Another sickening christian FB page!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Another sickening christian FB page!
See, this is the kinda shit that hardly any Christians realize is in their crazy book. I bet less than 0.5 percent have ever seen this verse. Misogyny on steroids! They need to put that pic up on the overhead in kids Sunday school. Now remember girls...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like freetoreason's post
11-03-2014, 12:12 AM
I think I'm going to bump this.
People need to see it.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
11-03-2014, 12:20 AM
From that FB page:
Quote:Eradicate Atheism, Bring Back God: Stephen Fry is an autistic lunatic.

People aren't supposed to use disabilities like autism as insults. This is pretty harsh (I'm autistic... I write here, but speaking to me in person is a whole different ballgame). This is right on par with making fun of a mother for having attempted suicide, or worse, condemning her (been there too).
11-03-2014, 09:37 AM
(11-03-2014 12:20 AM)Charis Wrote:  From that FB page:
Quote:Eradicate Atheism, Bring Back God: Stephen Fry is an autistic lunatic.

People aren't supposed to use disabilities like autism as insults. This is pretty harsh (I'm autistic... I write here, but speaking to me in person is a whole different ballgame). This is right on par with making fun of a mother for having attempted suicide, or worse, condemning her (been there too).

It is pretty low to call the man an autistic lunatic. But they haven't even got the correct condition as Stephen Fry is bi-polar not autistic. If they are going to insist on being this insulting they should at least get their insults accurate.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais