Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2014, 09:05 AM
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
(07-09-2014 09:04 AM)Antonis Wrote:  You see from the countries you named only 3 of them was of the last decade. I said in one of my previous post that one day feminism was usefull because women didn't have that rights. Nothing is won without a fight.

About the video games the are very intresting women protagonist Lara Croft,Aveline de Grandpré. Also there are games like saints row that you can choose gender you play. The reason there are more male protagonist is the same reason like in the movies because male character sell more, and companys want money.

You missing the point people don't hate anita because they are sexist. Sure they are assholes because death threats is a step too far but they don't care about her gender.

[Image: BwYB4ubIAAAinf9.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-09-2014, 09:10 AM
(07-09-2014 07:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have yet to even see a radical feminist. Ever. The closest thing I've ever seen was that crazy butch woman from the opening credits of Boondock Saints. That's literally the only 'Feminazi' I've ever seen. At this point I fully expect to see Bigfoot or Nessie before I meet one of these fabled Feminazis in the flesh, because apparently they're damn elusive.

This may not be a full-blown feminazi case, but it's getting there, IMO.
I have a friend who told me, with a straight face, that the reason men being abused (physically, sexually, or psychologically) is dismissed or ignored outright is because of "the patriarchy". Yes, apparently the reason why men's issues are ignored is because men rule society and oppress women. I sensed a "slight" contradiction there, but simply replied with "OK". Opinions such as this are a minority (thankfully) and don't deserve the energy wasted on listening to them.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
07-09-2014, 09:14 AM
(07-09-2014 09:10 AM)One Above All Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 07:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I have yet to even see a radical feminist. Ever. The closest thing I've ever seen was that crazy butch woman from the opening credits of Boondock Saints. That's literally the only 'Feminazi' I've ever seen. At this point I fully expect to see Bigfoot or Nessie before I meet one of these fabled Feminazis in the flesh, because apparently they're damn elusive.

This may not be a full-blown feminazi case, but it's getting there, IMO.
I have a friend who told me, with a straight face, that the reason men being abused (physically, sexually, or psychologically) is dismissed or ignored outright is because of "the patriarchy". Yes, apparently the reason why men's issues are ignored is because men rule society and oppress women. I sensed a "slight" contradiction there, but simply replied with "OK". Opinions such as this are a minority (thankfully) and don't deserve the energy wasted on listening to them.

When feminist claim shit like that I get so mad. Whether or not males have power is not going to stop that, the reason we don't care about it is because it is not as often to males as it is females.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-09-2014, 09:31 AM
(07-09-2014 09:14 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  When feminist claim shit like that I get so mad. Whether or not males have power is not going to stop that, the reason we don't care about it is because it is not as often to males as it is females.

A rape-homicide-necrophilia case is highly unlikely, but I'm sure everyone would want whoever did that in prison, or worse. You know what's worse than being the victim of a crime that destroys your confidence and self-respect? Being the victim of a crime that destroys your confidence and self-respect and nobody giving a shit about you.
This is only directed at those that are part of the "we" in "we don't care". I certainly care that men being raped is ignored, just like I care about women being raped.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
07-09-2014, 09:39 AM
(07-09-2014 09:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 09:04 AM)Antonis Wrote:  You see from the countries you named only 3 of them was of the last decade. I said in one of my previous post that one day feminism was usefull because women didn't have that rights. Nothing is won without a fight.

About the video games the are very intresting women protagonist Lara Croft,Aveline de Grandpré. Also there are games like saints row that you can choose gender you play. The reason there are more male protagonist is the same reason like in the movies because male character sell more, and companys want money.

You missing the point people don't hate anita because they are sexist. Sure they are assholes because death threats is a step too far but they don't care about her gender.

I said it before i will say it again. I am not saying there is no problems anymore, i said feminism cannot fix the problems. I am equalitarianist i believe that men and women must be equal but they are not yet, but women have many previleges men don't have and feminist don't give a shit about it they only want male to give up their previleges but if you try to take theirs off they will attack you and call you a misogyst. Thats why i am equalitarianist, equalitarianism is neutral and don't just empower the one side life feminism does.
07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
(07-09-2014 09:39 AM)Antonis Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 09:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

I said it before i will say it again. I am not saying there is no problems anymore, i said feminism cannot fix the problems. I am equalitarianist i believe that men and women must be equal but they are not yet, but women have many previleges men don't have and feminist don't give a shit about it they only want male to give up their previleges but if you try to take theirs off they will attack you and call you a misogyst. Thats why i am equalitarianist, equalitarianism is neutral and don't just empower the one side life feminism does.

Please tell me what privileges I have that are denied to men.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Abortion debate in 3...2...1.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
07-09-2014, 10:06 AM
(07-09-2014 10:01 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Abortion debate in 3...2...1.

Abortions are immoral, as it makes the meat bad. Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-09-2014, 10:16 AM
(07-09-2014 09:54 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 09:39 AM)Antonis Wrote:  I said it before i will say it again. I am not saying there is no problems anymore, i said feminism cannot fix the problems. I am equalitarianist i believe that men and women must be equal but they are not yet, but women have many previleges men don't have and feminist don't give a shit about it they only want male to give up their previleges but if you try to take theirs off they will attack you and call you a misogyst. Thats why i am equalitarianist, equalitarianism is neutral and don't just empower the one side life feminism does.

Please tell me what privileges I have that are denied to men.

1)You know more tha 40% of domestic violence are male but almost all shelter against domestic violence are wome's ony

2)I don't see feminists care about the suicide rates that show that men commit suicide much more than men

3)Woman hits a man he fights for her rights, man hit woman he is heavely criticised by society

4).At any time wome can abandon her parental responsibilities with little or no social stigma and hand the child over to the state or abort the pregnancy something that men cannot do

5)Men in most countrys are forced to go to serve in military. women don't

6)Women for some reason when a disaster or anything happen are evacuated first with the children

7)Many courts don't grand men dna test if the woman don't agree

8)The whole society have the notion that men can't be raped

I can go on forever if you want. i think the picture Revenant77x send me suits you perfect
07-09-2014, 10:23 AM
(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 09:54 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Please tell me what privileges I have that are denied to men.

1)You know more tha 40% of domestic violence are male but almost all shelter against domestic violence are wome's ony
Quite often in domestic abuse cases it is the women and children that have to leave the house. Where would you like them to go?

2)I don't see feminists care about the suicide rates that show that men commit suicide much more than men
Facts on that? Men tend to use guns more and women tend to use pills more. And WTF does suicide have to do with feminism and how is this a priviledge?

3)Woman hits a man he fights for her rights, man hit woman he is heavely criticised by society
Facts?

4).At any time wome can abandon her parental responsibilities with little or no social stigma and hand the child over to the state or abort the pregnancy something that men cannot do
Anyone can abandon their parental responsibility. That's an asshole move and not a priviledge.

5)Men in most countrys are forced to go to serve in military. women don't
We have no draft. And I did serve - thank you very much.

6)Women for some reason when a disaster or anything happen are evacuated first with the children
Facts?

7)Many courts don't grand men dna test if the woman don't agree
Bullshit - it's required by the courts if paternity needs to be proven and women can't change that.

8)The whole society have the notion that men can't be raped
No, uh, the whole society doesn't think that.

I can go on forever if you want. i think the picture Revenant77x send me suits you perfect

How so?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post