Another story of excessive police force against unarmed African American kids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: Another story of excessive police force against unarmed African American kids
(11-06-2015 02:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 01:42 PM)tomilay Wrote:  I am not sure, why they couldn't control their mate though. Could it be that he was too far gone on his power trip?

At 3:24 when Casebolt drew his gun they did. Their presence, foot pursuit and tap on the back of Casebolt to calm his shit down.

The problem is, if they weren't there, I imagine we'd likely be reading about yet another unarmed child gunned down by the police.

I also imagine, that if it was a pool party full of only white kids, they wouldn't have been referred to as a 'mob' and treated like criminals.

So yeah onlinebiker, all lives matter, including the black ones.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-06-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Another story of excessive police force against unarmed African American kids
Watching Cenk of Young Turks can be depressing sometimes. The situation is not that bad. I have no problem with his intentions. But how he paints it is too much.

The truth is black lives for the most part are not in constant danger of being snuffed out by cops. Even if they constitute the likeliest victims. It's not the same thing.

If you play one way on the numbers you can come up with an overly harsh picture. Fox News will be Fox News as long sheeple continue to exist.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
11-06-2015, 04:55 PM
(11-06-2015 03:05 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The problem is, if they weren't there, I imagine we'd likely be reading about yet another unarmed child gunned down by the police.
You literally just said your own postulation - baseless conjecture - is the problem, and I agree.

Quote:I also imagine, that if it was a pool party full of only white kids, they wouldn't have been referred to as a 'mob' and treated like criminals.
Stop presuming:

A group of black children crashed a private pool party and were told to leave but refused, then were resisting arrest so the police officers had to use force and racist people are trying to demonize the cop because of the races of those involved.
11-06-2015, 05:19 PM
(11-06-2015 04:55 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 03:05 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The problem is, if they weren't there, I imagine we'd likely be reading about yet another unarmed child gunned down by the police.
You literally just said your own postulation - baseless conjecture - is the problem, and I agree.

Quote:I also imagine, that if it was a pool party full of only white kids, they wouldn't have been referred to as a 'mob' and treated like criminals.
Stop presuming:

A group of black children crashed a private pool party and were told to leave but refused, then were resisting arrest so the police officers had to use force and racist people are trying to demonize the cop because of the races of those involved.

No demonization necessary. Casebolt knew he lost hist shit and promptly resigned before somebody got killed. Kudos to him.

#sigh
11-06-2015, 05:22 PM
There is still nothing to say that this would not have happened had the girl been white...or any other race.

After dealing with events earlier in the day, the officer should have been relieved from duty for at least the rest of the day.

I still say this isn't a racist incident.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
11-06-2015, 05:26 PM
(11-06-2015 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There is still nothing to say that this would not have happened had the girl been white...or any other race.

After dealing with events earlier in the day, the officer should have been relieved from duty for at least the rest of the day.

A white kid who was at the party was the one shooting the video and is the one that came out with the info about the racist shouts by the woman that started the fight. BTW the guy that called the cops on these kids is a felon convicted of torturing animals. The more that comes out about this case the more one side looks horrible and the more the originally demonized kids look like victims.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-06-2015, 05:31 PM
(11-06-2015 05:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-06-2015 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  There is still nothing to say that this would not have happened had the girl been white...or any other race.

A white kid who was at the party was the one shooting the video and is the one that came out with the info about the racist shouts by the woman that started the fight. BTW the guy that called the cops on these kids is a felon convicted of torturing animals. The more that comes out about this case the more one side looks horrible and the more the originally demonized kids look like victims.

I am not demonizing anyone. I am waiting for more facts to come out. However, with all the offense-sensitivity these days, it will always be broadcast as a white cop/unarmed black kid issue. That's what makes people drool and pay attention.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

11-06-2015, 05:35 PM
(11-06-2015 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still say this isn't a racist incident.

Not your call. Casebolt's call. Given his admirable post-incident actions I would not be at all surprised if he was considering if he was influenced by racial stereotypes.

#sigh
11-06-2015, 05:37 PM
(11-06-2015 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Not your call. Casebolt's call. Given his admirable post-incident actions I would not be at all surprised if he was considering if he was influenced by racial stereotypes.

As I said, still waiting for facts.

11-06-2015, 05:40 PM
(11-06-2015 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Or an exceptionally stressful day that pushed him over the edge...anyone could have been the person who pushed him one step too far.