Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
(21-09-2014 05:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 05:22 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  No it is not. Nothing supports feminism, Zero, they are all basically the same. Every time I hear them talk, they keep talking about the same stupid females are objectified and being exploited or whatever.

Feminism is just an ideology for girls who want something more for doing nothing at all.

How utterly ignorant. Drinking Beverage

I am not ignorant. Your just being decieved by them. I have seen the facts, I have heard the arguments and I am right.

Drinking Beverage

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2014, 05:46 PM
(21-09-2014 05:27 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 05:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  How utterly ignorant. Drinking Beverage

I am not ignorant. Your just being decieved by them. I have seen the facts, I have heard the arguments and I am right.

Drinking Beverage

On what date did discrimination in pay, hiring, credit against women end?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Shadow Fox, maybe you should just shut up. I don't need you making the rest of us anti-feminists look bad.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
21-09-2014, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2014 06:13 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(21-09-2014 05:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 05:27 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I am not ignorant. Your just being decieved by them. I have seen the facts, I have heard the arguments and I am right.

Drinking Beverage

On what date did discrimination in pay, hiring, credit against women end?

Why is it that females are grossly higher in positions of authority then men in certain fields of work?

In the food or food manufacturing Industry, it is by a far margin that females work in this industry more than any other. Sure, there are a lot of male managers out there, but the numbers for females in the industry are far greater.

I would say about 90% of what I have seen personally out there in the real world "the world where no one who supports feminism actually lives", the far majority of anyone who has authority is female and the majority of staff is as well. Did you even READ my first post? I am betting you are not. So let me break this down for you. No job in the US makes their pay grade based on Gender. It is about the actual job you actually DO and how much effort you put into it.

Let's take my personal experience as just one of an infinite examples I can use since it will be easier.

My first job was working at an assisted living facility. Now if what feminists and YOU say is right, then why and how come I was not making more then my Female boss?
I did not make as much money as she did because she was the boss. She was in control, she got there because she was far more quallified then I was to do such a job and had been there much longer.

If men are paid more then females, it should not matter the job title. We still had the same job, performed the same duties.

Now to level the playing field even more by setting an example of same job "title", I have never once experienced a single job where I got more pay or a higher pay raise then any of my female workers.

The last job I had before my current one, I got one raise over 4 years. It was for .10c. This is excluding a raise in minimal wages. The female workers who had the same pay grade as me, the same job title and even the girls who had been there 2 years less then me, all got about 1.00 + pay raise during the time they were there.
This means they were making a lot more then me.

Do you wanna know whyyyy? Because I took my job Zero crap seriously and fucked up a lot now and than! To top it off, at THAT job, the manager was a man and so wasn't the owner of the company. So why is it that I was making less and getting less pay raises then my female workers? Because I was a bad employee and the females were either average or good ones.

At my current job, There is only two managers who are not female and two team leaders who are not....out of dozens and that i s just one part of the facility. The numbers of men go down in authority as you are to branch out into the other places until you reach the executive staff and then its almost all male. Why? Because the people who applied for those position were selected by how qualified they were. Not because they had a penis.

This can be applied to anywhere. The Majority of girls working at a dentistry is overwhelming. Females HAVE the potential to do more then work in the fast food industry and they do! Many of them do, many of them make a ton more then their men coworkers and do you know why? It is because they actually put in the effort to MAKE more. Females today do not do that. Not at all, they don't go to college or they expect to be treated special for their gender and when they are not, they claim unfairness when there is a plethora of examples of females just like them who disprove the entire Females are getting paid less bullshit.

It is all complete fucking Bullshit. No one on this fucking planet in a country with gender equality like the U.S does, pays females less because they are female. Maybe some people out there do, Maybe there are a lot of people who treat men with greater care then females, I am sure there is. But that is a minority in this day in age when Functionality is the key to success.

I am less functional than many of my coworkers because I never take anything seriously. Therefore I will always make less money then the females who work the same job title as I do who DO take it seriously. No matter what job I may have.

It does not matter if I am a computer scientist or a doctor or a fry cook. It does not matter if YOU are either. There are millions of females who make more then men in the same career then they do and that is probably a very gross underestimate.

There is one guy I know of who makes a gross amount more of money then all the girls in the place I work in. More then the Supervisors or anyone I know of. I was actually shocked to find out how much he was making and it was because he was more functional then anyone else.

He had extensive training in the panning room, formulating chocolate and popcorn, knew how to work the system for printing labels ANd the shipping department AND knew how to run every line and machine in the factory when 99% of us only know how to do our one thing.

He knows how to run every machine from every department and lead ever line in the factory. There for his functionality is so high, he gets paid the most of pretty much all of us.
If he was a female, it still would not had changed a thing.
Drinking Beverage

21-09-2014, 06:13 PM
(21-09-2014 06:07 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 05:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  On what date did discrimination in pay, hiring, credit against women end?

Why is it that females are grossly higher in positions of authority then men in certain fields of work?

In the food or food manufacturing Industry, it is by a far margin that females work in this industry more than any other. Sure, there are a lot of male managers out there, but the numbers for females in the industry are far greater.

I would say about 90% of what I have seen personally out there in the real world "the world where no one who supports feminism actually lives", the far majority of anyone who has authority is female and the majority of staff is as well. Did you even READ my first post? I am betting you are not. So let me break this down for you. No job in the US makes their pay grade based on Gender. It is about the actual job you actually DO and how much effort you put into it.

Let's take my personal experience as just one of an infinite examples I can use since it will be easier.

My first job was working at an assisted living facility. Now if what feminists and YOU say is right, then why and how come I was not making more then my Female boss?
I did not make as much money as she did because she was the boss. She was in control, she got there because she was far more quallified then I was to do such a job and had been there much longer.

If men are paid more then females, it should not matter the job title. We still had the same job, performed the same duties.

Now to level the playing field even more by setting an example of same job "title", I have never once experienced a single job where I got more pay or a higher pay raise then any of my female workers.

The last job I had before my current one, I got one raise over 4 years. It was for .10c. This is excluding a raise in minimal wages. The female workers who had the same pay grade as me, the same job title and even the girls who had been there 2 years less then me, all got about 1.00 + pay raise during the time they were there.

Do you wanna know whyyyy? Because I took my job Zero crap seriously and fucked up a lot now and than! To top it off, at THAT job, the manager was a man and so wasn't the owner of the company. So why is it that I was making less and getting less pay raises then my female workers? Because I was a bad employee and the females were either average or good ones.

At my current job, There is only two managers who are not female and two team leaders who are not....out of dozens and that i s just one part of the facility. The numbers of men go down in authority as you are to branch out into the other places until you reach the executive staff and then its almost all male. Why? Because the people who applied for those position were selected by how qualified they were. Not because they had a penis.

This can be applied to anywhere. The Majority of girls working at a dentistry is overwhelming. Females HAVE the potential to do more then work in the fast food industry and they do! Many of them do, many of them make a ton more then their men coworkers and do you know why? It is because they actually put in the effort to MAKE more. Females today do not do that. Not at all, they don't go to college or they expect to be treated special for their gender and when they are not, they claim unfairness when there is a plethora of examples of females just like them who disprove the entire Females are getting paid less bullshit.

It is all complete fucking Bullshit. No one on this fucking planet in a country with gender equality like the U.S does, pays females less because they are female. Maybe some people out there do, Maybe there are a lot of people who treat men with greater care then females, I am sure there is. But that is a minority in this day in age when Functionality is the key to success.

I am less functional than many of my coworkers because I never take anything seriously. Therefore I will always make less money then the females who work the same job title as I do who DO take it seriously. No matter what job I may have.

It does not matter if I am a computer scientist or a doctor or a fry cook. It does not matter if YOU are either. There are millions of females who make more then men in the same career then they do and that is probably a very gross underestimate.

There is one guy I know of who makes a gross amount more of money then all the girls in the place I work in. More then the Supervisors or anyone I know of. I was actually shocked to find out how much he was making and it was because he was more functional then anyone else.

He had extensive training in the panning room, formulating chocolate and popcorn, knew how to work the system for printing labels ANd the shipping department AND knew how to run every line and machine in the factory when 99% of us only know how to do our one thing.

He knows how to run every machine from every department and lead ever line in the factory. There for his functionality is so high, he gets paid the most of pretty much all of us.
Drinking Beverage

The plural of anecdote is not data.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-09-2014, 06:17 PM
(21-09-2014 05:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  On what date did discrimination in pay, hiring, credit against women end?

Drinking Beverage

Not that I am on their side but a source usually helps.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
21-09-2014, 06:19 PM

Drinking Beverage

That was one big pile of disorganized anecdotes.

It's not all about you. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-09-2014, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2014 06:23 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(21-09-2014 06:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 06:07 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Why is it that females are grossly higher in positions of authority then men in certain fields of work?

Drinking Beverage

The plural of anecdote is not data.

So your not going to try and argue even? Let me give you a hint. ALL data you could ever possibly give for the evidence of feminism is pure Anecdote data. It all comes from the same kind of surveys and data that shows that X amount of men are making X amount of money then Females etc etc...It all comes from the same exact source.

Claiming a fallacy and leaving it at that, is not much of an argument. Otherwise, every argument on the planet could be people going back and forth. Listing off the names of fallacies and the arguments themselves would never be resolved.

Edit* Second thought I will make this easier.

I am claiming a functionality argument based on my own experience with life.

If you can prove to me that females who are more functional in their work environment and prove to me that they are working harder then the men in their same field of work are getting payed less then the men in their field of work who are less functional and prove they are not trying as hard as they are and still the men are getting paid more money or getting hired more because of a penis.

Until you can do that. STFU you Pro Feminist liars.

21-09-2014, 06:31 PM
(21-09-2014 06:19 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 06:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The plural of anecdote is not data.

So your not going to try and argue even? Let me give you a hint. ALL data you could ever possibly give for the evidence of feminism is pure Anecdote data. It all comes from the same kind of surveys and data that shows that X amount of men are making X amount of money then Females etc etc...It all comes from the same exact source.

Claiming a fallacy and leaving it at that, is not much of an argument. Otherwise, every argument on the planet could be people going back and forth. Listing off the names of fallacies and the arguments themselves would never be resolved.

Edit* Second thought I will make this easier.

I am claiming a functionality argument based on my own experience with life.

If you can prove to me that females who are more functional in their work environment and prove to me that they are working harder then the men in their same field of work are getting payed less then the men in their field of work who are less functional and prove they are not trying as hard as they are and still the men are getting paid more money or getting hired more because of a penis.

Until you can do that. STFU you Pro Feminist liars.

And your evidence of this is?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
21-09-2014, 06:34 PM
There is still a need for equality of women in USA. Have you been down to the Deep South? Women can be treated like shit there.

However, as has been pointed out before, there are plenty of feminists on the web who argue against non-issues or trump up some sort of sexist charge where you'd have to look really hard for something that isn't there. People on Tumblr do this, so does Anita.