Another wonderful debate

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-02-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Another wonderful debate
(22-02-2014 10:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  You pick on the young in the faith and spiritually weak?

Oh, you mean like you did on the thread that a teenager was to meet with a priest ?

What a fucking hypocrite.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
22-02-2014, 03:27 PM
(21-02-2014 07:40 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Just had a debate with a guy.

He said he believes in god. I wanted to know why.

So basically he said he can't live without belief in god.
I asked him what would happen if tomorrow we discovered there is no god. Turns out he will survive.
Then I asked him if he ever seen god. He didn't.
Then I asked if his god is capable of stopping a bullet. Turns out he does not.
So I asked him why he can't live without a belief in somebody who can't do something a vest can when he didn't even see him.
He then said why I was so angry at everyone.
I said I wasn't.
Then he went to smoke couple of times cause my questions were so complicated.

Then we tried to find what god is. Apparently it's love, hope and belief. He also says I can't live without belief in myself. I asked him if I am god. He said no. I asked him of he is god. He said no. So I said belief in god and myself are 2 different things and if god is not me then why believe in him.

He went to smoke again.

Then he come back and started telling me that when I will learn to love myself I will find god. Then he stopped responding.

What a wonderful debate.
lol pretty interesting debate my friend. I think most people believe in god because they cant seem to fathom the inevitability that one day they will eventually die and cease to exist. When you look at the typical modern day pattern of life where you go to school, get educated, party along the way, get into a career, get married, have kids, all that stuff, it seems kind of shitty that at the end of it all you just die and the world goes on without you. So what have people done to counter this crappy reality? They've created religions, gods and the concept of an after life. And all this stuff reduces the mental strain of knowing that one day you will die because now you'll be resurrected from the dead to live forever. Some religious people have found comfort in this concept of an afterlife especially if they've suffered the lost of a loved one. Because to them they are separated only for a matter of time. I mean this sounds great and all and I can see why people tend to gravitate towards this idea, but it's just wishful thinking man. People need to snap out of it and toughen up in life.
[+] 1 user Likes max_payne's post
22-02-2014, 08:38 PM
(22-02-2014 02:41 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Hahaha. Well the thing is I know how this debate will go so I'm not gonna bother.
Rolleyes then why do you 'bother' with all the others? again do you only debate what you think you can win?

Quote:I'm gonna post my responses. You gonna post your responses. I'm gonna respond to your nonsense. You gonna ignore my posts.
actually my track record speaks for it self. I stay on topic and I go line by line precept by precept, and address everything I can see to be revelant. If I miss something you have the option to point it out. I will promise to leave no stone unturned.

Quote: Post something irrelevant. Drag it out. Come up with stupid excuses and logical fallacies which I will point out.
I am extremely cogsinant of logical fallacies.. I believe you are confusing me with what you want to happen so you have an easy way out of the discussion.

Quote:You will say they are not logical fallacies when in fact they are. I will walk away since debating further will be in vain. I think it's better if you keep posting bullshit on forum.
every time Identify a logical fallacy I will give the instance, provide a definition or link to a definition and the explain why what the other person said is indeed a logical fallacy. And every single time one of you has pointed out 'logical fallacies' in my work.. Not one of you can correctly site an instance or seem to have a grasp on the correct definition.

I promise if you can do both I will concede the argument.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
22-02-2014, 08:39 PM
I will think about it when you will defeat everybody on this forum. Until then keep posting stupid stuff.
I want a debate worth having.
22-02-2014, 08:43 PM
(22-02-2014 02:49 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 10:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  You pick on the young in the faith and spiritually weak?

Oh, you mean like you did on the thread that a teenager was to meet with a priest ?

What a fucking hypocrite.

The boy wanted to know what his preacher would tell him. I simply provided the answers to expect. I did not lord over him nor did I start a thread to gloat like don't want seems to do when ever he claims to destroy the faith of a weak Christian.

Besides that I do not pick on the weak I take on all who would ask a question. Not just the weak, but all of this site's heavy hitters as well. Atheist, theist, misotheist, strong weak smart dumb.. If a person of any creed or configuration asks a God/bible based question that I can answer I will.
Maybe you should take the time and look up big words before you try and use them.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
22-02-2014, 08:47 PM
(22-02-2014 08:39 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I will think about it when you will defeat everybody on this forum. Until then keep posting stupid stuff.

Laugh out load

I'll be sure to let you know.

In the meanwhile you do know you future bragging will be dimished by your refusal here right? what does it matter if you win 100 hands of poker if your playing with a stacked deck?

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

22-02-2014, 08:48 PM
(22-02-2014 08:47 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 08:39 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I will think about it when you will defeat everybody on this forum. Until then keep posting stupid stuff.

Laugh out load

In the meanwhile you do know you future bragging will be dimished by your refusal here right? what does it matter if you win 100 hands of poker if your playing with a stacked deck?

Nope.
22-02-2014, 09:08 PM
(22-02-2014 08:48 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 08:47 PM)Drich Wrote:  Laugh out load

Nope.
Smile Maybe you should taken a smoke break before you responded.Smokin

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

22-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Dude you got totally owned by Mathilda in a free will debate. Why should I bother talking to you?
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
22-02-2014, 09:15 PM
(22-02-2014 10:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  You sure like to make claims about your ability to debate... One would tend to think if you were as good as you claim to be you would have made a greater effort silencing the resident theists on your home forum... Or is that apart of your magic? You pick on the young in the faith and spiritually weak?

Just think what kind of hero you would be if you could silence me as you so easily do with the hordes of Christians you claim to have destroyed ;P

Says the ignorant assclown who runs from real challenges.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop