Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
(06-09-2014 03:13 PM)Joh Wrote:  I guess this thread will detonate as I chose a relatively provocative title... but well, here it goes:

What is it with this anti-feminism in some "atheist circles" lately?

For instance I loved Thunderf00ts videos until he started complaining about feminism, misrepresenting feminism and harassing specific feminists to the point where he doesn't even take it seriously that Anita Sarkeesian now received death threats for what she thinks and does. He speaks of little else anymore! I had unsubscribed from his channel a couple of months ago and went back to it to see if anything had changed. Nope, it seems to get more extreme...
When you look at the comments on his videos, you see what kind of sexist people he attracts... And he (as well as The Amazing Atheist!) has so many subscribers that it may shed a terrible light on atheism and/or its "community"...
Yes, I know, nobody represents us... theoretically. But unfortunately I think in reality they sort of are...!? At least in the eyes of some people probably.

And yes, of course I am a feminist, I am all for equality! And I don't see myself not calling myself a feminist anymore because 3.5 feminists interpret feminism in a weird way that I don't necessarily agree with!

Speaking as an Atheist You Tuber myself the reason that people like thunderf00t and theamazingatheist make videos against "feminism" is because feminist in alot of ways are just like the religious nuts. The feminist that they are talking about do NOT want equal rights for men and women, they want women to have more rights then men period. To make it even worse the feminist that these guys talk about are the feminist that justify their actions with imaginary problems such as Arnita Sarkesian who tries to make video games look sexist. So to sum it all up these You Tube atheist most likely have a problem with people who are complete fucking idiots, as do I.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mage The Entertainer's post
20-09-2014, 09:04 PM
It's kinda like saying "eating hamburgers is poisoning not watching TV"
[+] 2 users Like Li_Holodomer's post
21-09-2014, 04:52 PM
(20-09-2014 09:02 PM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 03:13 PM)Joh Wrote:  I guess this thread will detonate as I chose a relatively provocative title... but well, here it goes:

What is it with this anti-feminism in some "atheist circles" lately?

For instance I loved Thunderf00ts videos until he started complaining about feminism, misrepresenting feminism and harassing specific feminists to the point where he doesn't even take it seriously that Anita Sarkeesian now received death threats for what she thinks and does. He speaks of little else anymore! I had unsubscribed from his channel a couple of months ago and went back to it to see if anything had changed. Nope, it seems to get more extreme...
When you look at the comments on his videos, you see what kind of sexist people he attracts... And he (as well as The Amazing Atheist!) has so many subscribers that it may shed a terrible light on atheism and/or its "community"...
Yes, I know, nobody represents us... theoretically. But unfortunately I think in reality they sort of are...!? At least in the eyes of some people probably.

And yes, of course I am a feminist, I am all for equality! And I don't see myself not calling myself a feminist anymore because 3.5 feminists interpret feminism in a weird way that I don't necessarily agree with!

Speaking as an Atheist You Tuber myself the reason that people like thunderf00t and theamazingatheist make videos against "feminism" is because feminist in alot of ways are just like the religious nuts. The feminist that they are talking about do NOT want equal rights for men and women, they want women to have more rights then men period. To make it even worse the feminist that these guys talk about are the feminist that justify their actions with imaginary problems such as Arnita Sarkesian who tries to make video games look sexist. So to sum it all up these You Tube atheist most likely have a problem with people who are complete fucking idiots, as do I.

Hear Hear!

I often times see way too many of these feminists talk about having more rights and whatnot than they already when. Talk about unfairness in environments I have been in where what they state simply is not true.

Females do not get paid less than men. That is a lie. What is not a lie is that people are payed based on the jobs they get and how much effort they put into the work they do.

So, of course the national average for female pay is gonna be less when so god damn many of them only do the minimal amount of work possible in high school or take crap CC classes and then do nothing but work in a factory their whole life.

95% of the people who work in Harry&David where I work are all Female. 90% of those who are not seasonal workers are Mexican. "legal".

The only reason why I make more money than most of them is that I am in a department where the paygrade is higher. There are tons of others who make a lot more than me working in the human resources department. In Chocolate formulator, there is one girl who works there and she makes more than me and the same amount as the others in her department.

The whole sexist and exploitation of females in the media thing?

If they did not want to be exploited, they wouldn't be. It was their choice.

Video games and Comics? As if any of them would actually READ them to find out that the females who wear skimpy clothing, do so for a good reason. People like starfire for example are not human and a part of a race where modesty does not exist and flamboyant nature is just a part of their culture.

Whenever a feminist sees another woman proudly showing off their body. They get jealous because they do not have the same attractive body or are far more insecure about theirs then the others. So naturally they must be ashamed of themselves and projecting that onto society by claiming the others are being exploited and making ALL females look bad.

What the worst thing about feminism of all is that they all 100% claim that they know 100% of the minds, interests, likes, preferences and so on of 100% of all females on the planet and they SPEAK for 100% of all females on the planet as if their little minority CULT is the only voice or opinion on the female gender that actually matters.

It is one of the many reasons why I hate it when people try to talk about what being a man is suppose to be. There is no one defined thing to it. There is no standard or way things are suppose to be.

I can watch a cartoon about colorful girly ponies, flying around and firing dragonball Z lasers at giant Pseudo Satan monsters and teaching everpony what friendship is all about in the process and STILLmy penis will still be there. I will still have the capability to create testosterone in my body and be a guy just like everyone else.

but does society accept that right now? Hell fucking no! If I am not drunk 90% of the time, fucking females I just met and Screaming my face off at some sports while challenging the guy next to me to a fist fight because he looked at my baby momma the wrong way, Apparently I am not a man in the eyes of todays society.

So, Fuck Feminists for trying to tell the world what females are suppose to be and act and what they can do with their own lives. There is inequality on both sides of the damn line and it all starts with People trying to define what Gender X and Gender Y is suppose to behave, be treated like, and everything else.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-09-2014, 04:54 PM
(21-09-2014 04:52 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(20-09-2014 09:02 PM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  Speaking as an Atheist You Tuber myself the reason that people like thunderf00t and theamazingatheist make videos against "feminism" is because feminist in alot of ways are just like the religious nuts. The feminist that they are talking about do NOT want equal rights for men and women, they want women to have more rights then men period. To make it even worse the feminist that these guys talk about are the feminist that justify their actions with imaginary problems such as Arnita Sarkesian who tries to make video games look sexist. So to sum it all up these You Tube atheist most likely have a problem with people who are complete fucking idiots, as do I.

Hear Hear!

I often times see way too many of these feminists talk about having more rights and whatnot than they already when. Talk about unfairness in environments I have been in where what they state simply is not true.

Females do not get paid less than men. That is a lie. What is not a lie is that people are payed based on the jobs they get and how much effort they put into the work they do.

So, of course the national average for female pay is gonna be less when so god damn many of them only do the minimal amount of work possible in high school or take crap CC classes and then do nothing but work in a factory their whole life.

95% of the people who work in Harry&David where I work are all Female. 90% of those who are not seasonal workers are Mexican. "legal".

The only reason why I make more money than most of them is that I am in a department where the paygrade is higher. There are tons of others who make a lot more than me working in the human resources department. In Chocolate formulator, there is one girl who works there and she makes more than me and the same amount as the others in her department.

Video games and Comics? As if any of them would actually READ them to find out that the females who wear skimpy clothing, do so for a good reason. People like starfire for example are not human and a part of a race where modesty does not exist and flamboyant nature is just a part of their culture.

Whenever a feminist sees another woman proudly showing off their body. They get jealous because they do not have the same attractive body or are far more insecure about theirs then the others. So naturally they must be ashamed of themselves and projecting that onto society by claiming the others are being exploited and making ALL females look bad.

What the worst thing about feminism of all is that they all 100% claim that they know 100% of the minds, interests, likes, preferences and so on of 100% of all females on the planet and they SPEAK for 100% of all females on the planet as if their little minority CULT is the only voice or opinion on the female gender that actually matters.

It is one of the many reasons why I hate it when people try to talk about what being a man is suppose to be. There is no one defined thing to it. There is no standard or way things are suppose to be.

I can watch a cartoon about colorful girly ponies, flying around and firing dragonball Z lasers at giant Pseudo Satan monsters and teaching everpony what friendship is all about in the process and STILLmy penis will still be there. I will still have the capability to create testosterone in my body and be a guy just like everyone else.

but does society accept that right now? Hell fucking no! If I am not drunk 90% of the time, fucking females I just met and Screaming my face off at some sports while challenging the guy next to me to a fist fight because he looked at my baby momma the wrong way, Apparently I am not a man in the eyes of todays society.

So, Fuck Feminists for trying to tell the world what females are suppose to be and act and what they can do with their own lives. There is inequality on both sides of the damn line and it all starts with People trying to define what Gender X and Gender Y is suppose to behave, be treated like, and everything else.

Yeah cause fuck facts and studies Muh Feels trump all that.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
21-09-2014, 05:10 PM
(21-09-2014 04:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 04:52 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Hear Hear!

Yeah cause fuck facts and studies Muh Feels trump all that.

There are 0 Facts that support Feminism in any way what so ever. Females are not repressed or treated lesser in the United States or many of the civilized countries. They just want more rights then men do, because they are sexist pigs who want more money and more treatment for doing no work what so ever.

21-09-2014, 05:12 PM
(21-09-2014 05:10 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 04:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yeah cause fuck facts and studies Muh Feels trump all that.

There are 0 Facts that support Feminism in any way what so ever. Females are not repressed or treated lesser in the United States or many of the civilized countries. They just want more rights then men do, because they are sexist pigs who want more money and more treatment for doing no work what so ever.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n3c6cwiPWu1s8fv3g.gif]
21-09-2014, 05:14 PM
(21-09-2014 04:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yeah cause fuck facts and studies Muh Feels trump all that.

This is satire, right? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2014, 05:22 PM
(21-09-2014 05:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 05:10 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  There are 0 Facts that support Feminism in any way what so ever. Females are not repressed or treated lesser in the United States or many of the civilized countries. They just want more rights then men do, because they are sexist pigs who want more money and more treatment for doing no work what so ever.

This is satire, right? Consider

No it is not. Nothing supports feminism, Zero, they are all basically the same. Every time I hear them talk, they keep talking about the same stupid females are objectified and being exploited or whatever.

Feminism is just an ideology for girls who want something more for doing nothing at all.

21-09-2014, 05:26 PM
(21-09-2014 05:22 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 05:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  This is satire, right? Consider

No it is not. Nothing supports feminism, Zero, they are all basically the same. Every time I hear them talk, they keep talking about the same stupid females are objectified and being exploited or whatever.

Feminism is just an ideology for girls who want something more for doing nothing at all.

How utterly ignorant. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2014, 05:27 PM

What colour is the sky in your world?

I'm curious, because you clearly don't live in this one...

... this is my signature!