Anti-Gay Pastor's Home Destroyed By God's Wrath

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2016, 07:08 AM
RE: Anti-Gay Pastor's Home Destroyed By God's Wrath
(20-08-2016 01:06 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  One reason you atheists have a bad reputation is because of gloating threads like this.

A bad reputation for pointing out ironic situations? Interesting. I personally don't care about my reputation. I would think that you could relate to that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
20-08-2016, 07:13 AM
(20-08-2016 01:06 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  One reason you atheists have a bad reputation is because of gloating threads like this.
At least we aren't massacring people in wars and giving rise to neo fascism in the west. Yet somehow making fun of you turds means we are the bad ones? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
20-08-2016, 07:17 AM

and your point is what exactly?
20-08-2016, 08:45 AM
(20-08-2016 05:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 09:58 PM)pablo Wrote:  Maybe god was punishing all the gays upstream, and this pastor was just a victim of trickle-down wrath? Big Grin

Gay, pastor, trickle-down all in one sentence......

Yup...

OPS normal...

Big Grin

Aw geeze! Facepalm Now I have all these visuals running through my mind.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
20-08-2016, 08:53 AM

I'm not gloating. I'm laughing at hypocrisy and religious nuts who think they're morally superior to everyone else.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-08-2016, 09:34 AM
(20-08-2016 07:08 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  

A bad reputation for pointing out ironic situations? Interesting. I personally don't care about my reputation. I would think that you could relate to that.

Exactly. Blowme doesn't realize that reputation is relative. Of course atheists have a bad reputation with religious people, because religious people tend to be bigoted fucks. Conversely, because atheists tend to not be bigoted fucks, religious people have a bad reputation with atheists.

Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
20-08-2016, 10:54 AM

We make a few jokes and we've got a "bad reputation" -- whereas - you have Fred Phelps and his merry band of misfits fucknuts picketing funerals on your side.................

I can live with my associations.......

Now we'll watch you dodge "They're not REAL xtians"..............

assdork...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
20-08-2016, 12:13 PM

Pretty sure you should be praying for this poor cocksucker rather than buffing your superiority complex with yet another lecture.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
20-08-2016, 02:33 PM
(20-08-2016 09:34 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 07:08 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  A bad reputation for pointing out ironic situations? Interesting. I personally don't care about my reputation. I would think that you could relate to that.

Exactly. Blowme doesn't realize that reputation is relative. Of course atheists have a bad reputation with religious people, because religious people tend to be bigoted fucks. Conversely, because atheists tend to not be bigoted fucks, religious people have a bad reputation with atheists.

Big Grin

And Heywood has a bad reputation at this forum (-55, to be exact) because he's a fucking troll.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
21-08-2016, 01:15 AM
(20-08-2016 07:13 AM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  
At least we aren't massacring people in wars and giving rise to neo fascism in the west. Yet somehow making fun of you turds means we are the bad ones? Lol

There I two things that I hear a lot from atheists. For the sake of argument I am going to turn them into premises:

Premise 1: Atheist Do not need religion to behave morally.
Premise 2: Religion causes people to do evil things.
Conclusion: We should expect atheists to behave much better than religious people.

But the truth is they do not. The gloat just as much if not more at the misfortune of those they disagree with. And they massacre millions...Mao and Stalin for instance. And last, they get all butthurt when someone like me wanders by and says, "Hey stop being assholes would yah".