Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
(21-09-2014 06:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 06:19 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  So your not going to try and argue even? Let me give you a hint. ALL data you could ever possibly give for the evidence of feminism is pure Anecdote data. It all comes from the same kind of surveys and data that shows that X amount of men are making X amount of money then Females etc etc...It all comes from the same exact source.

Claiming a fallacy and leaving it at that, is not much of an argument. Otherwise, every argument on the planet could be people going back and forth. Listing off the names of fallacies and the arguments themselves would never be resolved.

Edit* Second thought I will make this easier.

I am claiming a functionality argument based on my own experience with life.

If you can prove to me that females who are more functional in their work environment and prove to me that they are working harder then the men in their same field of work are getting payed less then the men in their field of work who are less functional and prove they are not trying as hard as they are and still the men are getting paid more money or getting hired more because of a penis.

Until you can do that. STFU you Pro Feminist liars.

And your evidence of this is?

Just look at the world around you. Pay attention and then come back to me when you have walked around a bit and then name off 3 girls you know who are more capable and work harder then the men and are getting paid less because of their gender.

Chances are, there are not a whole lot of places where this sort of thing happens. Places like that are usually ran by people with very old mindsets and are a minority in the face of everyone else.

The evidence I have already give you. Go read all my posts again. My experience applies to just about everywhere. I have never seen or heard of anyone making less or more money based 100% on their gender and neither has you or anyone else that has never had contact with the minority group I mentioned above with their 1920's mindset about gender and equality.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2014, 07:01 PM
(21-09-2014 06:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  The evidence I have already give you. Go read all my posts again. My experience applies to just about everywhere. I have never seen or heard of anyone making less or more money based 100% on their gender and neither has you or anyone else that has never had contact with the minority group I mentioned above with their 1920's mindset about gender and equality.

Seriously? Your experience applies just about everywhere?

You're hilariously deluded.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-09-2014, 07:07 PM
(21-09-2014 07:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 06:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  The evidence I have already give you. Go read all my posts again. My experience applies to just about everywhere. I have never seen or heard of anyone making less or more money based 100% on their gender and neither has you or anyone else that has never had contact with the minority group I mentioned above with their 1920's mindset about gender and equality.

Seriously? Your experience applies just about everywhere?

You are the one who is deluded if you think your Minority group of females who are mistreated because of their gender applies just about everywhere. Drinking Beverage

21-09-2014, 07:57 PM
(21-09-2014 06:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 06:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  And your evidence of this is?

Just look at the world around you. Pay attention and then come back to me when you have walked around a bit and then name off 3 girls you know who are more capable and work harder then the men and are getting paid less because of their gender.

Chances are, there are not a whole lot of places where this sort of thing happens. Places like that are usually ran by people with very old mindsets and are a minority in the face of everyone else.

The evidence I have already give you. Go read all my posts again. My experience applies to just about everywhere. I have never seen or heard of anyone making less or more money based 100% on their gender and neither has you or anyone else that has never had contact with the minority group I mentioned above with their 1920's mindset about gender and equality.

So there are no sources are there? The whole experience as evidence only works for things going towards individuals them selves like dieting and fitness, things like this require sources that can provide evidence for your point.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
21-09-2014, 08:57 PM
(21-09-2014 07:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 06:53 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Just look at the world around you. Pay attention and then come back to me when you have walked around a bit and then name off 3 girls you know who are more capable and work harder then the men and are getting paid less because of their gender.

So there are no sources are there? The whole experience as evidence only works for things going towards individuals them selves like dieting and fitness, things like this require sources that can provide evidence for your point.

Well then we are both guilty of that now aren't we. Because i seem to see some people around saying they are repressed with little to no evidence and then trying to apply it to everyone as if it were applied to the entire country.

22-09-2014, 03:33 AM
(21-09-2014 07:07 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 07:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  Seriously? Your experience applies just about everywhere?

You are the one who is deluded if you think your Minority group of females who are mistreated because of their gender applies just about everywhere. Drinking Beverage

Where, exactly, did I say that it did? Consider

And that is not a response to what I said - that your belief that your experience applies 'just about everywhere' is a delusion.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-09-2014, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 06:00 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(22-09-2014 03:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 07:07 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  You are the one who is deluded if you think your Minority group of females who are mistreated because of their gender applies just about everywhere. Drinking Beverage

Where, exactly, did I say that it did? Consider

And that is not a response to what I said - that your belief that your experience applies 'just about everywhere' is a delusion.

You seem to be making the assertion that all females everywhere are being oppressed and payed less because they are female. This is obviously a minority of them across the civilized world and thus you are saying that feminism is true.

If feminism is true then, 100% of every females on the planet are being oppressed, payed less and treated poorly then men because they are female. Every feminist I have ever encountered, online, in person or whatever, has been a extremist, sexist, or just a bigoted liar and sometimes a combination of these who uses their personal experience and tries to apply it to everyone, just as you are claiming that I am doing for my experience that I am using to call b/s on every girl on the planet is oppressed in some way, because that is what the feminist movement is being presented as by far too many of them.

Not only that, but they seem to have it in their mind that they speak for all females on the planet as if they are some kind of figure head for their sex. If you are going to defend them and feminism, then you too must believe in all the insane stupid crap they say all the time. Which means, At least some of the above should apply to you as well for what you support in them.

Sure, I suppose despite the fact I have seen a lot of the world around me and met what has probably been a million or two people by now ( maybe not that many or not met as in shake their hands met...but a LOT of people as I am quite social.) Not once have I ever seen, heard of or even read a single bit of evidence outside of stories of some drunken wifebeating neckbeard or some other pile of trashy kind of human, mistreating someone based on gender and gender alone. I HAVE however, had a strange and unfortunate meeting of working for females who were my boss and were extremely sexist and were treated in a similar way that they claim they are. There is no doubt there are at least some sexist men out there who are bosses that do the same to females. But, with Workers rights laws, These kinds of people either do not stay in business very long or have hidden behind some religion shit in order to keep them from being sued and shut down.

Between the equal rights laws we already have, ACLU, The BBB and other organizations. There is far more resources out there for anyone to contact if their rights or fairness due to gender, race or religion is being violated. Enough to leave stains on Global Economic Enterprises such as the fortune 500 businesses, Enough to leave harm to Big Business, Cripple large businesses, and it would be a death sentence to a small business...this is of course depending on the severity of the case for each type of business.

I may not be able to apply that to everywhere, But enough to make the true statement that whatever they are claiming is not nearly as big of a problem as they make it out to be. Feminists problems are just about as big as racism. There is always going to be some boss who is racism or sexist regardless of gender.

As we reach further into time, those numbers have been going down as time goes by. There are gonna be spikes along the way such as with the rise of gang culture for example not doing anything to help with the whole race war and there will probably be things that will add spikes in number of people who will want to try and treat people differently for their sex or sexuality etc. But they are still shrinking non the less and one day, hopefully in the next hundred or so years. They will be so minority that they will climb into their closet and never come out again.

*edit* know what?

You all know what I think on the subject, I know what your beliefs are. If there are any minor points we might wanna wrap up I will answer them. This is starting to become a strain on our friendship here on the forums. So I am done with this topic.

22-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Anti-Feminism or Feminism is NOT, I REPEAT, NOT necessary for being an atheist. I don't see how feminism in an atheistic issue. It's a human rights issue. Atheism has no real claim in what people should do.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-09-2014, 06:46 PM
(22-09-2014 06:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Anti-Feminism or Feminism is NOT, I REPEAT, NOT necessary for being an atheist. I don't see how feminism in an atheistic issue. It's a human rights issue. Atheism has no real claim in what people should do.

The point.

You.

The trend of Anti-feminist vides and stances put out by Atheists is giving what is already a negative label (for most people) an even worse name.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-09-2014, 06:51 PM
(22-09-2014 06:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 06:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Anti-Feminism or Feminism is NOT, I REPEAT, NOT necessary for being an atheist. I don't see how feminism in an atheistic issue. It's a human rights issue. Atheism has no real claim in what people should do.

The point.

You.

The trend of Anti-feminist vides and stances put out by Atheists is giving what is already a negative label (for most people) an even worse name.

Sure, I still don't see how this is an atheist issue. The videos aren't espousing something universally agreed on by atheists, so its not anything that should be connected with atheism.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.