Another wonderful debate

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-02-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Another wonderful debate
(22-02-2014 08:38 PM)Drich Wrote:  actually my track record speaks for it self.

Yes, it does indeed. But not in the way you so self-delusionally claim it does.

Quote: I stay on topic and I go line by line precept by precept, and address everything I can see to be revelant. If I miss something you have the option to point it out. I will promise to leave no stone unturned.

Bull. Shit.

Quote:
Quote: Post something irrelevant. Drag it out. Come up with stupid excuses and logical fallacies which I will point out.
I am extremely cogsinant of logical fallacies..

Yes, because you intentionally spew them in torrents.

Quote:
Quote:You will say they are not logical fallacies when in fact they are. I will walk away since debating further will be in vain. I think it's better if you keep posting bullshit on forum.
every time Identify a logical fallacy I will give the instance, provide a definition or link to a definition and the explain why what the other person said is indeed a logical fallacy. And every single time one of you has pointed out 'logical fallacies' in my work.. Not one of you can correctly site an instance or seem to have a grasp on the correct definition.

You are a fucking liar.

Quote:I promise if you can do both I will concede the argument.

You are a fucking liar.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2014, 02:51 AM
Another wonderful debate
“2 + zebra ÷ glockenspiel = homeopathy works!"

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong

A creationist escape hatch is an unarguable, unfalsifiable statement or reply in an argument that ends all further discussion. When creationists use one of these statements against you, they usually think they have won the debate and you will roll over begging for mercy. Some of these points are indeed very tricky philosophical conundrums but they aren't entirely beyond questioning. In fact, the circular nature and "unquestionable" outcomes of some of these points are what should be questioned. For the most part, these escape hatches either don't really prove much either way but are worth knowing about.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Creationist_escape_hatches

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
23-02-2014, 03:39 AM
(22-02-2014 10:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  You sure like to make claims about your ability to debate...
Just think what kind of hero you would be if you could silence me as you so easily ...

Hypocrite.

(22-02-2014 10:04 AM)Drich Wrote:  Or is that apart of your magic? You pick on the young in the faith and spiritually weak?

Hypocrite:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...tor?page=2
23-02-2014, 03:45 AM
(22-02-2014 08:38 PM)Drich Wrote:  
Quote: Post something irrelevant. Drag it out. Come up with stupid excuses and logical fallacies which I will point out.
I am extremely cogsinant of logical fallacies..

Evidently not ...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-questions
23-02-2014, 06:31 AM
(22-02-2014 08:43 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 02:49 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Oh, you mean like you did on the thread that a teenager was to meet with a priest ?

What a fucking hypocrite.

The boy wanted to know what his preacher would tell him. I simply provided the answers to expect. I did not lord over him nor did I start a thread to gloat like don't want seems to do when ever he claims to destroy the faith of a weak Christian.

Bullshit

Quote:Besides that I do not pick on the weak

Um, yes you do.

Quote: Maybe you should take the time and look up big words before you try and use them.

Big words Huh

Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.