Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: Anti-Feminism is poisoning atheism
(07-09-2014 12:46 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 11:29 AM)Antonis Wrote:  ......i didn't claim men are more opressed than women i agree that men are more priveleged ......

But yet you continue to have a problem with women who want to equal out the playing field, which is all feminism is.

Fuck off.

But he also says that women have more privileges.

Pick a side, any side.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-09-2014, 01:13 PM
(07-09-2014 12:46 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 11:29 AM)Antonis Wrote:  ......i didn't claim men are more opressed than women i agree that men are more priveleged ......

But yet you continue to have a problem with women who want to equal out the playing field, which is all feminism is.

Fuck off.

If you actually read my posts i have said many times that i am a equalitarianist, i just think feminist as a movement is today infested with feminazi that justify their action through real feminist who just want equality. If real feminist like you instead of calling themselves feminist called themselves equalitarianist the feminazi would be much more easier to be silenced
07-09-2014, 01:17 PM
(07-09-2014 01:13 PM)Antonis Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 12:46 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  But yet you continue to have a problem with women who want to equal out the playing field, which is all feminism is.

Fuck off.

If you actually read my posts i have said many times that i am a equalitarianist, i just think feminist as a movement is today infested with feminazi that justify their action through real feminist who just want equality. If real feminist like you instead of calling themselves feminist called themselves equalitarianist the feminazi would be much more easier to be silenced

Yeah just cause you keep saying that does not make it in anyway true. As you saw from before you might want to actually check some of you biases before pounding your chest about them.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-09-2014, 01:22 PM
(07-09-2014 12:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 12:46 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  But yet you continue to have a problem with women who want to equal out the playing field, which is all feminism is.

Fuck off.

But he also says that women have more privileges.

Pick a side, any side.

Let me clear my stand for you. I want equality for both genders. I want female problems to be solved i want woman to have equal pay equal work and the same political rights as men, and i believe that even today women need a movement to fight for their rights more than men do.Men are no way better than woman in fact maybe women my be better rules who knows?

But i also believe that women are favourited by some social norm that have to go too like the norm that men can't be raped or that women are the only victims of domestic violence

Thats why i am equalitarianist because i want to make the world a better place for both genders. I do not favour a side. I want to consider myself above gender,nationality or everything that happens by accident of birth.
07-09-2014, 01:24 PM
(07-09-2014 01:22 PM)Antonis Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 12:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  But he also says that women have more privileges.

Pick a side, any side.

Let me clear my stand for you. I want equality for both genders. I want female problems to be solved i want woman to have equal pay equal work and the same political rights as men, and i believe that even today women need a movement to fight for their rights more than men do.Men are no way better than woman in fact maybe women my be better rules who knows?

But i also believe that women are favourited by some social norm that have to go too like the norm that men can't be raped or that women are the only victims of domestic violence

Thats why i am equalitarianist because i want to make the world a better place for both genders. I do not favour a side. I want to consider myself above gender,nationality or everything that happens by accident of birth.

Who says this? For gawd's sake man. You can't make up your mind if you are for or against and you can't answer the simple questions?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Again about the word feminazi: equating feminists with nazis is not just playing down what the nazis did, it is equating an enemy of the nazis with the nazis. Nazis were anti-feminists. I don't think i can take anyone seriously who uses that word.
Greetz from Germany.
[+] 4 users Like Joh's post
07-09-2014, 01:26 PM
(07-09-2014 01:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 01:13 PM)Antonis Wrote:  If you actually read my posts i have said many times that i am a equalitarianist, i just think feminist as a movement is today infested with feminazi that justify their action through real feminist who just want equality. If real feminist like you instead of calling themselves feminist called themselves equalitarianist the feminazi would be much more easier to be silenced

Yeah just cause you keep saying that does not make it in anyway true. As you saw from before you might want to actually check some of you biases before pounding your chest about them.

I am by no means a perfect person i made some stupid arguments and when you pointed them at me i admitted it, and i no longer consider them part of my reasoning. If you have more points i made that you consider i would like to point them to me so i can rethink about them. I am not here to attack ideologies just to make my own better.
07-09-2014, 01:29 PM
I get you want everything equal, and that is exactly what feminism wants, equality.

I don't believe a name change is order. You seem to think one is in order and that is where the difference is.

Am I right?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
07-09-2014, 01:29 PM
(07-09-2014 01:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 01:22 PM)Antonis Wrote:  Let me clear my stand for you. I want equality for both genders. I want female problems to be solved i want woman to have equal pay equal work and the same political rights as men, and i believe that even today women need a movement to fight for their rights more than men do.Men are no way better than woman in fact maybe women my be better rules who knows?

Who says this? For gawd's sake man. You can't make up your mind if you are for or against and you can't answer the simple questions?

I told you i am eqalitarianist if you don't know what that is :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egalitarianism

Why i have to choose between feminism or woman hater?
07-09-2014, 01:32 PM
I'll type slowly -

You have that women are more privileged and you have said that they aren't.

Pick one.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post