Another wonderful debate

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-02-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Another wonderful debate
(21-02-2014 10:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 07:47 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Him - "What is love?"

You got this song stuck in my head. Now you all have to suffer and watch this terrible music video.

The nostalgia Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2014, 10:18 PM
(21-02-2014 10:12 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 10:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  You got this song stuck in my head. Now you all have to suffer and watch this terrible music video.

The nostalgia Thumbsup

The utterly terrible music video. I never realized how bad it was until now...

Atir aissom atir imon
21-02-2014, 11:12 PM
He wants to have this happy little fantasy in his head and you keep popping his balloons.

Each balloon you pop he sees as anger on your part. "Why do you keep popping my balloons ? Why are you so angry ?"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
21-02-2014, 11:16 PM
(21-02-2014 11:12 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  He wants to have this happy little fantasy in his head and you keep popping his balloons.

Each balloon you pop he sees as anger on your part. "Why do you keep popping my balloons ? Why are you so angry ?"

Yeah but I wonder what is so happy about the fantasy to begin with. The god he believes in can't even stop bullet nor does he reveal himself in any way, shape or form. Basically he believes in the invisible, powerless being who does absolutely nothing. Where is the benefit of this kind of thing? Why would you want this kind of being to exist when if it does it does nothing?
22-02-2014, 09:27 AM
In many ways God is like a nuclear deterrent...

Have faith in the bomb children, at least you can be assured it does exist...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2014, 10:04 AM
You sure like to make claims about your ability to debate... One would tend to think if you were as good as you claim to be you would have made a greater effort silencing the resident theists on your home forum... Or is that apart of your magic? You pick on the young in the faith and spiritually weak?

Just think what kind of hero you would be if you could silence me as you so easily do with the hordes of Christians you claim to have destroyed ;P

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
22-02-2014, 10:13 AM
(22-02-2014 10:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  Just think what kind of hero you would be if you could silence me as you so easily do with the hordes of Christians you claim to have destroyed ;P

Silence you? I don't think any one here wants to 'Silence' you. Now, to have you actually make some sort of coherent sense? Yah, I think I can see people getting behind that. Tongue

Very much cheers to all.
22-02-2014, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2014 05:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(22-02-2014 10:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  You sure like to make claims about your ability to debate... One would tend to think if you were as good as you claim to be you would have made a greater effort silencing the resident theists on your home forum... Or is that apart of your magic? You pick on the young in the faith and spiritually weak?

Just think what kind of hero you would be if you could silence me as you so easily do with the hordes of Christians you claim to have destroyed ;P

You don't need silencing. You have yet to post ONE intelligent thing here, and have demonstrated your total inability to do ANYTHING, except misspell and use bad grammar. It's "a part", BTW, not "apart". (Do you ever plan on going to school at all ?) You do, however, continue to make believers look like fools. You couldn't debate yourself out of a paper bag. No one could "silence" (nor would they want to), someone who is SO utterly dense, they don't even get what an idiot they actually are. You are your own worst enemy. There is hope for you though. There is, reportedly, a shortage of clowns. Tongue
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014...-big-shoes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Another wonderful debate
(22-02-2014 10:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  You sure like to make claims about your ability to debate... One would tend to think if you were as good as you claim to be you would have made a greater effort silencing the resident theists on your home forum... Or is that apart of your magic? You pick on the young in the faith and spiritually weak?

Hiding in here to avoid presenting evidence in any of the threads you've been asked to?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
22-02-2014, 02:41 PM

Hahaha. Well the thing is I know how this debate will go so I'm not gonna bother. I'm gonna post my responses. You gonna post your responses. I'm gonna respond to your nonsense. You gonna ignore my posts. Post something irrelevant. Drag it out. Come up with stupid excuses and logical fallacies which I will point out. You will say they are not logical fallacies when in fact they are. I will walk away since debating further will be in vain. I think it's better if you keep posting bullshit on forum.