Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
Feminism is just a theory of equality. I believe in equality, but I don't like their analysis of the cause of inequality. I find incredibly incorrect, and just plain stupid.

The extremists may not show the true colours of feminism, but as of now, it is the new face of feminism. It has become a bit of a man-hating club. There are, however, many feminists that I do agree with and often hope most feminists act like them.

As for me, I don't give a shit what you call me. I've been called a feminist, a humanist, a mens rights activist, etc. I don't care. I don't associate with any group. i just want equally for all people.

Anti feminists are NOT poisoning atheists. If anything, its dogmatism. Feminists and SJW's came into atheism and split the community in two. Atheism+, anyone? Matt Dillahunty tried to support A+ and went onto Free Thought Blogs as an anonymous author. He was then banned after disagreeing with them and then announced it on his real page. A+ and FTBfelt pretty stupid after that and even demanded an apology from Matt.

So as I did. I think its more dogmatism that is splitting the freethinking community in two. We have dogmatic atheists that just say stupid shit, and SJW's and feminists saying even more stupid shit.

Just my 2 cents.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way.

-Christopher Hitchens
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2014, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 08:53 AM by Cetaceaphile.)
It's because feminism has penetrated and destroyed a bunch of atheist communities and the ones remaining don't want it to happen to them.

Generally when sexist, racist or xenophobic ideologies appear and start infiltrating things people will try to resist it. Nobody wants to have to deal with sexism all the time so naturally nobody wants feminists injecting it into their communities. Of course too the Feminists bring with them other forms of Tumblrites, including those racists who utterly reject the opinion of anyone who is a certain race, and the utterly insane people like those with 'headmates', and the people who think they are dragons trapped in human bodies. Everyone with any sort of intelligence wants that stuff to stay in little isolated pockets so it cant shit up everything else.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2014, 08:56 AM
(09-10-2014 08:49 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  It's because feminism has penetrated and destroyed a bunch of atheist communities and the ones remaining don't want it to happen to them.

Generally when sexist, racist or xenophobic ideologies appear and start infiltrating things people will try to resist it. Nobody wants to have to deal with sexism all the time so naturally nobody wants feminists injecting it into their communities. Of course too the Feminists bring with them other forms of Tumblrites, including those racists who utterly reject the opinion of anyone who is a certain race, and the utterly insane people like those with 'headmates', and the people who think they are dragons trapped in human bodies. Everyone with any sort of intelligence wants that stuff to stay in little isolated pockets so it cant shit up everything else.

Feminism = racism now? Ye Gods... Facepalm

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-10-2014, 09:01 AM
(09-10-2014 08:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 08:49 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  It's because feminism has penetrated and destroyed a bunch of atheist communities and the ones remaining don't want it to happen to them.

I find it hilarious that Atheists, a group that is trying to shed it strawman image right now, would go out of their way to strawman a natural ally like the Feminist movement. The ignorance shown in this thread has been astounding.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Fuck I think I might as well burn my bra Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-10-2014, 09:05 AM
(09-10-2014 09:01 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 08:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  Feminism = racism now? Ye Gods... Facepalm

I find it hilarious that Atheists, a group that is trying to shed it strawman image right now, would go out of their way to strawman a natural ally like the Feminist movement. The ignorance shown in this thread has been astounding.

Bu... but Rev! There was once a crazy person on Tumblr! That proves it! Secret feminazi communist muslim immigrant rape conspiracy! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
09-10-2014, 09:06 AM
(09-10-2014 08:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Nice straw man, mate.

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
09-10-2014, 09:09 AM
(09-10-2014 09:06 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 08:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  Feminism = racism now? Ye Gods... Facepalm

Nice straw man, mate.

Yeah, morondog, how could you?
Rolleyes

He clearly didn't say feminists were racists, just that they were, you know, inseparable...
(09-10-2014 08:49 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Of course too the Feminists bring with them other forms of Tumblrites, including those racists...

[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
09-10-2014, 09:13 AM
(09-10-2014 09:09 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 09:06 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Nice straw man, mate.

Yeah, morondog, how could you?
Rolleyes

He clearly didn't say feminists were racists, just that they were, you know, inseparable...
(09-10-2014 08:49 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Of course too the Feminists bring with them other forms of Tumblrites, including those racists...

How does that even imply that they are inseparable? When one SJW group infiltrates something then other SJW groups come in after, even if they hate each other. That is what has happened every single time.
I don't know what I said which is so difficult to grasp? Unless of course I'll just be straw manned to hell whatever I say.

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
09-10-2014, 09:19 AM
(09-10-2014 09:13 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(09-10-2014 09:09 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Yeah, morondog, how could you?
Rolleyes

How does that even imply that they are inseparable? When one SJW group infiltrates something then other SJW groups come in after, even if they hate each other. That is what has happened every single time.
I don't know what I said which is so difficult to grasp? Unless of course I'll just be straw manned to hell whatever I say.

Are you having trouble with the definition of "inseparable"?

If they come in after each other every single time - and you literally just said so - then they are, in fact, inseparable.

That's what words mean.

[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post