Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 04:55 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 05:17 AM by One Above All.)
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
(20-10-2014 04:53 AM)MadDog Wrote:  This is a big topic! Look Feminism is just as valid as maleism. Oh wait

...Dafuq's "maleism"? Huh

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2014, 05:29 AM
(20-10-2014 04:55 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:53 AM)MadDog Wrote:  This is a big topic! Look Feminism is just as valid as maleism. Oh wait

...Dafuq's "maleism"? Huh

Exactly.
20-10-2014, 05:32 AM
(20-10-2014 05:29 AM)MadDog Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:55 AM)One Above All Wrote:  ...Dafuq's "maleism"? Huh

Exactly.

If I don't even know what it is, why would replying with "Exactly" suddenly make me realize its importance (or lack thereof; I can't even understand if you're saying it's important or not)? Facepalm

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
20-10-2014, 05:42 AM
In our modern age of equility it has to be said: What about frikken maleism. Poor men. We work ourselves to the bone to fill the outdated provider role. Nice men who are ugly get put down hard if they dare hit on beautiful women. Men die younger!! Seriously now - feminism, maleism.....how sillly. I don't think thunderf00t should have gone on such a negative rampage given his particular pedastool, a bit more humour wouldn't have gone amiss. I'm not a lover of the middle finger to men movement but it's time we realise we are in the same boat. Men chase and love women, women like to be chased. Some relationships don't work out and bad things happen. But categorizing 50% of the population as oppressed is ridiculous, particurly when the other (almost) 50% loves them.
20-10-2014, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 05:53 AM by One Above All.)
I really don't have the time nor the patience to debunk your post right now. Suffice it to say you're basing your opinion on strawmen and false stereotypes. Someone else may take the time to do it properly, though.
EDIT: You've also failed to explain what "maleism" is (again).

[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
20-10-2014, 06:14 AM
(20-10-2014 05:42 AM)MadDog Wrote:  Nice men who are ugly get put down hard if they dare hit on beautiful women.

Or... men who think they're entitled to hit on women do so, the women get creeped out and run away, and the man thinks "What's wrong with *her*?" Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-10-2014, 06:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-iFl4qhBsE. Emma Watson Giving speech to UN. I'm not an ignoramus One Above All. Us men are not oblvious to the hardships of being a woman. Of the particurly awkward situation our attraction creates, particularly in teenage years when it is not recipricated like Emma pointed out. But every time feminism is preached it hits a raw nerve for guys who have done nothing but love and protect women. There is no maleism after all. Pay inequality is shallow, all the women in my life have 'suffered' this because egalatarian men have worked their asses off to provide for the women that prefer to spend time with the children, or honestly find working too stressful. This isn't allways the case - every situation is different. To men in my circle the word feminism comes across like a big middle finger because too many high profile women have said silly things about 'all' men because of their own personal situation and belief system. There is no conspiracy theory that dimishes women in the workforce where I can see - maybe Australia is simply a liberated country in that respect. Go to a feminist website - their pages should be full of the damage done to women in muslim countries. Is there?
20-10-2014, 06:17 AM
(20-10-2014 06:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 05:42 AM)MadDog Wrote:  Nice men who are ugly get put down hard if they dare hit on beautiful women.

Or... men who think they're entitled to hit on women do so, the women get creeped out and run away, and the man thinks "What's wrong with *her*?" Rolleyes

Hey like the name. I want that confidence lol.
[+] 1 user Likes MadDog's post
20-10-2014, 07:18 AM
(20-10-2014 03:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: lizwarren.jpg]

I'm saving this one for Lumi's (or whoever the next Libertarian wacko is) next bought of mental diarrhea.

I've done that. They don't get it. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-10-2014, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2014 07:39 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(20-10-2014 07:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 03:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: lizwarren.jpg]

I'm saving this one for Lumi's (or whoever the next Libertarian wacko is) next bought of mental diarrhea.

I've done that. They don't get it. Facepalm

I kind of figured that. I mean after all the biggest problem with Libertarians is this little thing called 'reality' after all, and if they're adept enough at ignoring it, I highly doubt some quote poster will change their mind. It'll certainly point out their stupidity and hypocrisy for the crowd, and sometimes all you can do is play to your audience.

You should actually read the 'debate' that I got that image from. Classic.

http://www.debate.org/debates/Social-Dar...-theory/1/

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]