Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
(08-09-2014 07:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 07:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  What? That sentence makes no sense.

Well it is just a hypothesis, besides why do they care again? Just need a recap.

No I meant that sentence did not convey any meaning. It was poorly worded and I have no idea what you meant.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-09-2014, 08:00 PM
(08-09-2014 07:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 07:35 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well it is just a hypothesis, besides why do they care again? Just need a recap.

No I meant that sentence did not convey any meaning. It was poorly worded and I have no idea what you meant.

Alright let me put is simply. I meant on female was a feminist and was not the best looking person. One day she say how great video game females looked and felt a little jealous. Seeing this she decided to say that females in videos are bad. offensive, stereotype is it? Yeah stereotype is the word, she saw females in video games a stereotypes. Though in reality I see the reason legitimate, I really don't see the problem with it(except in mortal kombat, but that is because I want my heavy armored mileena right now). I mean many feminist accept that video games are misogynistic, and many that don't. This is just a hypothesis. I really don't see why anybody cares about how females look. There is a slight reason why this is so.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-09-2014, 09:58 PM
(08-09-2014 08:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 07:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No I meant that sentence did not convey any meaning. It was poorly worded and I have no idea what you meant.

Alright let me put is simply. I meant on female was a feminist and was not the best looking person. One day she say how great video game females looked and felt a little jealous. Seeing this she decided to say that females in videos are bad. offensive, stereotype is it? Yeah stereotype is the word, she saw females in video games a stereotypes. Though in reality I see the reason legitimate, I really don't see the problem with it(except in mortal kombat, but that is because I want my heavy armored mileena right now). I mean many feminist accept that video games are misogynistic, and many that don't. This is just a hypothesis. I really don't see why anybody cares about how females look. There is a slight reason why this is so.

So you're saying feminists dont like video game girls because they are...prettier....I hope you're kidding.
[+] 7 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
09-09-2014, 01:41 AM
(08-09-2014 09:58 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 08:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Alright let me put is simply. I meant on female was a feminist and was not the best looking person. One day she say how great video game females looked and felt a little jealous. Seeing this she decided to say that females in videos are bad. offensive, stereotype is it? Yeah stereotype is the word, she saw females in video games a stereotypes. Though in reality I see the reason legitimate, I really don't see the problem with it(except in mortal kombat, but that is because I want my heavy armored mileena right now). I mean many feminist accept that video games are misogynistic, and many that don't. This is just a hypothesis. I really don't see why anybody cares about how females look. There is a slight reason why this is so.

So you're saying feminists dont like video game girls because they are...prettier....I hope you're kidding.

Maybe if he read more books...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-09-2014, 04:16 AM
(08-09-2014 09:58 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 08:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Alright let me put is simply. I meant on female was a feminist and was not the best looking person. One day she say how great video game females looked and felt a little jealous. Seeing this she decided to say that females in videos are bad. offensive, stereotype is it? Yeah stereotype is the word, she saw females in video games a stereotypes. Though in reality I see the reason legitimate, I really don't see the problem with it(except in mortal kombat, but that is because I want my heavy armored mileena right now). I mean many feminist accept that video games are misogynistic, and many that don't. This is just a hypothesis. I really don't see why anybody cares about how females look. There is a slight reason why this is so.

I did say some did not agree either hobbit Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-09-2014, 07:14 AM
(08-09-2014 06:31 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Whenever you think that women are treated equal...that we really have come a long way...take a look at the news. Ray Rice should be in fucking prison. Just now is anyone taking seriously what happened. So, if there was no video of this, then the guy would have had a 2 game suspension?

He should have been kicked out of the NFL the minute the NFL heard of this news. And he should have been arrested.

You're all going on about video games...when, reality still needs some major reform with how it handles the issues women face...DAY TO DAY.

/rant

We really have come a long way but there is still is a long way ahead.

Ray Rice was arrested and charged for third-degree aggravated assault but his girlfriend cancelled her charges when he proposed to her. He was punished when they heard the incident, he was suspended for two games and when the video came out and people saw the extend of his crime the suspended him indefinitely.

We were talking about video games beacause the op talked about anita sarkeesian who attacks video games calling them sexist.
[+] 1 user Likes Antonis's post
09-09-2014, 07:26 AM
(08-09-2014 08:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 07:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No I meant that sentence did not convey any meaning. It was poorly worded and I have no idea what you meant.

Are you serious? Are you really saying some feminist hate women in video games because they are prettier than them? There really is some sexism in video games most rpg games comes to mind, most female armors are a joke. Dead or alive beach volleyball is an example somobody already brought up before. There even games like rapelay ( you play a man who stalks and rape a mother and her daughters) but there are other insane games like Ethnic Cleansing so i think some game developers are simply fucked up but thats something feminism should fight. What they shouldn't care is the fact that female protagonist are pretty because male protagnist are pretty too or atleast their are masculine.
09-09-2014, 08:53 AM
(09-09-2014 04:16 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 09:58 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So you're saying feminists dont like video game girls because they are...prettier....I hope you're kidding.

I did say some did not agree either hobbit Dodgy

If that is what you think about the situation then obviously you have no understanding of the actual issue and are in fact part of the problem.

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-09-2014, 08:59 AM
(09-09-2014 08:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 04:16 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I did say some did not agree either hobbit Dodgy

If that is what you think about the situation then obviously you have no understanding of the actual issue and are in fact part of the problem.

While I don't care about women in video games (In fact I find most of the costumes quite amusing...have you seen Ivy? I mean seriously LOL) I certainly understand the complaints that some women have. Not because the women in the games are prettier than me (I am no video game girl) but because feminists are right about some of the things they say.
09-09-2014, 09:28 AM
(09-09-2014 08:59 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(09-09-2014 08:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If that is what you think about the situation then obviously you have no understanding of the actual issue and are in fact part of the problem.

While I don't care about women in video games (In fact I find most of the costumes quite amusing...have you seen Ivy? I mean seriously LOL) I certainly understand the complaints that some women have. Not because the women in the games are prettier than me (I am no video game girl) but because feminists are right about some of the things they say.

Ivy's suit is made possible by magic. Some magician said Wingardium Leviosa to her bosom and they magically float there. Big Grin