Another sickening christian FB page!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 09:29 AM
Another sickening christian FB page!
So, here's another sickening christian facebook page: Eradicate Atheist, Bring Back God.
It's funny because here's the url: https://www.facebook.com/AtheistsPleaseGo
Look at the least part: AtheistsPLEASEGo.
It sounds like someone is begging.
Here are some especially sick quotes and pictures:
Quote:Here's a simple solution to the whole Gay issue. Why not simply just stop being gay or just stop talking about it? Mind blown.
This one is really sick.
[Image: 1377136_513094592108214_18254140_n.jpg]
If they didn't have that little man and woman with a heart, I could call this hypocrisy.
This is a video.
Sick, Sick, Sick.
Quote:We need more movies, classes in our schools that teach about our God. Give our children and young people back the power of having God in their lives. Families need to start praying together, Every day. Every chance you get bring God into your conversation. God is a awsome power to have. Share his power with others. Even when your life is up side down, God is right there with you holding your hand. God Bless all of you. : )
Yuckity, Yuckity, Yuck.
[Image: 1779722_574783412605998_1203302569_n.jpg]
*there
Total idiot.
Someone posted this as a retort:
[Image: 1499785_659559110768305_171037995_a.jpg?...6cf12182d3]
Quote:Rick George: Stephen Fry quote...

"You can’t just say there is a God because well, the world is beautiful. You have to account for bone cancer in children. You have to account for the fact that almost all animals in the wild live under stress with not enough to eat and will die violent and bloody deaths. There is not any way that you can just choose the nice bits and say that means there is a God and ignore the true fact of what nature is. The wonder of nature must be taken in its totality and it is a wonderful thing. It is absolutely marvelous and the idea that an atheist or a humanist if you want to put it that way, doesn’t marvel and wonder at reality, at the way things are, is nonsensical. The point is we wonder all the way. We don’t just stop and say that which I cannot understand I will call God, which is what mankind has done historically."
February 5 at 8:48pm · Edited
Someone said this^
This is their response:
Quote:Eradicate Atheism, Bring Back God: Stephen Fry is an autistic lunatic.
Okay, minions go find me some more idio-theocracy rising!

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
24-02-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Another sickening christian FB page!
that page has a few atheists that post on it quite often….some are pretty funny. Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Say whaaaaaaaat? I loved that dude who played professor. He is the guy who played hercules and tarzan in the movies I watched as a little kid.

As for explaining the sunrise I think I will manage somehow.

As for
Quote:Families need to start praying together, Every day. Every chance you get bring God into your conversation. God is a awsome power to have.
Why doesn't god show up right now and have a conversation?
Are we going to play hide and seek for another 4 billion years?

Why can't god just prove his existence once and for all then we wouldn't have this debate.
24-02-2014, 09:37 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 09:40 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
This also deserves a quadruple face-palm:
[img]https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1524929_554623097955363_721262473_n.jpg[/quote]
Quote:Evolution = strongest survive.

Yet here you are, open-mouth breathing and stuffing your face with cholesterol. unable to run even one mile without stopping. No chance of survival. No chance of procreation.

If you argue that you, the fatty reading this right now, are the result of evolution, then evolution has failed in its initial premise - you are not the strongest; you are the weakest. Your existence disproves everything Darwin ever wrote.

Atheism is officially broken.
If anyone actually knew what "survival of the fittest" means, it's not literally "THE FITTEST!" it means "The one fit to survive in an particular environment." In example: Fur for cold season.
If you are fat, that actually does give you some nice adaptations. If it's freezing, you can use body fat to warm yourself, or if it's hot, you can use it for sweat.
And, my atheism is nowhere near broken.
Also:
[Image: 946000_531792586905081_2097852356_n.png]
I think they forgot the fact that competitors, like netflix, amazon, hulu, vudu, and many other companies were getting all of the attention because blockbuster had not caught up with the latest craze, which is ordering from your house, streaming, and other things that make netflix AMAZING!

24-02-2014, 09:42 AM
[Image: 1377067_510258762391797_709063390_n.jpg]
quintuple facepalm.

[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
24-02-2014, 09:42 AM
Quote:
(24-02-2014 09:37 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  This also deserves a quadruple face-palm:
[img]https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1524929_554623097955363_721262473_n.jpg
Quote:Evolution = strongest survive.

Yet here you are, open-mouth breathing and stuffing your face with cholesterol. unable to run even one mile without stopping. No chance of survival. No chance of procreation.

If you argue that you, the fatty reading this right now, are the result of evolution, then evolution has failed in its initial premise - you are not the strongest; you are the weakest. Your existence disproves everything Darwin ever wrote.

Atheism is officially broken.
If anyone actually knew what "survival of the fittest" means, it's not literally "THE FITTEST!" it means "The one fit to survive in an particular environment." In example: Fur for cold season.
If you are fat, that actually does give you some nice adaptations. If it's freezing, you can use body fat to warm yourself, or if it's hot, you can use it for sweat.
And, my atheism is nowhere near broken.

You must not forget that survival of the fittest can also mean survival of groups not just individuals. Strong individual species like mammoths died out while humans survived because they worked in teams.
Now instead of teams we have whole countries.

Also if fat people are created in the image of god why make some people fat and other skinny? Seriously god?
24-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Quote:Reporting our posts won't get you into heaven.

Oh gee, they just foiled my plan! Rolleyes

(24-02-2014 09:29 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
Quote:Eradicate Atheism, Bring Back God: Stephen Fry is an autistic lunatic.

No, no no no, no, they do not get to use "autistic" as another generic insult. They're the ones always spewing crud about how any and all diseases are god's design for some greater purpose. If there was ever a group that's not allowed to randomly throw around other groups as insults, it'd be them. No one else should be either, but for them it's hypocritical.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
24-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Quote:Eradicate Atheism, Bring Back God: Atheists are nothing but pseudo intellectuals. It absolutely baffles me when they say there is no God and then they cry when somebody questions that claim. Any logical person can see that atheism is a pseudo science. Religion will always be better. [SPS]
Hmm, not so sure if that's true. It seems a bit hypocritish around here. Let's see the picture attached.
[Image: 1185668_505109082906765_1909363290_n.jpg]
Hmmm. I think I know what my hypocrite sesors picked up:
FIRST OF ALL, WHAT THE HECK DOES ATHEISM HAVE TO DO WITH SCIENCE? STOP STEREOTYPING US, DANG THEISTS!
Column 2 Row 1:
Fixed ideas.
MMHmmm. Yep, Christians don't have any of those at all...
Column 2 Row 2:
No peer review.
Quote:1 Corinthians 2:16 ESV / 10 helpful votes

“For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.
Hmm, I think that means we can't question god's word....
Column 2 Row 3:
Selects only favorable discoveries.
Christians totally don't do that.

Column 2 Row 4:
Sees criticism as conspiracy.
Nope, christians have NEVER, ever done that. I just had to do a quick google search to prove that they never did that.
NEVER EVER EVER.
Never ever ever.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsawp0pg1WVhR8XSsoYlb...mofWr6PQS8]
Column 2 Row 5:
Non-Repeatable results.
If you look at all of the info above, you can clearly see that christians have proved god to exist MORE than once.
Column 2 Row 6:
Claims of widespread usefulness.
Christians totes agree that god is limited, and he can't just do things for you, or eradicate all evil.
Column 2 row 7:
"Ball park" measurement.
Because the bible totally says exactly when the events in the bible happened, and totes tell us exactly how many kiloliters of water there was in the great flood.

24-02-2014, 10:09 AM
Quote:Eradicate Atheism, Bring Back God: Atheists are nothing but pseudo intellectuals. It absolutely baffles me when they say there is no God and then they cry when somebody questions that claim. Any logical person can see that atheism is a pseudo science. Religion will always be better. [SPS]
(If you want the parody version, replace "atheists" with "christians", or "theists". Also erase "No" and replace "religion" with "atheism".)
Here's the parody:
Quote:Eradicate Theism, Start Godless: Theists are nothing but pseudo intellectuals. It absolutely baffles me when they say there is a God and then they cry when somebody questions that claim. Any logical person can see that Theism is a pseudo science. Atheism will always be better. [SPS]
Oops, I hope they realize they do the exact same thing: " They cry when somebody questions that claim."

24-02-2014, 10:14 AM
Why do you go to pages like that?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop