Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2014, 10:29 AM
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 09:54 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Please tell me what privileges I have that are denied to men.

1)You know more tha 40% of domestic violence are male but almost all shelter against domestic violence are wome's ony

So 60% of domestic violence is against women.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  2)I don't see feminists care about the suicide rates that show that men commit suicide much more than men

I don't see you campaigning against the spread of aids in sub saharan africa so my non sequitur trumps yours.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  3)Woman hits a man he fights for her rights, man hit woman he is heavely criticised by society

On average men are 5 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier than women. If you go and beat up a midget you would get the same reaction regardless of gender.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  4).At any time wome can abandon her parental responsibilities with little or no social stigma and hand the child over to the state or abort the pregnancy something that men cannot do

Patently false.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  5)Men in most countrys are forced to go to serve in military. women don't

In enlightened countries most military service is all voluntary and women are actively trying to gain increased roles.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  6)Women for some reason when a disaster or anything happen are evacuated first with the children

Despite what you saw in the movies this is not the case.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  7)Many courts don't grand men dna test if the woman don't agree

Patently False again.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  8)The whole society have the notion that men can't be raped

As opposed to women who are only rapped if they provoke it.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  I can go on forever if you want. i think the picture Revenant77x send me suits you perfect

Out of 8 suggestions you have 2 that have any weight. If you did keep on going all day you might get up to a handful.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-09-2014, 10:34 AM
(07-09-2014 10:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  1)You know more tha 40% of domestic violence are male but almost all shelter against domestic violence are wome's ony
Quite often in domestic abuse cases it is the women and children that have to leave the house. Where would you like them to go?

2)I don't see feminists care about the suicide rates that show that men commit suicide much more than men
Facts on that? Men tend to use guns more and women tend to use pills more. And WTF does suicide have to do with feminism and how is this a priviledge?

3)Woman hits a man he fights for her rights, man hit woman he is heavely criticised by society
Facts?

4).At any time wome can abandon her parental responsibilities with little or no social stigma and hand the child over to the state or abort the pregnancy something that men cannot do
Anyone can abandon their parental responsibility. That's an asshole move and not a priviledge.

5)Men in most countrys are forced to go to serve in military. women don't
We have no draft. And I did serve - thank you very much.

6)Women for some reason when a disaster or anything happen are evacuated first with the children
Facts?

7)Many courts don't grand men dna test if the woman don't agree
Bullshit - it's required by the courts if paternity needs to be proven and women can't change that.

8)The whole society have the notion that men can't be raped
No, uh, the whole society doesn't think that.

I can go on forever if you want. i think the picture Revenant77x send me suits you perfect

How so?

Have you nothing to say for previleges i said to you?

I think is suits you because you think women don't have previleges just because they are not your problems.
07-09-2014, 10:34 AM
(07-09-2014 10:34 AM)Antonis Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

Have you nothing to say for previleges i said to you?

I think is suits you because you think women don't have previleges just because they are not your problems.

Click on the box genius.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
07-09-2014, 10:51 AM
(07-09-2014 10:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  1)You know more tha 40% of domestic violence are male but almost all shelter against domestic violence are wome's ony

So 60% of domestic violence is against women.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  2)I don't see feminists care about the suicide rates that show that men commit suicide much more than men

I don't see you campaigning against the spread of aids in sub saharan africa so my non sequitur trumps yours.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  3)Woman hits a man he fights for her rights, man hit woman he is heavely criticised by society

On average men are 5 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier than women. If you go and beat up a midget you would get the same reaction regardless of gender.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  4).At any time wome can abandon her parental responsibilities with little or no social stigma and hand the child over to the state or abort the pregnancy something that men cannot do

Patently false.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  5)Men in most countrys are forced to go to serve in military. women don't

In enlightened countries most military service is all voluntary and women are actively trying to gain increased roles.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  6)Women for some reason when a disaster or anything happen are evacuated first with the children

Despite what you saw in the movies this is not the case.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  7)Many courts don't grand men dna test if the woman don't agree

Patently False again.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  8)The whole society have the notion that men can't be raped

As opposed to women who are only rapped if they provoke it.

(07-09-2014 10:16 AM)Antonis Wrote:  I can go on forever if you want. i think the picture Revenant77x send me suits you perfect

Out of 8 suggestions you have 2 that have any weight. If you did keep on going all day you might get up to a handful.

1)i said there are little to none man shelter when there is such a big percentage of men domestic abuse

2) you are right is was a stupid point to make

3)again you are right

4)have you ever hear about Baby hatch

5)I don't know about other countries but in my country if you skip the army the social stigma is huge

6)again after doing some research i see you are right there too

7)I heard cases like this in german but maybe i am wrong here too

8)Which are both wrong and feminist don't try to change the mens case thats why
i propose equalitarianism as a better way to get rid of both
07-09-2014, 11:02 AM
(07-09-2014 10:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:34 AM)Antonis Wrote:  Have you nothing to say for previleges i said to you?

Click on the box genius.

Wow how nice of you to give a negative rep and call me a women hater just because i don't like feminism. I am not a woman hater i acknowledge that men have many previleges too that got to go. That why i am equalitarianist i had a lot of fights in my school with woman hater and rape apologist and you have no right to attack me like this,i respect the opinion of other without use ad hominem attacks to them something clearly you do not.
07-09-2014, 11:06 AM
I haven't read many posts on here so forgive me if I am repeating another post. I think the OP is completely misinterpreting what Thunderf00t's position is. He is no anti-feminist, he is anti-feminazi. If you're not aware of the term, look it up on Google. Personally, I love Feminism, the empowerment of women is one of the most important movements that needs to be spread to all corners of the [Third] World in particular. Hitchens put it beautifully when he was giving his views on the late Mother Teresa: "She was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction."

Now having said that, there appears to be another sub-movement within the Feminist community (which I call Feminazism). These women appear to have the view that equal rights is not enough. They are the types of people that support work quotas just so companies don't look discriminatory in nature. These women are also the types to palm the blame of their own misfit on the simplified fact that they are female, and their critics are male. I am glad there aren't many of them, because they seem to think Feminism and Gender Equality are synonyms.

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like I Slappa DaFace's post
07-09-2014, 11:17 AM
(07-09-2014 11:06 AM)I Slappa DaFace Wrote:  I haven't read many posts on here so forgive me if I am repeating another post. I think the OP is completely misinterpreting what Thunderf00t's position is. He is no anti-feminist, he is anti-feminazi. If you're not aware of the term, look it up on Google. Personally, I love Feminism, the empowerment of women is one of the most important movements that needs to be spread to all corners of the [Third] World in particular. Hitchens put it beautifully when he was giving his views on the late Mother Teresa: "She was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction."

Now having said that, there appears to be another sub-movement within the Feminist community (which I call Feminazism). These women appear to have the view that equal rights is not enough. They are the types of people that support work quotas just so companies don't look discriminatory in nature. These women are also the types to palm the blame of their own misfit on the simplified fact that they are female, and their critics are male. I am glad there aren't many of them, because they seem to think Feminism and Gender Equality are synonyms.

No he rails on against strawmen of his own creation and does come off as very anti-woman. I am with EK on this I keep hearing about these mythical Feminazis but have never seen one in the wild.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-09-2014, 11:19 AM
(07-09-2014 11:06 AM)I Slappa DaFace Wrote:  I haven't read many posts on here so forgive me if I am repeating another post. I think the OP is completely misinterpreting what Thunderf00t's position is. He is no anti-feminist, he is anti-feminazi. If you're not aware of the term, look it up on Google. Personally, I love Feminism, the empowerment of women is one of the most important movements that needs to be spread to all corners of the [Third] World in particular. Hitchens put it beautifully when he was giving his views on the late Mother Teresa: "She was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction."

Christopher hitchens was the best. I am pro woman empowerment too, i just think that Egalitarianism that literally means equal is a better way reduce the gender sexism even more, and since feminism is infected with feminazi real feminist should call themselves egalitarianist because feminazis rely on feminist tolerance just like fundamentalist do with moderates christians, I think i have really been misunderstood in this thread
07-09-2014, 11:21 AM
(07-09-2014 11:02 AM)Antonis Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Click on the box genius.

Wow how nice of you to give a negative rep and call me a women hater just because i don't like feminism. I am not a woman hater i acknowledge that men have many previleges too that got to go. That why i am equalitarianist i had a lot of fights in my school with woman hater and rape apologist and you have no right to attack me like this,i respect the opinion of other without use ad hominem attacks to them something clearly you do not.

[/i]but women have many previleges men don't have [i]

Still no answer to this that holds any weight. You are talking out of your ass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-09-2014, 11:21 AM
(07-09-2014 11:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

No he rails on against strawmen of his own creation and does come off as very anti-woman. I am with EK on this I keep hearing about these mythical Feminazis but have never seen one in the wild.

I didn't even know who he was before op and i agree he seems to be a little anti-woman