Anti Catholic persecution in Spain

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: Anti Catholic persecution in Spain
I think he's gone we were quite tough on him, I was savage infact, my bad, Sad for some reason he got right under my skin and pushed all my buttons.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2017, 03:40 AM
(01-03-2017 03:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I think he's gone we were quite tough on him, I was savage infact, my bad, Sad for some reason he got right under my skin and pushed all my buttons.

He was just another troll or brainwashed idiot so he get what he deserved.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-03-2017, 07:37 AM
Meanwhile in Spain.

Yes, catholics are so tolerant. So not into persecuting others. So much so that they outfitted a whole bus to tour schools making anti transgender propaganda. Banned by the authorities. I guess they're also into persecuting catholics.

Quote:A bright orange bus emblazoned with an anti-transgender message has been forced off the roads in Spain, after activists, trade unions, and Madrid City Council united against it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39125187

[Image: _94889987_bus.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like abaris's post
01-03-2017, 11:47 AM
(28-02-2017 07:00 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Guys, I'm noticing that "Proud Catholic" doesn't respond to any of us.

He's just here to spew propaganda at us, in the hopes that some of it will stick. Some of it is outright libel.

As much as I'd like to engage with such a person, I'd say their demonstrated refusal to show us a modicum of decency and respect by owning up to the lies they are telling makes this person a Banhammer candidate.

And you all know how rarely I recommend that.

I hate seeing this forum used as a place to ejaculate their evangelization-programming into permanent form, or to simply bash us without engagement.

(Edit: Posted the definition of the above term, for which I am using definition #1, in case anyone thinks I'm being dirty. I am, of course, also implying a pun or parallel meaning to the process of spewing semi-orgasmic, "Jesus will bless me for thiiiiiissss!!!" religious-indoctrination propaganda.)

OTOH, its a great opportunity to piss all over his fucking corrupt church.

[Image: hypocrisy-hypocrisy-church-pope-pedophil...636987.jpg]

[Image: 952bdf74eef1851b70b523f7f7a930f5fe06b7e5...4cbef0.jpg]

[Image: b40257f1686211200c099c797feb6baa37e8d62b...f37e3a.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post