Another suicide boming in Russia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Another suicide boming in Russia
Quote:An explosion at a train station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd has killed at least 13 people, reports say.

A female suicide bomber was thought to be responsible for the blast, Russia's anti-terrorism committee said.

A suspected female suicide bomber killed at least six people when she attacked a bus in the city in October.

Moscow is concerned militant groups could be ramping up violence in the run up to the the 2014 winter Olympic Games in the city of Sochi in six weeks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25541019

I fear that things will be heating up in Russia as the winter Olympics are coming closer.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2013, 07:36 AM
RE: Another suicide boming in Russia
(29-12-2013 06:09 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
Quote:An explosion at a train station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd has killed at least 13 people, reports say.

A female suicide bomber was thought to be responsible for the blast, Russia's anti-terrorism committee said.

A suspected female suicide bomber killed at least six people when she attacked a bus in the city in October.

Moscow is concerned militant groups could be ramping up violence in the run up to the the 2014 winter Olympic Games in the city of Sochi in six weeks.

I fear that things will be heating up in Russia as the winter Olympics are coming closer.

Purely for gay/les rights ?

Consider

Want something? Then do something.
29-12-2013, 07:42 AM
(29-12-2013 07:36 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Purely for gay/les rights ?

Consider

It is a possibility, since they are uncertain of the motives behind the attack, but I highly doubt it.

Gay people simply are not as insane as islamists.
29-12-2013, 07:46 AM
The only thing clear sofar is that it was a female suicide bomer.

Other than that, militant chechen islamists have called for attacks during the Sochi olympics and have carried out several terror attacks in russia before.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
29-12-2013, 10:43 AM
I think this is one of the world's most dangerous things that making a chechen angry .
29-12-2013, 10:46 AM
(29-12-2013 10:43 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I think this is one of the world's most dangerous things that making a chechen angry .

Although the cause of this incident has not been established, 'angry Chechens' is a possibility.

Given your wisdom on the subject, do you have any suggestions on what to do about it?

Cheers.

29-12-2013, 11:09 AM
(29-12-2013 07:36 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 06:09 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25541019

Purely for gay/les rights ?

Consider

I'd be surprised if this was a bombing from a gay activist group. More likely, it was a certain "religion of peace" that inspired this opening offer for "dialog".
29-12-2013, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 03:56 PM by Free Thought.)
(29-12-2013 06:09 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  

I wonder if the SR's are coming back; they did have a knack for blowing themselves up. Consider Plus they got pissed at pretty much anything the Government did... Granted back then they were a trite more justified in their actions than now, regardless of how big a bunch of a cocks Putin and his Regime have turned out to be thus far.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.