Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
Ok, I looked it up. Doesn't look like I'd ever want to use that term for someone who is a feminist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminazi

I have not witnessed a feminist wanting female superiority either. As feminism is an equal rights movement, they - if people exist who want female supperiority, and maybe they do exist - would not be feminists but rather something like female superiority proponents.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Joh's post
07-09-2014, 11:29 AM
(07-09-2014 11:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 11:02 AM)Antonis Wrote:  Wow how nice of you to give a negative rep and call me a women hater just because i don't like feminism. I am not a woman hater i acknowledge that men have many previleges too that got to go. That why i am equalitarianist i had a lot of fights in my school with woman hater and rape apologist and you have no right to attack me like this,i respect the opinion of other without use ad hominem attacks to them something clearly you do not.

[/i]but women have many previleges men don't have [i]

Still no answer to this that holds any weight. You are talking out of your ass.

I write a post above giving some reasons some of them stupid and debanked by Revenant77x but i saw the error on those assumptions and i agreed with him in those, but the rest i think are pretty legit i think you really have misunderstood me i really think feminist did a lot to help women but i think feminist are so infested with feminazis that don't do good to the world like they use too. Maybe i am wrong but i think an ideology more neutral like equalitarianism will help the real feminist to help woman again i didn't claim men are more opressed than women i agree that men are more priveleged i just don't think the subject is so black and white thats all.
07-09-2014, 11:29 AM
(07-09-2014 11:27 AM)Joh Wrote:  Ok, I looked it up. Doesn't look like I'd ever want to use that term for someone who is a feminist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminazi

I have not witnessed a feminist wanting female superiority either. As feminism is an equal rights movement, they - if people exist who want female supperiority, and maybe they do exist - would not be feminists but rather something like female superiority proponents.

[Image: strawfeministssm.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Personally. I think feminism and anti-feminism is a little like hair splitting. Both those terms are hard to lump into big groups.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
07-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Feminism + Encouragement of Third World use of contraception = Goodbye poverty

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2014, 12:04 PM
(07-09-2014 12:00 PM)I Slappa DaFace Wrote:  Feminism + Encouragement of Third World use of contraception = Goodbye poverty

I wouldn't go quite that far but it would put a big dent in the problem.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-09-2014, 12:09 PM
(07-09-2014 11:29 AM)Antonis Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 11:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  [/i]but women have many previleges men don't have [i]

Still no answer to this that holds any weight. You are talking out of your ass.

I write a post above giving some reasons some of them stupid and debanked by Revenant77x but i saw the error on those assumptions and i agreed with him in those, but the rest i think are pretty legit i think you really have misunderstood me i really think feminist did a lot to help women but i think feminist are so infested with feminazis that don't do good to the world like they use too. Maybe i am wrong but i think an ideology more neutral like equalitarianism will help the real feminist to help woman again i didn't claim men are more opressed than women i agree that men are more priveleged i just don't think the subject is so black and white thats all.

Name a privilege that I have as a woman that you don't as a man.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
07-09-2014, 12:42 PM
If women weren't oppressed for so long ...feminism wouldn't have come into existence. There wouldn't have been a need for the movement. Sort of like how atheism wouldn't have a place in the world, if it weren't for religion coming before it.

So, when I see people complain about feminism, regardless if they know how to define it, I say blame the people who oppressed women ...not the feminists for fighting back. Lecture_preist

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 6 users Like Deidre32's post
07-09-2014, 12:43 PM
(07-09-2014 11:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 11:27 AM)Joh Wrote:  Ok, I looked it up. Doesn't look like I'd ever want to use that term for someone who is a feminist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminazi

[Image: strawfeministssm.png]

this is fucking hilarious Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
07-09-2014, 12:46 PM
(07-09-2014 11:29 AM)Antonis Wrote:  ......i didn't claim men are more opressed than women i agree that men are more priveleged ......

But yet you continue to have a problem with women who want to equal out the playing field, which is all feminism is.

Fuck off.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post