Answers In Genesis: DEBUNKED and EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Answers In Genesis: DEBUNKED and EXPOSED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOMh4mGIvK4
Came across this video today, on Reddit.
Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Answers In Genesis: DEBUNKED and EXPOSED
I think we've moved on. No one cares about the stupidity of AIG.
Life is short.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-03-2016, 06:52 PM
I'd rather believe the dinosaur fossils were placed in the ground to fool us by Satan or God himself than believe we lived with them 6,000 years ago. It's incredible to me how these fossils have confused and bewildered the creationist community so thoroughly, they just can't figure a way around it.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
15-03-2016, 06:55 PM
(15-03-2016 06:43 PM)bussta33 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOMh4mGIvK4
Thoughts?

The notion that Humans and dinosaurs lived concurrently is so silly that it isn't even debatable.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
15-03-2016, 07:12 PM
I actually got curious, so I went and asked how the plants survived the flood. The answer was from AIG. I was hoping for shoddy science and pleading for miracles.

It's weird to have the bar so low and still be disappointed.

I got "people assume that plants would have died after a year, but it wasn't a year! It was six months!" Ok, but that doesn't solve the problem of how trees and plants survived waterlogged and completely submerged, without light or CO2, for 6 months. "The water wasn't as salty as the sea is today!" Ok, but that doesn't solve the problem of NO LIGHT and NO CO2 for 6 months. "Look at these trees in the swamp! They are underwater!" Their roots are submerged. Their leaves are above the water. They have light and CO2. Trees during the flood did not have that.
[+] 6 users Like natachan's post
15-03-2016, 07:37 PM
(15-03-2016 06:55 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 06:43 PM)bussta33 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOMh4mGIvK4
Thoughts?

The notion that Humans and dinosaurs lived concurrently is so silly that it isn't even debatable.

Tell that to the birdsTongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-03-2016, 10:00 PM
(15-03-2016 06:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I think we've moved on. No one cares about the stupidity of AIG.
Life is short.

Except my friend who is a professor of biology sent it to me as a place he goes when he is "struggling." Whatever that means. These people can't be stamped out of existence fast enough.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
15-03-2016, 10:02 PM
(15-03-2016 07:12 PM)natachan Wrote:  I actually got curious, so I went and asked how the plants survived the flood. The answer was from AIG. I was hoping for shoddy science and pleading for miracles.

It's weird to have the bar so low and still be disappointed.

I got "people assume that plants would have died after a year, but it wasn't a year! It was six months!" Ok, but that doesn't solve the problem of how trees and plants survived waterlogged and completely submerged, without light or CO2, for 6 months. "The water wasn't as salty as the sea is today!" Ok, but that doesn't solve the problem of NO LIGHT and NO CO2 for 6 months. "Look at these trees in the swamp! They are underwater!" Their roots are submerged. Their leaves are above the water. They have light and CO2. Trees during the flood did not have that.

Yabut...were you there?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
15-03-2016, 10:05 PM
(15-03-2016 07:12 PM)natachan Wrote:  "Look at these trees in the swamp! They are underwater!"

I hope you asked then "So all the varieties evolved after that ?"
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-03-2016, 10:22 PM
[Image: far-side-3.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 8 users Like Can_of_Beans's post