sometimes it's been attacks at schools because of feeling abandoned or mistreated by the situation ongoing there but it changes that if he has no connection to the place.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
01-10-2015, 06:39 PM
(01-10-2015 06:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 06:29 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Apparently the shooter had only been in the area for 48 hours.

One wonders.....?

It is just so sad. Weeping

Perhaps mental illness???

Who knows. So many people suffer from mental illness.

I'm speculating of course, but mental illness needs funding in the USA. We all know people who suffer depression and other more severe mental illnesses. Pablo on our forum, is suffering just now.

Again. I'm guessing.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post